• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Friends ep 8 Ray is a disaster, just like Boston, they are both a cancer for their friends.

I like the preview of the next episode.

Remember Never Let Me Go? :thing: 

not the Conan Edogawa outfit. global icon strikes again :jonny6:

Mews descent into delinquency reminds me of Ted's from QOF. hopefullyhe snaps out of it before it ends like Ted's :thing:   

Spoiler

i dont think BL is ready for something like but then again Playboy is happening so who knows

Katamari

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Katamari said:

not the Conan Edogawa outfit. global icon strikes again :jonny6:

Mews descent into delinquency reminds me of Ted's from QOF. hopefullyhe snaps out of it before it ends like Ted's :thing:   

Reveal hidden contents

i dont think BL is ready for something like but then again Playboy is happening so who knows

Katamari

The Conan outfit really fits Mark. Much better than the Phupha forest ranger outfit he wore in the OS2 MSP episode, even if he's only 4 years younger than Earth.

You're right about the similarities to Ted, I did not think about that. (But it has also been 15 years since I watched the show.)

It's interesting to people speculating that Top was the one who snitched on the cops, which is very plausible. At the same time, he risked Mew getting arrested as well, so it did seem weird.

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The Conan outfit really fits Mark. Much better than the Phupha forest ranger outfit he wore in the OS2 MSP episode, even if he's only 4 years younger than Earth.

You're right about the similarities to Ted, I did not think about that. (But it has also been 15 years since I watched the show.)

It's interesting to people speculating that Top was the one who snitched on the cops, which is very plausible. At the same time, he risked Mew getting arrested as well, so it did seem weird.

it wouldn't shock me, he had dat money mad quick lol

I have no idea which character Boslut was trying to portray, but he was hot as usual, even if there weren't any new shirtless scenes this week. 

No. 1 spot goes to Boston. He's not two facing anyone, is holding his ground about Nick, is self-aware about where he stands with his friends and still gave Atom a way out. But the guy seems to be irresistible or his d!ck is the thing of legends because he brings all the boys to his yard. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also loved how he handled Mew and Top at the party. Best boy.

I really would like to see it.

I just knew that Atom would want to get into bed with Boslut. It's amazing how Atom/Title appears in the opening credits and he finally has 1 substantial feature on the 8th episode. Same for Plug, who only appeared like twice before this.

And seriously, Drake and Papang should have been in the opening credits as well. 

I see that Neo has another shopping mall fan meet yesterday (his 2nd in the past 7 days??) and I only see girls. Virtually zero male fans in sight. :redface:  I think it was the same during his birthday fanmeet. Where are the gays and the bi guys IRL? :redface:

(Maybe I should go and snatch a birthday event ticket for next year.)

In comparison, Fluke Pussyt's birthday fanmeet had 3(?) male fans, at least that's what I remembered from his IG stories.

The best was Andy Bian's photoshoot book signing. I saw on his IG stories that nearly 1/4 of the fans in attendance were men. Maybe the queer guys in Taiwan are less shy about this. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dabunique said:

it wouldn't shock me, he had dat money mad quick lol

not me thinking that was drugs :redface: 

Love in Translation ep 7 Daou and Offroad:hug: 
I need them at least, always doing 2 BL per year. Their level of chemistry is so cute, it shows that in real life they lost their mutual embarrassment.

it's a shame there's only one episode left, I need more of them.:chick3:

I have finally finished Home School and I moved back to The Day I Loved You after a 3 month hiatus.

Ep 3 and 4 weren't that interesting and frankly quite subpar, like a cheap imitation of Heartstopper.

Ep 5 was a lot more interesting, with Elijah on top of Justin and the double promposal. Damn!

And Ep6 came and I did not expect that plot twist.

- Eli/Raynold looked hot dancing in his room in his tank top and boxers. 

- Tommy is kinda like the Filippino version of Gun ATP, isn't he?

• Like 1

my personal weatherman ep 6 :jonnycat: They are so visual both are perfect boyfriend material and with its toxic pisca

I liked to show how they met and next week deepen more:giraffe:

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I just want to see him shirtless. He was not shirtless in Home School and Moonlight Chicken. :swan:

he was shitless makin out with Earth, what r u talkin about lol

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Tw!nk excellence!:WAP:

Ended that frost show I fear :clack: 

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

Ended that frost show I fear :clack: 

Let's not do tew much on Jack O'Frost

It was conceptually great, had stronger writing, and as a consequence better acting- only that one of the actors was serving virg1n who can't kiss irl:clownny:

• Haha 1

Bostonslut is already character of the year. :clap3:

And I hope RaySand is not endgame. The former does not deserve latter

Edited by Felipesf
  • Like 2

bon appetit is such a comforting show. office+cooking two of the most tired tropes in bl but somehow they made a good balance, i just wish they made another lovey dovey episode after the actual ending but overall it's 8/10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.