• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait is the bottom in KiseKii a high schooler? While the gangster turned teacher is in his 20s?

Is this another Minatoad situation?

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

46 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Kiseki is HIStory 5

actually History 6. history 5 was Your Tooth My Love/About Youth double feature 

but my statement wasnt a positive one lets say that

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.631a7d14f50e75959fbdfaf0cb6b3513.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Wait is the bottom in KiseKii a high schooler? While the gangster turned teacher is in his 20s?

Is this another Minatoad situation?

oh yes 

25 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Completely forgot Pisstory5: Flop in the Future existed, whew my brain really blocked that trauma ouT

as you should

Kiseki ep 5 premieres a weekly episode of less than 30 minutes of this series, it is modern torture:deadbanana2:

I love the main couple but think about what's coming:chick3:

2 hours ago, Babymomo said:

At this point, I have come to terms with the fact that Heesu in class 2 was a delusion induced fever dream.

Welp, well now what?

nnn, wait, I forgot about that series.

spacer.png

Minatoad 11

I absolutely feel nothing :skull:

I wish Shin and Asuka just starred in a new BL by themselves and ditched these clowns

The last episode next week will be a RUSHED mess after a whole season of nothing

Not even Shin's perfect visuals could save this borefest, thank you pause button for his face and the 2x speed and fast-forwarding for everything else!

• Haha 1

Ugh Kay was so hot in Home School. He has this hot smug look that's attractive. What's more attractive about him was that he graduated with a mathematics degree and he did actuarial science. (And I can guarantee you that ****'s crazy.)

Honestly, he looks like the perfect Tine (of 2Bros) to me, only because he's not that tall.

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Not me getting interested until I read "alien spaceship" :skull: Gonna serve Kissable Lisp levels of camp

I know the show had an alien aspect to it (when they announced it months ago) and I didn't mind it back then, but wow, the synopsis I just read sounds absolutely ridiculous. :rip:

Checking the IG profiles of some of the actors...

Chahub (the hot guy from Check Out The Series i.e. the most panned BL series with nearly zero fans defending it) was travelling in Moscow about a week ago. Russian fans were delighted but the rest of the fans were disgusted.

Mek Jirakit mentioned that his childhood idol was Paris Hilton (:deadbanana2:!!!) and he was lucky enough to be photographed with her when she visited Bangkok. @DanyelP23 

This was the absolute best part of FUTS, which was otherwise a rather meh show. Seeing Satang struggle, well, he has come a long way since then.

FUTS amuses me as ironically, due to PondWinny not having any chemistry 2gether, led to the dismantling and formation of 3 new ships and Winny ended up the biggest winner, as he and Satang have terrific chemistry and they are now touring Asia and making bank. 

The original song gives me Smooth (Santana feat. Rob Thomas) vibes.

Edited by Genius1111

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

Checking the IG profiles of some of the actors...

Mek Jirakit mentioned that his childhood idol was Paris Hilton (:deadbanana2:!!!) and he was lucky enough to be photographed with her when she visited Bangkok. @DanyelP23 

He's such a ***y str8 dude:fan:

I'd like to have some drinks with him and get him to spill all da' GMMTV tea:sistrens:

Pokemon-loving Perth saying that he spent a good chunk of his modelling income on manga. 

He did this terrific playthrough of Resident Evil some months back but he has sadly taken it down (maybe due to copyright issues?)

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

Boston's dou-chebag face :doublescoop:

I totally get why people are stanning Sand (since he's the only one who's close to being a perfect guy), but these people kinda forgot the original reasons for watching OF, i.e. the toxic plotlines and the hotness. 

36 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

He did this terrific playthrough of Resident Evil some months back but he has sadly taken it down (maybe due to copyright issues?)

It’s still there for paying channel members. :gaycat1:

Very surprised by the collab with Luke. Someone needs to snatch Luke up for a BL. :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Minatoad 11

I absolutely feel nothing :skull:

I wish Shin and Asuka just starred in a new BL by themselves and ditched these clowns

The last episode next week will be a RUSHED mess after a whole season of nothing

Not even Shin's perfect visuals could save this borefest, thank you pause button for his face and the 2x speed and fast-forwarding for everything else!

I still kinda enjoy it but writers are basically using the same tricks from first season plus new soap plot aka amnesia :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.