Boys Love

JonginBey

I was gonna ask if anyone bothered to check out that Chang Mid dating show but since nobody cares I'm gonna assume it's a no

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I was gonna ask if anyone bothered to check out that Chang Mid dating show but since nobody cares I'm gonna assume it's a no

it kinda rubbed me the wrong way aren't changmid and holland both in a relationship irl? what's the point of participating in this show? so yeah the answer is no i didn't watch it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

it kinda rubbed me the wrong way aren't changmid and holland both in a relationship irl? what's the point of participating in this show? so yeah the answer is no i didn't watch it

Just the screenshots alone screamed opportunistic and inorganic, I'm not surprised that even the His Fad stan accounts paid it dust

3 hours ago, leyaris11 said:

I'm just finished watching Law of Attraction. It like a miniseries of Khun Chai and i watch for the leading guys...

Film and Jam were so cute, Jam is just like his character in To sir With Love and Film is devious in this series and his smile is.... :heart:

This short series is mediocre but it's cute to see FilmJam works together again. 

I adore jamfilm and I adore its two series, another series that is up to par (even higher) is I Feel You Linger In The Air

Jun and Jun Finale :allears: I loved the ending, they left all the artillery for that episode, it's a shame the series has much more potential but they lost a lot of time in the previous eps with unnecessary padding and silly confusions

however this ending was one of the best:hug:

by the way the candy scene:flame::WAP:

Edited by Nebur

I wonder is it difficult for (straight)actor to do bl series... After the series ends you still have to play a "couple" for fan service, interview, ad, fan meeting.... isn't that awkward idk.... :toofunny3: 

even if we fan do love it but i do feel sorry for the actor that they have to play their character from on screen to real life. And this is not happened in straight series. 

Why r u korea ep 5 :dies: This series with everything and everything is quite entertaining:allears:

the low budgets are really noticeable, the sound of the environment stuns sometimes and the voices:psyduck:

Why r u korea ep 6  so many misunderstandings and only 2 episodes left 

Even though it looks like a series made as a university project, it's entertaining... but the voices... God I don't understand why they put it on top:biblio:

not jom snitching sljfnshds gurl you are back in time get it together  :redface:  

6 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

well she really gets around huh

r/GMMTV - Before they joined GMMTV: Mix for Candy Magazine (2015)

Why did Mix look more masculine and more attractive when he was 17 years old? I would have stanned this version of Mix more.

13 hours ago, Nebur said:

I adore jamfilm and I adore its two series, another series that is up to par (even higher) is I Feel You Linger In The Air

the lead is looking nice tho but i am still in jamfilm mood right now and not ready to move on yet... :chick3:  give me time sis. 

17 hours ago, Katamari said:

The seeds were planted and really hope they deliver :jonny:

It happened for Unintentional Love Story, so I have some hope for this :jonny2:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Katamari said:

not jom snitching sljfnshds gurl you are back in time get it together  :redface:  

King was honest because his man asked him to be, and we have to respect it.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

King was honest because his man asked him to be, and we have to respect it.

spacer.png

but at what cost? I smell a villain origin story 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

r/GMMTV - Before they joined GMMTV: Mix for Candy Magazine (2015)

Why did Mix look more masculine and more attractive when he was 17 years old? I would have stanned this version of Mix more.

Leave my King alone, he looks great at all ages 

56 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i think this is the closest thing we'd get from big artists like rowoon

Not the gay couple dying though

:toofunny2:

these kbl kisses lately oh wow 

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Katamari said:

these kbl kisses lately oh wow 

spacer.png

We need the examples to share with the class :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.