• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

I know the gaps aren’t huge, but Love Class 2 and Jun & Jun below A Shoulder to Cry On?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

I binged the eight episodes that are out and I just know the main couple (Lee Hyun and Kim An) is dragging Love Class down. The 2 side couples on the other hand easily clear other KBL’s i’ve seen; Our Dating Sim, Love Tractor and New Employee. :jonnycat:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rp662 said:

I binged the eight episodes that are out and I just know the main couple (Lee Hyun and Kim An) is dragging Love Class down. The 2 side couples on the other hand easily clear other KBL’s i’ve seen; Our Dating Sim, Love Tractor and New Employee. :jonnycat:

Yeah, the side couples are definitely more interesting. Plus, the drama with the guy who faked his death gives me the ICK. We didn’t need that.

Boss thatt was so dumb revealing all of that in such an obvious trap :rip: why weren’t his guards equipped to shoot on sight :skull: 

I guess it’s true what they say the apple truly does not fall far from the tree :redface:

Edited by Katamari

2 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

Once the series ends love class 2 is gonna jump into the top 3 :clap3:

Edited by Katamari

Oh wow marriage already :deadbanana2: Ms charn got them obsessed :deadbanana4:

Took months, because of some unplanned breaks in-between, but I finally finished the movie version of To My Star. 2. Knowing everything that would happen, the breakup drama wasn’t as stressful to sit through a second time; and all the sweet moments after the reconciliation were still a joy to see. Han Ji Woo and Kang Seo Joon remain the best K-BL couple :jonny: I’m afraid to ask for a third one, but I wouldn’t mind them in a completely new BL.

4 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

Love class received a lot of hate in MDL at the beginning due to the change in the Cast, however realistically the series is TOP 3 and for me the most entertaining of all that top and unlike many I LOVE the main couple even more than the other two:giraffe:

Only friends ep 4 Sand and Ray are completely stealing the show:clap3: and that had no hope for them:fan:

I love the character of Mew, he and Sand are the most sensible of all:allears:

and Top well TOP is the hottest thing on gmmtv right now:flame:

And if we vote for the best eye candy, the winners are Our datin sim

I need them in another series they are the best visual couple and their chemistry on and off the screen is superior to all the Korean ships:WAP:

My couple favorit thai 2023 is back :hug:

this was so camp hahaha I'm glad to see them again too bad it's a mini series of 2 episodes:gaycat7:

12 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Watched Naughty Babe. Max’s delivery for “Diao never farted”. The scream I let out. His face was so serious. I love how ridiculous this episode was :ahh: It’s like Secret Crush On You without that annoying stalker bottom. Hia Yi’s dad though :gaycat2:

I like this more than Shitty Pie

Lmao the secret obsession with you drag :dies: forgot about this show tbh :redface:

Crazy Nawin needs a spin-off now :jonny6:

A movie, literally a movie. :clap3:

To Sir, with Love (TV Series 2022) - IMDb

Mews friends are…..kind of tragic  :thing: 

Omg not nick listening to Boston and top :bibliahh:

50 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

I might be cancelled, but Mew is the most unlikeable character to me. :mandown:

He’s kind of not doing anything tbh :redface:the other characters have more drama surrounding them and he’s kind of along for the ride 

“I am too”

nick best character :jonny3:

Naughty babe is so all over the place :bibliahh:

17 hours ago, Katamari said:

“I am too”

nick best character :jonny3:

Nick is actually the only one who has done something against the law so far (bugging Boston's car).

I am amused that Boston's family is rich (and dad is running for a House seat), but Boston is driving a vintage car. I hope Boston's dad makes an appearance, and I hope his dad is as hot as him. (Nat Sakdatorn or Earth Pirapat perhaps) :coffee:

17 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Nick is actually the only one who has done something against the law so far (bugging Boston's car).

I am amused that Boston's family is rich (and dad is running for a House seat), but Boston is driving a vintage car. I hope Boston's dad makes an appearance, and I hope his dad is as hot as him. (Nat Sakdatorn or Earth Pirapat perhaps) :coffee:

Earth is not that old. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.