Boys Love

JonginBey

@Katamari

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-selfcest.123271/

May I recommend My Smell is Damn Charming , it's ABO, Sport (Figure skating) with MC reborn as Alpha and he keep encourage and indulge his past self (omega) so the past self slowly fall in love with him, the romance is okay it's not instantaneous so I really like this one. Also it's really easy to MTL.

:rip:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t wait for my personal weatherman’s return :redface: I’ve rewatched the episodes so many times :redface:

6 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

preview of next week's jun and jun 

Hide contents

da finale 

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

Oh is it pits now :dies: 

main variety boy I guess 

Innocent is cute :fan:

jun and jun is so similar to Off and On, except little jun is way less of a hot mess/emotional trainwreck than the MC from OAO :dies:

maybe they should have just adapted that. it has a more coherent story anyways  :giraffe:

Jun and Jun ep 7  Well, at last, the misunderstandings of the main couple have already dispersed, and the next one, which is the end, we will see them together: D, but the secondary couple? I don't even think they should be called a couple... they haven't had any chemistry

the main couple is the only thing that saves this series because even the story is a mess

• Like 1

Why R u Korea ep 3 :jonnycat: I didn't expect that ending:clownny:

they are always my favorite couple in each version:allears:

Why R u? Korea ep 4 without a doubt the edition of the episode is disastrous the cuts suddenly:coffee2:

Other than that, it was a good episode except for the ending...both TOP/SEME of each couple seem to have multiple personality issues:biblio::psyduck:

Sun Woo and Kyeom :allears:>>>>>>>>>>

Spoiler

however Kyeom , you kiss him up to the throat, you look at him smiling, you protect him, etc, and then when he confesses to you, YOU says that maybe he got confused because you gave him the wrong idea... WTF:rip:

The Thai version is better with everything and  despite of the Covid that they had to remove almost all of their development from a couple, the Thai version is better in every way, however I enjoy this version too:giraffe:

Edited by Nebur

I think in an early episode of Cause You're My Boy / My Tee, Frank's and Drake's characters had to undergo Ror-dor (not sure about the spelling) in school, and that might have exempted them from being conscripted after high school (but the requirements are probably quite stringent).

Since Frank didn't qualify to enter a regular university, he could not escape the draft. And I guess his district didn't have enough guys who willingly signed up for 1 year of conscription, and he would rather risk the chance of drawing cards since there was some chance of him getting exempted and thus continuing his acting career without breaks. Everything went wrong for him unfortunately, so he now has to do propaganda videos and try to negotiate to go filming and wear that stupid wig (in addition to the fact that he's not guaranteed any roles at the moment).

Kiseki - I'm living but it's a torture to wait for a new episode every damn week :gaycat6: Miss Lai cameo was cute tho, this is how you never skip a chest day :gaycat:

• Like 1

I am not against a 2nd season of FUTS, but I'm not a fan of MorkPi. Also, if the rumors of FUTS 2 are correct, then it means the resurrection of NeoLouis (and by extension, the continuation of MarkFord), which is kinda sad because I really want more NeoMark. In addition, this rumored sequel will certainly mean that SatangWinny will be a couple again for the 3rd time. Not sure whether AJ (Jeans) will finally be paired up. Curious to see Mix's role, since Jittirain is supposedly against a live-action adaptation of Star In The Sea (which has a concept that's way more interesting than FUTS). 

20 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

@Genius1111 BLTRL Emergency!!!

F429Y1lbAAAi9gR?format=jpg&name=largeF429Y1baYAAAlkW?format=jpg&name=large

Whew if he gets a lead role and comes for Neo and Force's wigs with the gym training till then:superman:

I need a Fluke Pussyt cameo in OF, preferably him in the middle of NeoForce or ForceBook. ForceBookFluke is a cute 3some, and it would be cool if they triple up in gay roles for the 3rd time.

I also see Thor also posting gym and muay thai class selfies, so I can only hope that we get another FlukeThor series (Warp Effect spin-off, since Fah is taking a break for medical reasons, or some other hot show with them being shirtless often).

• Like 1

jun & jun has some good moments here and there and four main actors are very charismatic but this show is like very inconsistent :rip: they focused too much on the business aspect, it's not one of the worst kbls, it's probably a mid-tier show

• Like 1

Comment Image

He deserves a few leading roles. He was hot and cute and f**kable in PS I Hate You (despite the lack of screentime). Should honestly have been cast in Mama Gogo, but at least he will appear in OF.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.