Boys Love

JonginBey

On 8/21/2023 at 4:31 AM, JonginBey said:

Tonhon Chonlatee Ep. 9 and 10.

• Because I missed Pod, and because Khaotung is arguably my favorite GMMTV boy, I went back to finish the series. The last two episodes were just as disappointing as the rest of the series, so at least they were consistent in that regard. I'm glad Chon clocked Ton about CHOOSING to kiss his ex despite knowing he was being setup. Like, his brain forgot to clock in that night. That stroke should've wiped Ton's father out. How at his old ass age did he not know about surrogacy? He made his son suppress his sexual orientation for so long out of fear that Ton wouldn't have a child. Even with Ton's sister eventually becoming pregnant, that still wasn't enough. I do like that Ton and Chon got married (or engaged) as implied by the rings they were wearing in the final scene; and I do like that Na got a boyfriend because king deserved! :clap3:

Other series on my watch list that I've been taking forever to finish: Step By Step (7 episodes in), A Boss and a Babe (4 episodes in), Moonlight Chicken (5 episodes in), The Eighth Sense (3 episodes in), and Tokyo in April Is... (4 episodes in).

The last episode of Tonhon Chonlatee was stellar, with Chon's mum clocking the hell out of Ton's dad. Best clocking ever, even if it's a scripted show. His mum is one of the best BL mums out there.

I love the chemistry that MikeToptap had in this show, and MikeToptapJan as a threesome were really cute. The only thing that bothered me was that Mike and Toptap were not shown kissing. (Not sure if the relationship between them had broken down by that point, but regardless, they were very cute in their other scenes.)

Na is the best boy and he did not deserve to find a random boyfriend from freaking Tiktok. Maybe it serves as a supervillain origin story for Boston in 2023. 

Na looking cute in his orange sunglasses >>>> every other human in that show

I think I'm the only fan (pun not intended) of this show over here, because I think the humor is really on point. It is far more humorous than anything I've watched on GMM.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not lying when I say my life went on a slightly different trajectory after watching the Na scenes from these two clips. I am pretty sure the poking himself with the sunglasses was not part of the script.

I'm watching Only Fans episode 1. I just started 2/4

The lack of a *LEADING STAR* is concerning a bit. All these characters have potential but there is no actual lead character to anchor them.

ForceBook have chemistry as friends but there is no FIRE, no ANTICIPATION, no NOTHING!

Neo is playing a messy gay really well.

Mark shined in his only scene in part 1.

Khaotung is doing his drunk thing which is fine, and I'm actually curious about him.

Drake JUMPSCARE

8 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Drake JUMPSCARE

:deadbanana:

Kiseki is right there to end OnlyFlops for good :fan: I enjoy the first episode, it's kinda giving Trapped vibes on roids :gaycat:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

:deadbanana:

lmao

but that is kind of the most he's gave a while  

ln0599e.gif

11 minutes ago, Katamari said:

lmao

but that is kind of the most he's gave a while  

ln0599e.gif

I stopped paying him attention after he posted that pic of him kissing one of the Bad Buddy kids on the lips.

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Kiseki is right there to end OnlyFlops for good :fan: I enjoy the first episode, it's kinda giving Trapped vibes on roids :gaycat:

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I loved it too

my babies r back 

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

I stopped paying him attention after he posted that pic of him kissing one of the Bad Buddy kids on the lips.

spacer.png

it was da 1000 stars boy lol

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

it was da 1000 stars boy lol

Oh yeah :rip: either way, jail!

F4IZGYDa4AAv3h3?format=jpg&name=large

TangYi can't relate lol

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

TangYi can't relate lol

It’s been 4 years since Trapped, so maybe he’ll get out now :sistrens:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

It’s been 4 years since Trapped, so maybe he’ll get out now :sistrens:

Parole at least 

I wish I Feel You Linger in the Air’s episodes were as long as The Miracle of Teddy Bear. Both episodes, so far, were so enjoyable that I just needed a little MORE :jonny:

Edited by JonginBey

10 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I wish I Feel You Linger in the Air’s episodes were as long as The Miracle of Teddy Bear. Both episodes, so far, were so enjoyable that I just needed a little MORE :jonny:

where r u watching this on?

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

where r u watching this on?

YouTube. Specifically this channel.

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

spacer.png

we are just gonna pretend

we didnt see that

spacer.png

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

TangYi can't relate lol

i never understood what he even went to jail for :deadbanana2:

rewatch party time!

spacer.png

15 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Rewatching Mame’s best work

This scene :ahh:

I need PerthSaint back

Not me rewatching LbC again cause of this post. I used to watch this show like all of the time :redface:

Both parts are her best work 

i had high hopes for kiseki and the first two eps didn't disappoint hope it keeps up 

I keep forgetting that Mark is older than majority of the recent wave of GMMTV boys as well as some of the ones who have been around a while (Phuwin, Khaotung, Ohm, Nanon, Neo, and Mix, etc.) :deadbanana: Granted, he’s only a month older than Mix, but still. Him being a part of the MSP cast kinda makes you forget.

Edited by JonginBey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.