• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

OnlyFans Ep2

Neo and Mark keep stealing the whole show and serving talent :gaycat: I think relationship between Boston and Nick is gonna be toxic af :gaycat6: I’m not into First and Kao pairing but they also doing the most for their characters. I absolutely not invested in Wood and Force and whatever is going on between Top and Mew, so I keep skipping their parts:fan: 

• Like 1

my reaction to  this sky/jao love scene

Katamari

nuea finding all of tohs momentoes

ln0599e.gif

the fact i watched every minute of it 

ln0599e.gif

Edited by Katamari

i bet he has his own collection

also screaming at this show being done BEFORE War of Y.  i know these two enjoyed the switch up

ln0599e.gif

KISEKI is kinda giving me Trapped, and I’m here for it. It’s the first Taiwanese BL I’ve watched in a year (About Youth being the last one). 

Why r u (korea remake) ep 1  ok i dont know how to feel about this the first half was weird but the second half got better

11 hours ago, Katamari said:

i bet he has his own collection

also screaming at this show being done BEFORE War of Y.  i know these two enjoyed the switch up

ln0599e.gif

Miss Seng's switch-up from Toh (Secret Crush on You) to Pan (War of Y) to being straight and in a relationship with Freen:bibliahh:

ln0599e.gif

THEE most verse BL actor ever me thinks!:superman:

• Haha 1

Why are you? ep 2 :dies: ok I loved this episode, I like both couples but just like the Thai version, I prefer the FighterTutor couple:jonnycat:

but unlike the thai here I do like both couples:allears:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Miss Seng's switch-up from Toh (Secret Crush on You) to Pan (War of Y) to being straight and in a relationship with Freen:bibliahh:

ln0599e.gif

THEE most verse BL actor ever me thinks!:superman:

both him and freen probably bonded over being fed up with cheewins foolishness

ln0599e.gif

verse king! literally!

Edited by Katamari

Damgerous Romance Ep 2 1/4

Looks like Kanghan's grandma is worth stanning!

Looks like we are getting Pahun and Pawin are going to be a couple here again. This will make them the 3rd ship to triple up, after OffGun and EarthMix. 

Marc Pahun will be playing a gay character for the 4th time this year (after OS2: NLMG, Past-senger, Chains of Heart and now DR) and appears in a 5th (OS2 Bad Buddy), which is kind of a record, especially for a straight (?) guy. (Or maybe he is not as straight as he looks, woops). 

Other actors who have played / are playing / will play 3 queer characters this year: FirstKhao, Papang (MC, OF and DR), Neo, Mix(?)

Edited by Genius1111

F4YnvRWbMAAFf9o?format=jpg&name=large

PerthChimon is so good in Dangerous Romance, where was this chemistry in Never Let Me Go?

I was mildly looking forward to Dangerous Romance months ago initially because of the tutoring aspect (like in Dark Blue Kiss), but damn, this show has indeed exceeded my expectations.

Nebur was right to hype this show. Let me be the 2nd/3rd to do so.

It is cute (to the point of being unbelivable) that all 3 gay couples have a bully-bullied aspect to it. Especially the Papang-Pepper one, from soccer mates to debtor/debt collector to lovers. Looks like Mama Gogo was the blueprint.

17 minutes ago, reymiu said:

PerthChimon is so good in Dangerous Romance, where was this chemistry in Never Let Me Go?

They were screwed over by the crappy script. Chimon is terrific in The Player and Home School. I ship him and Love.

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

it was sung by kanghui from cherry blossom

the actors of ods also sang for the ost

F4Y9-dWXoAEyn_S?format=jpg&name=large

This looks like one of those ATRL threads in Base that are meant to shade certain pop girls.

Jimmy.

I don’t think he suits very expressive characters. So might as well make him an android. Might work wonders.

I'm currently watching vice versa and I couldn't agree more

lol. And his skin is so nice and flawless, more like porcelain than real human skin. So, I think he can make quite an attractive android.

No, not this Jimmy shade. He was the best main character in Vice Versa. And he's so hot when shirtless.

He wasn't that good in Bad Buddy, but that was his 1st proper role, I think. 

PLOT IDEA: FOURTH as an AI android built to be a companion for GEMINI, a sickly patient.

[Gem] has a rare and incredibly severe medical condition that developed not too long after he graduated university. His days are numbered, and he lives them out in a sterile hospital room. His condition is monitored by a team of medical professionals hoping to find a cure. They notice [Gem]'s mental health was rapidly declining the longer he stayed in isolation, which in turn worsened his already compromised physical health.

The doctors needed to find a companion for [Gem]. However, his isolation was top secret, and even if they could send a person in, they'd have to be heavily sanitized and protected to prevent contaminants from entering the room. That's how they get the idea to build an AI android.

[4th] is designed to care for his patient's emotional needs especially, with physical health being a close second. The doctors were already working on an AI android to replace nurses, so they personified the coding and made it [4th]'s. He has a very friendly and sensitive personality—perky enough to keep the mood light, softspoken so he doesn't come off annoying, and most of all, sympathetic when needed.

Eventually, [4th] grows beyond his coding and gets the idea to sneak [Gem] out of his hospital room whenever possible because the latter's emotional fulfillment was a higher priority. Not to mention, there really was no cure.

In the end, [Gem] does pass away earlier than the doctors predicted, but he does so peacefully and without any regrets while [4th] is in the bed with him. After that, [4th] inserts a thumb drive into his temple. It contains a virus that will completely erase his coding so he'd be impossible to replicate. He already downloaded that same virus into the files related to him on the doctors' computer system. When [Gem] has breathed his last, [4th] followed soon after.

Their story was documented in a notebook started by [Gem]. [4th] includes his final plan in it before leaving the book in a outside friend's hands, who then publicized the story.

This is a quite a good fanfic, but with such a sad ending, the Gem4th stans are going to riot.

r/GMMTV - Ten Tosatid was Fluke's love interest, later replaced by Thor (The Warp Effec)

In The Warp Effect, it was supposed to be FlukeTen, but we are so blessed to get FlukeThor instead. :boat:

Dangerous Romance ep 2  this ep was so good I like the rawness of the ep:giraffe:, and as Genius said there is a potential of 3 couples, but I doubt that the hot brother will be put with the gangster ,:fan:

CDN media

Kanghan sure has this weird obsession of making other guys go down on their knees and getting them to kiss.

CDN media

:heart:

Pat Chayanit was terrific in PSIHY. 

Glad to see some recognition for The Eclipse. Episode 11 Parts 1-3 are superior to most other shows' Ep 11. 

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

This looks like one of those ATRL threads in Base that are meant to shade certain pop girls.

No, not this Jimmy shade. He was the best main character in Vice Versa. And he's so hot when shirtless.

He wasn't that good in Bad Buddy, but that was his 1st proper role, I think. 

This is a quite a good fanfic, but with such a sad ending, the Gem4th stans are going to riot.

Jimmy is UGLY. I don’t know how he ever got any of you in a chokehold.

48 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Jimmy is UGLY. I don’t know how he ever got any of you in a chokehold.

choices-tatiana.gif

I Feel You Blammys In The Air ep 2 :allears: this series is so good that an hour flew by:clap3:Without a doubt, Thailand, when it proposes it with its historical drama, is at the level of China.:giraffe: 

the cinematography, the performances... GOD we need more BL of this level the plot reminds me a bit of Dark so I'm interested:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.