Boys Love

JonginBey

Kiseki ep 1 :duca: This is so good, I adore the main couple and their story, I know we will suffer with this series but I love it, it's like trapped but more polished, Taiwan always saving the day of the BL

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

kisei ep 2 wayne of bad boy :flame:the main couple is all that's right, they're too handsome and that story of a gangster and a good boy, I love it, however I'm worried about how ep 1 started, so this will be a roller coaster for sure to see it reach that level:redface:

the secondary couple agree that it's fine I guess but let's see how it progresses

:jonny4:

- Kiseki: Dear to Me is a co-production between Taiwan and Japan, hence Kiseki in the English title instead of simply Miracle like it was once known.

- The series premiered on Chinese Valentine's day 七夕情人節 (奇蹟 [Miracle / Qi Ji] ~ 七夕 [Qi Xi] homophones) at 7 PM (七=7).

- This was originally meant to be the second HIStory3 series instead of Make Our Days Count but was canned after Trapped exhausted the budget/funding, just to put it out there if this reminds you of HIStory3: Trapped.

- The novel was strictly about the main CP - Bai Zong Yi & Fan Ze Rui, this adaptation romantically paired four existing characters, Chen Yi & Ai Di and Chen Dong Yang & Zhou Ming Lei. Don't worry about the screenplay, it's still done by the novel author, Lin Pei Yu.

- Lin Pei Yu has previously worked on HIStory1: Obsessed, HIStory2: Right or Wrong, HIStory2: Crossing the Line, HIStory3: Trapped, We Best Love: No. 1 For You, We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd, See You After Quarantine? and My Tooth Your Love.

- Hsu Kai (Fan Ze Rui) starred in a gay MV with Aaron Lai (HIStory1: My Hero, Be Loved in House: I Do). BTW the "subtitles" in the video are the inner monologue or exposition, not the song lyrics.

- The ending singer, Ai Yu Fan sung all of Be Loved in House: I Do and most of Plus & Minus OST.

- Wayne Song and Huang Chun Chih (HIStory3: Make Our Days Count) to play as antagonistic characters, whether they will be be paired romantically or not is unknown atm. The latter's character wasn't in the novel.

• Like 1

I Feel You Linger In The Air was good. The cinematography, pacing and acting were great.

I’m a bit confused as to why there are 2 Nonkuls and how the time travel works but we’ll see how that unfolds. :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

@Katamari our babies r back

oh wow so soon too :jonny5: looks like the other roommates are gonna be a thing too :fan:

"keep it clean i dont want any nuts and corn there"

did he just...

ln0599e.gif

Edited by Katamari

F4Omj6DaIAAWJDo?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

Excuse me. What r y’all doin here 😂 

Jun and Jim episode 6

F4SS8_caUAAvnUA?format=jpg&name=large

F4RrfXcXEAA0BWQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Claro que si mi rey sigue ganando 

F4TOq9pbwAACxZq?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

F4SH5KdbIAAQJs0?format=jpg&name=large

F4SH5Kha4AAfEIh?format=jpg&name=large

F4SH5KjaQAAZsN-?format=jpg&name=large

Why does secret crush on you feel like an eternity? I’m on episode 10 but it seems like I’ve watching it for years now :deadbanana4:

when will my suffering end :jonny3:this must be how people who watched unforgotten night felt :jonnycat:

Not this train wreck meeting his father omg :jonnycat:

not my ships colliding lol

EarthMix & Jam

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Claro que si mi rey sigue ganando 

F4TOq9pbwAACxZq?format=jpg&name=medium

I-, not the "Isn't it bad enough that you're born poor? And you're also gay" show that sidelined View Benyapa winning this award.

Anyway, FourthGemini and Khao did a stellar job, so it's deserved.

Comment Image

The fact that Jojo had 3 other series (Mama Gogo, Dirty Laundry and of course The Warp Effect) aired in Q4 2022 / Q1 2023 and that crappy show was pushed by the execs for nominations instead. Dirty Laundry had terrific queer vibes, especially the scenes between Nanon and Pond. 

Happy to see FirstKhao getting double nominated.

I really need to watch Triage. 

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I-, not the "Isn't it bad enough that you're born poor? And you're also gay" show that sidelined View Benyapa winning this award.

Anyway, FourthGemini and Khao did a stellar job, so it's deserved.

Comment Image

The fact that Jojo had 3 other series (Mama Gogo, Dirty Laundry and of course The Warp Effect) aired in Q4 2022 / Q1 2023 and that crappy show was pushed by the execs for nominations instead. Dirty Laundry had terrific queer vibes, especially the scenes between Nanon and Pond. 

Happy to see FirstKhao getting double nominated.

I really need to watch Triage. 

Stop discrediting EarthMix, its their second win in this category and yes u need to watch Triage 

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Stop discrediting EarthMix, its their second win in this category and yes u need to watch Triage 

MC was a weird show because I wanted to see more happy-in-love FirstMix, EarthPapang and EarthKhao scenes and I only got crumbs. Still satisfied with whatever's provided anyway.

I-, not the Vegas simping in this thread. Bible is not even the most handsome actor in the series.

------

I will excuse anything that Boston does. He can wreck Nick's hole and emotional well-being. :gaycat: Top as well.

CDN media

Bonus pic (from LS3?) 

Comment Image

Edited by Genius1111

Jun and Jun ep 6 all these top/versatiles wanting to eat baby Jun:fan: I don't blame them bottom jun is the cutest of the entire cast

While I do like Jun v Jun I don’t think any of the struggles or angst make any sense :deadbanana2:

edit: oh that escalated 

Edited by Katamari

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.