• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Earth going on private trips with Tul and ibansky :thing: inch resting :thing:

Alleged boyfriends zeeNeu suddenly started to post one another now that their show is about to premiere :thing:

also alleged bfs from Plus and minus last posted something together in July :thing: 

Boston is so manipulative :rip: 

Spoiler

gaslight me next!

Am I the only one not into Only Friends that much? I actually fast forward some parts whenever it’s cringey or boring. I guess I’m more into KBLs nowadays.

14 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Quite a few people agree that Boston = the 2023 Asian version of Brian Kinney. The only difference is that Brian saved the day, but Boston probably wouldn't.

Ranking the characters in Only Friends

1. Boston

2. Nick

3. Sand

4. Top

5. Ray

6. Mew

Not enough screentime to rank at the moment: Cheum (but I think she would be mid-tier), April and Yo 

So is mark giving Justin :thing: they are both naive :thing:

F4IUCZebAAAsvRk?format=jpg&name=medium

14 hours ago, Katamari said:

They staged a WHAT :deadbanana4: let me do some research :redface: 

😂 it’s an EMS Episode 

Let’s phuckin Go!!!!!

F4IdFUWbEAA4q5_?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

😂 it’s an EMS Episode 

I think I watched this like this three times ffff

ln0599e.gif

Just now, Katamari said:

I think I watched this like this three times ffff

ln0599e.gif

to be da ice cream cone lol

• Haha 1

F4IwNYpacAEPtGe?format=jpg&name=large

F4IwNY_bsAAmRaM?format=jpg&name=large

F4IdFUWbEAA4q5_?format=jpg&name=large

MODC Men flourishing today as it seems 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Katamari said:

So is mark giving Justin :thing: they are both naive :thing:

I found some cute comments comparing the QAF characters to the OF ones. (It has been 15 years since I watched QAF, so I am very rusty on this.)

Strangely enough I see Brian and Justin in Boston? Currently he's callous with his sex partners, uses them and moves on. Reminiscent of Brian. But he's super hung up on Top in a way that reminds me of Justin's preoccupation with Brian.

Well I think that Boston fits the Brian mold only in that he likes to have sex with lots of strangers and doesn't believe in relationships. But if there is in fact a comparison to be made I don't really think it goes much farther than that. Nick is certainly no Justin. And yeah I see a little bit of Justin in him too in that apparently his one night with Top rocked his world so much he can't get over it.

Unless (and this is my opinion) this is actually less about Top than it is about Mew. And no, not some unrequited love deal (please god no Ray and Top are enough), but more a competition. If Boston sees Mew as the antithesis to everything he is - the foil to his bad boy, don't care about anything but getting off and getting gone persona - then his fixation on Top makes a lot of sense. Because if he can get Top away from Mew, get him to want him and to take what he's offering even as he works to lock Mew the ideal into a relationship, then Boston wins.

My initial impressions

Boston = Brian Kinney (But is responsible for making things messier, instead of saving the day.)

Nick = Justin Taylor

Mew = Michael Novotny (May become b!tchy later on)

Top = A hybrid of Ben Bruckner and Brian Kinney (It's still early days, but it's possible that Mew has made Top want to have a more stable partner)

Namcheum = Lindsay Peterson

Yo (owner of the bar, played by Jennie) = Debbie Novotny

I also just want to say that I'm shocked that Randy Harrison (Justin) is 45 years old and he still looks quite good (or maybe the pictures aren't that recent).

If FUTS 2 is happening, then I hope they...

- Make NeoLouis the main couple this time

- Make WinnySatang one of the couples (It's like coming full circle, since it was their interaction in FUTS that led them to becoming a ship in MSP)

- More screentime for Papang, and feature the 3 brothers more (PapangNeoPhuwin). Those 3 have freaking great chemistry 2gether.

- More screentime for Mix + his partner (Earth or someone else)

I would have preferred Star In The Sea on TV, but Jittirain said no to that.

56 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I found some cute comments comparing the QAF characters to the OF ones. (It has been 15 years since I watched QAF, so I am very rusty on this.)

My initial impressions

Boston = Brian Kinney (But is responsible for making things messier, instead of saving the day.)

Nick = Justin Taylor

Mew = Michael Novotny (May become b!tchy later on)

Top = A hybrid of Ben Bruckner and Brian Kinney (It's still early days, but it's possible that Mew has made Top want to have a more stable partner)

Namcheum = Lindsay Peterson

Yo (owner of the bar, played by Jennie) = Debbie Novotny

I also just want to say that I'm shocked that Randy Harrison (Justin) is 45 years old and he still looks quite good (or maybe the pictures aren't that recent).

shame there is no emment yet

Katamari

this show lowkey feels like another vehicle for forcebook since they seem to be serving main couple

Katamari

kiseki: dear to me ep1 & 2

it was a great start, the story is fascinating enough, it's kinda giving the old history series vibes with better cinematography but the cinematography is kinda too polished for this story?? idk

i didn't care for the side couple based on the preview but i think they matched each other pretty well on the show.

On episode 9 of MSCIY 

what in ever loving hell is even going on at this point  :redface:

Be Mine SuperStar  ep 8 It was a nice episode, it improved a lot at least this ep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.