• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I Feel You Linger In The Air EP.1  15 minutes and in addition to how VISUAL KING Nonkul is, this series has a thriller vibe with worm journeys:jonnycat:

the character Jom(nonkul) is so cute he looks like Inn from my teddy bear, cause to hug him and protect him from the world:hug:

ok that's how a bottom must act to seduce his male:jonny4: nonkul's acting is so natural

I'm so used to watching BL where most of the actors are mediocre, that I'm so obsessed even with Nonkul acting drunk, he's so good:giraffe:

Only Friends EP 2

Youtube comment: How did NeoMark have so much chemistry 2gether in their first show as a couple?

Maybe they practised a lot at home or in the office (or they are doing it for real). :wanda: Hopefully someone spills the tea on this. 

NeoMark looking so good in their underwear too. :gaycat:

Edited by Genius1111

wow that ending wow:jonny4: that underwater scene, This reminded me of the DARK series on netflix:jonnycat:

I need to read the book, but I want the series to surprise me, thank God this has a budget and talent:hug:

Wait love class is an actual BL :deadbanana2:

let me watchlist I guess :thing: 

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Only Friends EP 2

Youtube comment: How did NeoMark have so much chemistry 2gether in their first show as a couple?

Maybe they practised a lot at home or in the office (or they are doing it for real). :wanda: Hopefully someone spills the tea on this. 

NeoMark looking so good in their underwear too. :gaycat:

He probably practiced enough times with Louis he’s imagining him at this point   :fan:

Laws of Attraction  ep 6 jam jealous hahaha secondary couple finally a breakthrough they are so hot together especially the bodyguard:flame:

• Like 1

film delivering attention worthy of an oscar.. this year the Blammys between Film and Nonkul are going for BLOOD:jonnycat:

okay. I just finished the episode and I loved it BUT

Spoiler

again the same ``KISS`` as in khun chai, MY GOD WHAT THE F3CK IS HAPPENING

:rip: F

and next week's trailer is a riot... only two episodes left:redface:

Episode seven is making me scream :redface:

i knew she look familiar! Queen cherry from Unforgagoten night! 

Dangerous Romance  EP.1  
I liked the episode even though I hate bullying Although I wish Chimon had another partner instead of Perth, Chimon deserves better:giraffe:

I liked seeing MarcWin's interactions, hopefully they are a secondary couple

Edited by Nebur

14 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

And the most devastated person in GMM is not my original boy WIn, but probably my new boy Neo, who has like the biggest unrequited crush on is the biggest fanboy of Bright. They never got to collab 2gether. :cries:

I also really wanted that BrightWin Enigma season 2, with Bright as the villain/"boss". At least we got them in that SarawatTine costume during the outing.

There's also a small community of BrightFirst shippers and Bright even half-jokingly talked about having a series that resembles Rush Hour with First 

And I wishing a new Shippers of “Win Metawin” & “Nut Thanat (LYKN)” For a new series of gmmtv2024 Called “Till the Sun to You”

Metawin is going to be a top now. 

On 8/17/2023 at 9:05 AM, dabunique said:

TBT

F3u0uHNWsAAycZg?format=jpg&name=small

F3u0uV_XoAApsEI?format=jpg&name=small

F3u0uigXoAATH-1?format=jpg&name=small

F3u0uwhWUAAMMre?format=jpg&name=small

Wait are these all jam?!?!?! :deadbanana4: :fan:

Watching guffaws of attraction and both couples are low key on dates :jonnycat:fff

Charns  villain origin story :thing: oh wow 

Fjcftghh

huurds

jjuxf

my programming has stopped working :jonny5: I was not ready :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.