Boys Love

JonginBey

When watching PS I Hate You, I kept thinking that Pleum Purim would make a good bottom, so him being in a relationship with two of the girls struck me as weird. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Never Let Me Go is trashy and cursed, it seems. 

And the fact that Pond told fans on Twitter space that they will be going to the airport on the night of 17th.. Phuwin literally said see you in Korea on the fanday in bkk live at 330pm Thailand time, mere hours before they have to head to the airport...

They even had to apologize on behalf of their incompetent company...

I feel really bad for intl fans who are already there or otw. The nerve for gmm to even offer 50% discount for the shows on 20th

Comment Image

Meanwhile, Joong had the balls to post this after the abrupt rescheduling announcement. :clap3:I like how and Aye had no qualms to just burn GMM.

Secret crush on you is a HOT mess :bibliahh:

Cheewin got Seng acting a fool

ln0599e.gif

I am still in Home School mode (started Ep12 yesterday) and now I'm watching Dangerous Romance Ep1 Part1 and I am finding it odd to adjust to Chimon's, Papang's and JJ's new roles.

Initial impressions: Chimon is better in his straight roles in The Player and Home School than in Never Let Me Go and Dangerous Romance. (Though I must say Pennheung in HS gives gayer vibes than Sailom in DR)

Edited by Genius1111

YES, normalize 1st kisses in the first 2 episodes!

A Boss And A Babe - Ep 2

Be My Favorite - Ep 2

Only Friends - Three times in Ep 1 (ForceBook, NeoDrake, NeoMark)

Dangerous Romance - Ep 1

[Hidden Agenda - Ep 4]

DR is basically F4 Boys Over Flowers (gay version). Nice to see Marc Pahun and Pawin. Prayer circle for them to play a couple for the 3rd time.

Edited by Genius1111

15 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Never Let Me Go is trashy and cursed, it seems. 

Comment Image

Meanwhile, Joong had the balls to post this after the abrupt rescheduling announcement. :clap3:I like how and Aye had no qualms to just burn GMM.

So forcebook is the only one standing huh :giraffe:

Minatomat EP7

I can't, Asuka is passionately arguing with Shin about their relationship progress with oppas and who has more and quicker success :bibliahh:Akira is just a type of а person that can't easily express his feelings, but he made a good progress when decided to introduce Shin as his boyfriend to Sakuma :clap3: 

50 minutes ago, Katamari said:

So forcebook is the only one standing huh :giraffe:

SatangWinny were on the plane with them and there were IG stories of the 4 of them 2gether in Seoul. (I follow all 4 of them on IG)

Winny is just so straight, I just can't.

I am quite shocked that there are 0 featured sponsors for both Only Friends and Enigma (featuring Metawin), at least at the start of each segment on Youtube? Also surprised that F4 Thailand is not #1 on the list.

One thing that I found really different about this year's shows (with the exception of Out Skyy 2) was the obvious drop in the number of sponsors. When I watched last year's BL shows (with the exception of The Eclipse), there was bound to be at least 3 sponsors and at least 1 (sometimes 2) with BrightWin. I have not seen a single BrightWin sponsored ad at the beginning of each segment this year. BrightWin's IG posts used to be an endorsement for a product/service more than half the time. This year, it has kind of slowed to a trickle for them (by their standards). FourthGemini are getting more, but not at the blistering pace that BW used to enjoy.

CDN media

CDN media

Perth: I'm an introvert and my closest friend (in GMMTV) is Ohm Pawat.

Chimon: I'm an introvert and my closest  friend (in GMMTV) is Nanon.

Yes, introverted PerthChimon should be the glue to help OhmNanon be on friendly terms again.

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

SatangWinny were on the plane with them and there were IG stories of the 4 of them 2gether in Seoul. (I follow all 4 of them on IG)

Winny is just so straight, I just can't.

devil-wears.gif

thatsall-meryl-streep.gif

Someone comparing secret crush on you to Beautiful Man :jonny5: 

Jun and Jun ep 5 There are 5 episodes and we haven't gone anywhere, there are only 3 episodes left and they are approximately 25 min.... really the 4 of the cast are hot and beautiful, but they need a better series, although the series is good but for a 8 episode series this is a waste of time 

too much wasted potential

the first episode is outsideaaaaaaaaaa,

I will see this tomorrow mornin:duca:

11 hours ago, Katamari said:

Someone comparing secret crush on you to Beautiful Man :jonny5: 

What episode of Secret Crush on You are you at?:sistrens:

========================

Also, Miss Bright is OUT of GMMTV it seems!

BoysLove Hub on X: "🚨 Bright Vachirawit está deixando a GMMTV, afirma ele em recente entrevista. Segundo o ator, ele está em uma nova fase de sua vida, onde fundará sua própria empresa. https://t.co/6oeO0psvxu" / X (twitter.com)

12 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Episode 6(66) of this evil show! 

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Episode 6(66) of this evil show! 

Oop you're gonna get gagged in episode 7 from what I remember. There are some moments that will leave you with your mouth open / laughig till u fall of the chair.:jonny4:

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

Also the Nuea - Toh relationship is not really like the one in My Beautiful Man, though I can see where you draw that conclusion at this moment in the show.:lakitu:

Edited by DanyelP23

7 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Oop you're gonna get gagged in episode 7 from what I remember. There are some moments that will leave you with your mouth open / laughig till u fall of the chair.:jonny4:

Also the Nuea - Toh relationship is not really like the one in My Beautiful Man, though I can see where you draw that conclusion at this moment in the show.:lakitu:

Hope so because this show is taking me out 

kind of like the side couple a bit more tho 

Also, the SCOY subs on Youtube are always such a kii. :clownny:

idfact.png

I love that Miss Saint actually payed a team of people (selected from his fanbase from what I recall) to do the subtitles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.