Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, dabunique said:

F3lviC3XwAAbQtM?format=jpg&name=medium

Yesterday was the final Q for Only Friends I think and NeoMark got 1 food truck. The NeoMark are totally not subtle about that sports-themed BL, which should be done, but won't materialize because of the need to promote MarkFord. :coffee2:

Neo had an IG story where he's eating ice cream and Force was in the same frame, looking hot in his white tank top.

Fun fact: The Eclipse premiered on Aug 12 2022 (Fri) while Only Friends premiered on Aug 12 2023 (Sat), both of course featuring FirstKhaoNeo. The NeoLouis stans intentionally paid to have a pillar in the GMM building to commemorate the 1st anniversary of NeoLouis as KanThua, perhaps to make a statement. I think there's a simmering "war" between the NeoLouis and NeoMark factions.

On 8/15/2023 at 11:06 AM, Katamari said:

Drake hugging Boston after he nuts 

ln0599e.gif

only friends feels like the first  pre Covid GMM show we have had a minute

ln0599e.gif

I don't think Only Friends has a pre-COVID vibe (not really sure what you mean by that), but there was a line by Cheum (Lookjun) where she makes a reference to surviving COVID actually. 

Another fun fact: Cheum also made a reference to surviving a cesium scare, which happened in March 2023. I must have seen a brief byline about this back then, but it wasn't widely reported here.

Radioactive substances found in Thailand smelter after cylinder goes missing from power plant - CNA (channelnewsasia.com)

Officials in Thailand say radioactive caesium-137 is contained, scholars disagree | Thaiger (thethaiger.com)

Anyway, speaking of NeoDrake, I went to rewatch that portion in Part 2 (which has now been flagged as an 18+ only clip) and there was a comment which said that about 08:04, you can see Neo's white underwear. :gaycat2:

Drake used to look cuter and he needs a hairstyle with shorter hair.

40 minutes ago, Nebur said:

The mark Payola  in atrl is strong :kitty:

Katamari

its deserved lol

14 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Yesterday was the final Q for Only Friends I think and NeoMark got 1 food truck. The NeoMark are totally not subtle about that sports-themed BL, which should be done, but won't materialize because of the need to promote MarkFord. :coffee2:

Neo had an IG story where he's eating ice cream and Force was in the same frame, looking hot in his white tank top.

Fun fact: The Eclipse premiered on Aug 12 2022 (Fri) while Only Friends premiered on Aug 12 2023 (Sat), both of course featuring FirstKhaoNeo. The NeoLouis stans intentionally paid to have a pillar in the GMM building to commemorate the 1st anniversary of NeoLouis as KanThua, perhaps to make a statement. I think there's a simmering "war" between the NeoLouis and NeoMark factions.

I don't think Only Friends has a pre-COVID vibe (not really sure what you mean by that), but there was a line by Cheum (Lookjun) where she makes a reference to surviving COVID actually. 

Another fun fact: Cheum also made a reference to surviving a cesium scare, which happened in March 2023. I must have seen a brief byline about this back then, but it wasn't widely reported here.

Radioactive substances found in Thailand smelter after cylinder goes missing from power plant - CNA (channelnewsasia.com)

Officials in Thailand say radioactive caesium-137 is contained, scholars disagree | Thaiger (thethaiger.com)

Anyway, speaking of NeoDrake, I went to rewatch that portion in Part 2 (which has now been flagged as an 18+ only clip) and there was a comment which said that about 08:04, you can see Neo's white underwear. :gaycat2:

Drake used to look cuter and he needs a hairstyle with shorter hair.

precovid ie pre-2bros

GM shows used to have a more raunchy style of humor ie My Tee and Friend Zone :thing:  but afterwards its got kind of teeny bopper for them 

it seems all of the old style stuff is on that gmm3 channel

ln0599e.gif 

and yes he looks better with short hair

ln0599e.gif

Edited by Katamari

48 minutes ago, Nebur said:

The mark Payola  in atrl is strong :kitty:

I agree with you this, because while Mark is cute and a good actor, he's neither the most attractive nor the most impressive actor in all the shows that I've watched (Bad Buddy, Moonlight Chicken, MSP, The Warp Effect, and now Only Friends).

Now, I am quite obsessed with NeoMark (and I will probably be BostonNick apologist), I am not really sold by Mark's other pairings (MarkFord, MarkView) except maybe with Best Jira in TWE. 

11 minutes ago, Katamari said:

precovid ie pre-2bros

GM shows used to have a more raunchy style of humor ie My Tee and Friend Zone :thing:  but afterwards its got kind of teeny bopper for them 

it seems all of the old style stuff is on that gmm3 channel

and yes he looks better with short hair

I think I've only watched a few pre-COVID GMM shows (Kiss Me Again + Dark Blue Kiss, Waterboyy, SOTUS both seasons, My Tee) I feel that My Tee is a bit of a weird one. We have Mork, a high-schooler, who sells gay p0rn DVDs to his friends but I don't recall the rest of the show ever being raunchy, since the characters and actors are kind of underaged (like NeoPhuwin). 

Seriously, how many fans do FirstKhao have? They have 15 food trucks dedicated to them???!!!

They act terrifically (First, in almost every show and scene and Khao did well in Moonlight Chicken) but I have not 100% bought their ship. I feel that when acting 2gether, they fare better when they are enemies / arguing each other, rather than being lovers. When I was Our Skyy 2, I kind of cringed at some of the moments when they declared their love to each other. 

1.6M views for Ep 1 Part 1 in 4 days.

SOTUS walked :gaycat1: so that 2gether could run :celestial: and Only Friends could fly.   :falcon:

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Mark Pakin looked so good in dat episode 

He definitely can serve a face and play with his eyes :gaycat:

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

F3qOHe_XAAEdcyX?format=jpg&name=large

This moment, I was like - ok papi, let's ride that rollercoaster :fan:

29 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I agree with you this, because while Mark is cute and a good actor, he's neither the most attractive nor the most impressive actor in all the shows that I've watched (Bad Buddy, Moonlight Chicken, MSP, The Warp Effect, and now Only Friends).

Now, I am quite obsessed with NeoMark (and I will probably be BostonNick apologist), I am not really sold by Mark's other pairings (MarkFord, MarkView) except maybe with Best Jira in TWE. 

I think I've only watched a few pre-COVID GMM shows (Kiss Me Again + Dark Blue Kiss, Waterboyy, SOTUS both seasons, My Tee) I feel that My Tee is a bit of a weird one. We have Mork, a high-schooler, who sells gay p0rn DVDs to his friends but I don't recall the rest of the show ever being raunchy, since the characters and actors are kind of underaged (like NeoPhuwin). 

i mean raunchy in a Western-iconic college film type of way not that other kind :dies: 

and sounds like you need to rewatch My Cultural Reset-ee cause that show was a mess

ln0599e.gif

• Like 1

Mark payola is deserved:clap3:

He serves beautiful visuals, consistent good acting (without having showy roles), hard work and smart career choices!:jonny4:

The real egregious payola in GMMTV is ForceBook:swan:  (mostly Book). The one who should be receiving promotion and extra push is Fluke PussyT:jonny5:

re-reading Black Mirror for educational purposes :fan:

This would be such a cool manga to adapt. How many psychological horror BL's do we even have

they can just cut all of the NC parts out and it would still be good

ln0599e.gif

Edited by Katamari

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The real egregious payola in GMMTV is ForceBook:swan:  (mostly Book).  

Yay I'm not alone :gaycat: I think WoodBook probably has a connections in GMM, that's why they keep pushing him with that meh face and busted acting :gaycat6: At least Force has a charisma and can serve a better acting, plus handsome face :gaycat2:

On 8/15/2023 at 12:07 AM, Gottasadae said:

Only Friends Ep1

Miss Neo aka Boston is serving hungry and unapologetic sl*t, we love to see it but I ship him with Nick :gaycat2:

Kao and First are serving good old school acting, but GMM need to stop ship them in every BL, same with Force/Wood :giraffe: 

BookWood, I'm so f tired of him >> go girl, give us nothing... no acting range and basically same awkward, brickface character all over again :gaycat6:

I manifest more Boston/Nick screen time :gaycat: 

Force/Book give me nothing. I’m here for NeoMark too. 

14 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

They act terrifically (First, in almost every show and scene and Khao did well in Moonlight Chicken) but I have not 100% bought their ship. I feel that when acting 2gether, they fare better when they are enemies / arguing each other, rather than being lovers. When I was Our Skyy 2, I kind of cringed at some of the moments when they declared their love to each other. 

This. I prefer Gawin/First & Pod/Khao more. First & Khao together just meh to me… I don’t feel anything

TBT

F3u0uHNWsAAycZg?format=jpg&name=small

F3u0uV_XoAApsEI?format=jpg&name=small

F3u0uigXoAATH-1?format=jpg&name=small

F3u0uwhWUAAMMre?format=jpg&name=small

F1giq75XwAYHtpH?format=jpg&name=medium

F1girSLX0AEZQ0h?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

F3wE_cYXAAE81Cq?format=jpg&name=medium

Watching secret crush on you 

this is way more chaotic and random than YYY :thing: especially since it’s grounded in realism :thing: 

On 8/17/2023 at 2:19 AM, DanyelP23 said:

Mark payola is deserved:clap3:

He serves beautiful visuals, consistent good acting (without having showy roles), hard work and smart career choices!:jonny4:

The real egregious payola in GMMTV is ForceBook:swan:  (mostly Book). The one who should be receiving promotion and extra push is Fluke PussyT:jonny5:

Nnnn Force and Book are cute af !!!!

FirstKhaotung however is gon be the best ship of Onlyfriends and everyone's going to stan them... I manifest ít!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.