Boys Love

JonginBey

MDL Ratings as of now

Only Friends - 8.3 :rip:

Be My Favorite - 8.1 :rip::rip:

Dark Blue Kiss - 7.9 :rip::rip::rip:

The Warp Effect - 8.4 (OK, not that bad, but it deserves at least an 8.8)

In Thai Boston said to Nick "เดี๋ยวมาเอา" which means "I'll come and get it" but it can also mean "I'll come and bang you"

:gaycat2:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching only friends after being confused about the results after searching onlyfans on YouTube :deadbanana4:

I blame y’all! 

Opening title serving snl with some 90s teen drama soap tease :cm:  But mostly snl

Onfg drake ffff

the way my post aged badly and I’m glad for that :jonny5: 

Only friends reminds me of friend zone 

I wonder if it will be better :thing: 

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Lee Jae Bin in a harness, I-  :doublescoop:

I am still kinda surprised that after Asia itself, the people who consume the most Asian BL content are the South Americans (and not the North Americans / Europeans). 

As a South American I confirm that if here are the few western BLs like red white and royal blue, heartstopper, Young Royals They always go to number ONE in all of Latin America on Netflix or Amazon Prime and many Korean series also reach number one, something that was unthinkable a few years ago, here a lot of Asian content is consumed and the BL is not to be said, but since there are almost no Asian BL on netflix, it remains to consume them illegally but they are always TT on twitter or X

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

As a South American I confirm that if here are the few western BLs like red white and royal blue, heartstopper, Young Royals They always go to number ONE in all of Latin America on Netflix or Amazon Prime and many Korean series also reach number one, something that was unthinkable a few years ago, here a lot of Asian content is consumed and the BL is not to be said, but since there are almost no Asian BL on netflix, it remains to consume them illegally but they are always TT on twitter or X

Your Venezuela is not on the list, but at least it's trending in Peru, Argentina, Chile and Brazil. 

TBH, Freen and Becky both look like straight girls so I'm 100% not surprised they are not dating each other. Feel really bad for SengFreen. (I've not seen the video though, because I'm not a member of Twitter/X and I can't search for tweets whenever I want.)

Victor and Piglet both acted in Waterboyy The Series and they ended up being a couple, and did not have to endure all the drama, thankfully.

Most co-stars don't date each other, of course, but I would think that when the sexualities align, the actors/actresses may end up in a FWB / fling kind of relationship. 

53 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Your Venezuela is not on the list, but at least it's trending in Peru, Argentina, Chile and Brazil. 

no, my flop country is never a trend on asian series and less bl on twitter, only on Netflix or Amazon prime

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Not Indonesia and Malaysia stanning :redface:

• Haha 2

“I want to ask the person that has been sending letters to my office to stop doing that. If you don’t, I will take legal action. PS: I’m talking to the company (gmmtv) right now, don’t worry…”

“Usually I don’t care about things like this, I know I’m a public figure… But this time, it went over boundaries. It’s too much for me. The content (of the letters) has ill intentions, it’s just insult over insult.”

“I’ve figured it out who send it. This is a threatening, it’s harassment. If you don’t stop, I will take legal actions to the fullest and I will also post on the internet the message that is inside the envelop.”

The use of the upside down smiley emoji...

I'm starting The Eight Sense, is it good? I've reached second episode

3 hours ago, SpearsxCarey16 said:

It's well acted but a bit of a slow burn. I saw it compared to I Told Sunset About You (a Thai BL) and I think that's the best comparison. The kind of warm, romantic fluff you can sink into on a cold night. 

Edited by elevate

9 hours ago, SpearsxCarey16 said:

i loved it, one of da best BL's this year 

enjoy 

The fire scene on LOA :rip: he couldn’t just go around it :thing:  

10 hours ago, SpearsxCarey16 said:

Yes! It’s really good series on all fronts :clap:

"This time I may disappear a bit. Disappears in the mind instead of the screen"

Praying for an OnlyFans cameo from Mr. PussyT:clownny:

nyg4f07hvqhb1.jpeg?width=2062&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d895b65fcee50f66525ce6466beca179bdab0ad8

lmao :dies: 

screaming at drake actually serving explicit gay kiss and spread eagle on his back :deadbanana4:

i did NOT see that coming :deadbanana4:

On 8/13/2023 at 10:18 PM, dabunique said:

Only the most talked about European and Asian BL shows :doublescoop:

On 8/13/2023 at 10:20 PM, Katamari said:

Not Indonesia and Malaysia stanning :redface:

I can assure you that it is much easier to find GMMTV shows with Bahasa Indonesian subs than with English subs.

25 minutes ago, Katamari said:

screaming at drake actually serving explicit gay kiss and spread eagle on his back :deadbanana4:

i did NOT see that coming :deadbanana4:

CDN media

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Only the most talked about European and Asian BL shows :doublescoop:

I can assure you that it is much easier to find GMMTV shows with Bahasa Indonesian subs than with English subs.

CDN media

The ship we never knew we needed :redface:

Just watched Only Friends first episode and it absolutely exceeded my expectations, love the pacing the plot and the acting ugh First is just so good at everything he does

Drake was the best surprise I could ask omg never imagined I would see him bottoming like that lol Mark was also very interesting, so looking forward to the next episodes

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.