Boys Love

JonginBey

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Finally watched Triage Ep6 :jonny5: This is serving underrated masterpiece so far.

I'm switching up on Mai. Her actress served those crying scenes like her rent was DUE!

Also, Tae is serving best actor of the year in a BL!

:clap3:true that episode 6 seemed like a penultimate episode of the season? :loki:and to think that there are still 7 more episodes to go

Edited by Nebur

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Nebur said:

:clap3:true that episode 6 seemed like a penultimate episode of the season? :loki:and to think that there are still 7 more episodes to go

i finished the first 2 episodes last night, will finish it up this week and be caught up

16 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Joss was feeling his fuckboi fantasy in that show

it's actually refreshing because he's been well known as Pete who is very confident and assertive. Talk about range.

also prepare for the hottest kissing scene in Thai entertainment ever in episode 6.

1. 3 episodes in and the character of Shin really does not feel like a lead. At this stage, I feel like he is only the 6th or 7th most important character of the show, after Miw, Neo, Mae, Kik (whom I assume only appears once), Ter and maybe Phon. Tay Tawan and his character of Shin is really quite underused at this early stage.

2. Interestingly enough, I do think the role of Shin should have been played by Bright, since he's better at portraying (or being) aloof/introverted/unexpressive. 

3. I think people watch 3WBF for Tay Tawan, but right now, Mild, Joss and Jennie are stealing the show. I am quite excited to watch more Joss content. He feels like GMMTV's version of Apo or Tul Pakorn, especially when shirtless.

4. I also just realize that Max Nuttawut is the same guy who sings the theme song of 2gether.  (I kept thinking it was Bright himself who sang the theme song.) He looks cute with that blond hair.

Since Max's character Phon is in love with a trans character who has not undergone reassignment surgery, is Max Nuttawut technically eligible to be voted for the BL King rate? Or is the character of Phon regarded as straight? I doubt I will include him in my rate, but I am just curious about your parameters.

12 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

1. 3 episodes in and the character of Shin really does not feel like a lead. At this stage, I feel like he is only the 6th or 7th most important character of the show, after Miw, Neo, Mae, Kik (whom I assume only appears once), Ter and maybe Phon. Tay Tawan and his character of Shin is really quite underused at this early stage.

each character will have an episode dedicated to their back story and if i remember it correctly, Shin's is like ep 4 or 5.

13 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

2. Interestingly enough, I do think the role of Shin should have been played by Bright, since he's better at portraying (or being) aloof/introverted/unexpressive. 

hmm i disagree respectfully with this opinion

13 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

3. I think people watch 3WBF for Tay Tawan, but right now, Mild, Joss and Jennie are stealing the show. I am quite excited to watch more Joss content. He feels like GMMTV's version of Apo or Tul Pakorn, especially when shirtless.

i kinda agree that Shin isn't the star yet since you're just 3 episodes in and honestly when the series ended Shin was done not enough justice but he would still play a vital role as the story progresses. with Joss, yeah he's mostly eye candy but GMMTV is building him up to be one of their main leading men

15 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

4. I also just realize that Max Nuttawut is the same guy who sings the theme song of 2gether.  (I kept thinking it was Bright himself who sang the theme song.) He looks cute with that blond hair.

Since Max's character Phon is in love with a trans character who has not undergone reassignment surgery, is Max Nuttawut technically eligible to be voted for the BL King rate? Or is the character of Phon regarded as straight? I doubt I will include him in my rate, but I am just curious about your parameters.

yup that's him alright. in regards to BL King, i don't think he qualifies because he sees Mae as a woman and in this base trans women are women so Phon is basically still str8.

Looks like they’re not going to be seeing each other for a while :weeps:

14 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

3 Will be Legends is such an ICONIC show. They don't make them like this anymore! :WAP:

To think it's the first show where I properly noticed this legend :jonny5:

rpw014nsdhz81.jpg

y1jgz3dtdhz81.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

bszj5ngtdhz81.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

King!!!!!!

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

he's finally leaving for America for his master's. American sistrens, especially on the East Coast, you might wanna go hunt him down now. lol jk

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

i finished the first 2 episodes last night, will finish it up this week and be caught up

:hippo: siii para platicarlo 

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Triste GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

Off to episode 3 of Triage 

I love me some Mild. Chile he be servin youthfulness 

Omg this kitty massacre 

Pa why would this kid take insecticides 

It seems like Tin has another person to save 

Wait one second did Type’s dad (lol) sell this kid’s kidney 

14 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

True love between straight bros :gaycat4:

The day Earth and Podd lead a BL together, it’s over for the others.

S6dy.gif

Omg Bun and Tan!!!!

Tan’s hair tho ? 

FTmvLPTaQAEWgzP?format=jpg&name=large
FTmvLPNaMAEoZ3n?format=jpg&name=large

Dear Doctor I'm Coming for Soul ep 10 It was a great episode, I loved the two couples at last a partially happy episode:hippo::jonny5:

without a doubt Triage and this series are the best series in terms of Bl history in broadcast:clap3:

Mess, are yall even interested in BL news? I posted stuff about the supposedly "highly awaited" 2nd season of To My Star including even posters and nobody gave a damn **** :deadbanana2:

On 5/24/2022 at 11:28 PM, dabunique said:

We need at least a sex scene because the 2nd half of the novel have lots of hot sex scenes :duca:

8 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Mess, are yall even interested in BL news? I posted stuff about the supposedly "highly awaited" 2nd season of To My Star including even posters and nobody gave a damn **** :deadbanana2:

hush we give a damn lol

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

FTmvLPTaQAEWgzP?format=jpg&name=large
FTmvLPNaMAEoZ3n?format=jpg&name=large

Papa :gaycat6:

Hope we'll see him in another BL someday

20 minutes ago, 4Real said:

If it's 15mn again, keep it  :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.