• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a great episode, each episode is better than the previous one and it's only 6 episodes so far :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Valeria Martínez — La ovación a DiCaprio y otros momentos de los...

Edited by Nebur

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

it was a great episode, each episode is better than the previous one and it's only 6 episodes so far :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Valeria Martínez — La ovación a DiCaprio y otros momentos de los...

Omg ep 6 already aired. Lemme watch it right quick. We need to payola Triage into some BLammy nominations:wanda:

55 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Omg ep 6 already aired. Lemme watch it right quick. We need to payola Triage into some BLammy nominations

Where did u see this? I still can’t find any link :deadbanana2:

34 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Where did u see this? I still can’t find any link :deadbanana2:

I watch it on drama c00l

23 hours ago, JonginBey said:

1000 Stars’ impact lives on :foxaylove3:

If ATOTS had not been filmed, I would have been quite excited for this. Now it looks like some sort of goofy remake. 

I wonder whether they kept the set of ATOTS for a year to film SIYH.

Hopefully EarthMix will make some sort of cameo.

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Episode 1 of Getaway is available on Youtube!

I've finished the 1st episode of Getaway, Singapore's first BL drama. Do note that some of these guys are not professional actors, so they may seem stiff.

Positives: 

1. The men here are not the typical twinks or athletes you see in BL dramas. Different types of men are portrayed here.

2. The use of apps is featured here. In most BLs that I have watched, the gays were all able to find their partners "organically" (without using any apps) and they did not hook up on apps (with the exception of Together With Me I suppose). What's featured here is rather realistic.

Negatives:

1. The coming out scene was so not well-executed. :katie:

Well now that it’s been 2 years waiting… a new story would have been better instead of a remake tbh. Still, perched. :bug:

12 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Hopefully he and Khaotung did because The Eclipse have interesting and deep storylines to follow.

However I'm skeptical about the novel author saying The Eclipse have happy ending because his other novel was clearly a bittersweet ending (based on readers review) despite him and the casts keep trying to convince us it's a hApPy eNdINg.

We will NOT be trusting him.

16 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I've started watching Three Will Be Free and I'm now on Episode 3.

1. I'm loving the fact that Joss is consistently (a) wearing crop tops  or (b) shirtless (c) not wearing pants and strutting around in boxers. Tay Tawan is really a distant 2nd in terms of hotness, and that's not an easy thing to do. Joss really should have been Sarawat in 2gether and be the one getting 14 million followers on IG.

Joss was feeling his fuckboi fantasy in that show

2. Tay Tawan looks weird playing the introvert/reserved person. Perhaps I'm too used to him playing a character who's a lot more expressive. 

it's actually refreshing because he's been well known as Pete who is very confident and assertive. Talk about range.

3. I like that this show is all for empowering women who feel sidelined (Mae, Miw and the woman in the hotel).

yup, the women were done justice in this show (well, aside from Mae but we'll get to that later in the show)

4. It seems like Ter (Gunsmile) has unreciprocated feelings for Phon (Max)? Which is why Ter doesn't have a GF?

it will be revealed later in the show why...

also prepare for the hottest kissing scene in Thai entertainment ever in episode 6.

Jus started Triage 

Not da main nurse lookin like Chaz Bono 

Talk about Groundhog Day realness 

Tin think what can u do different. 

Miss Jinta servin with dem lips 

ok we can work with this. Go find him and stop him 

Tee is so handsome ?

43 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Speaking of 3 will be free, is the ending that they are like two open/swinger couples? or two separate couples?

it's not clearly stated but for sure Miw and Neo ended up cohabitating and Shin had to take over the company but in my heart Shin is still part of their throuple who is allowed to have a dick by side.

3 Will be Legends is such an ICONIC show. They don't make them like this anymore! :WAP:

To think it's the first show where I properly noticed this legend :jonny5:

rpw014nsdhz81.jpg

y1jgz3dtdhz81.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

bszj5ngtdhz81.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

Speaking of which, way is a Re-run of a show from 2019 outviewing the newest GMMTV 'hits'?:fan:

tay-tawan-holding-a-laugh.gif

38 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Speaking of which, way is a Re-run of a show from 2019 outviewing the newest GMMTV 'hits'?:fan:

tay-tawan-holding-a-laugh.gif

tawan ha impact wbk 

Finally watched Triage Ep6 :jonny5: This is serving underrated masterpiece so far.

I'm switching up on Mai. Her actress served those crying scenes like her rent was DUE!

Also, Tae is serving best actor of the year in a BL!

Edited by DanyelP23

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.