Boys Love

JonginBey

10 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

:duca:

If it premieres before BLammy season, the girls are going to be scared.

smug-wink.gif

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, JonginBey said:

1000 Stars’ impact lives on :foxaylove3:

Another GMMTV flop incoming. The second half of the year cannot come soon enough. :coffee2:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

If it premieres before BLammy season, the girls are going to be scared.

smug-wink.gif

I stan Mix. She good and says bring it. Also Gun says hi 

I’m telling u it will be a bloodbath for best actor in a sea of iconic roles this year. 

Is 2022 gonna go down as da best BL year? 

KinnPorsche’s Apo is BLAMMY Best Actor. Start making peace with it girls. :michael:

Edited by rp662

39 minutes ago, rp662 said:

KinnPorsche’s Apo is BLAMMY Best Actor. Start making peace with it girls. :michael:

Oh I kno ma’am. She serves always 

1 hour ago, rp662 said:

Absolutely

image0.gif

FTcgXCgUAAA-GEC?format=jpg&name=large
FTcgXzUVUAAwY4m?format=jpg&name=large
FTcgYjOUAAE1q8X?format=jpg&name=large
FTcgZLYVIAECHS0?format=jpg&name=large

direc Ivan doin da lord’s work 

4 hours ago, rp662 said:

Another GMMTV flop incoming. The second half of the year cannot come soon enough. :coffee2:

First is coming to save GMMTV, wbk :bunny2:

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

I’m telling u it will be a bloodbath for best actor in a sea of iconic roles this year. 

Is 2022 gonna go down as da best BL year? 

We'll see if 2022 was golden year for BLs but yes this year BLammy definitely be a messy bloodbath. This year eligible entries so far like Bad Buddy, Not Me, Semantic Error, The Miracle of Teddy Bear and KinnPorsche alone are competitive and still haven't count upcoming Gameboys 2 and To My Star 2 yet.

As for Best Villain, Saen and especially Jan are definitely on the top contender for poisoned Sibmeun and Tofu respectively to death and indirectly caused Tatarn into coma.

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

First is coming to save GMMTV, wbk :bunny2:

Hopefully he and Khaotung did because The Eclipse have interesting and deep storylines to follow.

However I'm skeptical about the novel author saying The Eclipse have happy ending because his other novel was clearly a bittersweet ending (based on readers review) despite him and the casts keep trying to convince us it's a hApPy eNdINg.

11 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Not Bangkok :deadbanana:

I guess it was the Thais that were willing to collaborate? Thailand is a BL powerhouse and Taiwan was not open to the rest of the world anyway. 

The trailer looks corny but some of the bodies look quite yummy. It's Singapore's first BL (I reckon?) so yay to breaking new ground! It's a web series because it is not possible to portray LGBTs in a positive light on national media. :coffee2:

I've started watching Three Will Be Free and I'm now on Episode 3.

1. I'm loving the fact that Joss is consistently (a) wearing crop tops  or (b) shirtless (c) not wearing pants and strutting around in boxers. Tay Tawan is really a distant 2nd in terms of hotness, and that's not an easy thing to do. Joss really should have been Sarawat in 2gether and be the one getting 14 million followers on IG.

2. Tay Tawan looks weird playing the introvert/reserved person. Perhaps I'm too used to him playing a character who's a lot more expressive. 

3. I like that this show is all for empowering women who feel sidelined (Mae, Miw and the woman in the hotel).

4. It seems like Ter (Gunsmile) has unreciprocated feelings for Phon (Max)? Which is why Ter doesn't have a GF?

Edited by Genius1111

12 hours ago, discreetinside said:

From what I knew Teddy Bear are originally gonna have 18 episodes but Netflix demand Ch3 reduced to 16 episodes which means around total 3 hours of screentime including some key scenes were left on the editing room. Oh well Netflix being trash as usual :cm:

I see. Maybe it's a budget issue? (Netflix is the one providing more of the funding for this show, and wants to cut down the number of episodes?)

Regardless, the show could have cut down quite a number of those flashbacks/reminders because they were seriously excessive. I would really prefer to have seen the final shots of Saen/Jan and an explanation of the reincarnations in their universe. 

I believe that the loop is formed not for the reasons that we all believe, but because

the protagonist must stop the murder and organ mafia that the chief doctor has with some patients and doctors in the hospital 

:dancehall3:

How desperate to see what those mafia do with patients... and to think that in real life sometimes it happens:deadbanana2:

the series that should win the best series in Bl lammys corrupt should be Triage, but we know that they always cheat:coffee2:

the despair of saving your loved ones about to die your family is priceless it's a horrible experiential thing:weeps:

:biblio: ok I hope the time goes back because EVERYTHING went to hell :dancehall3:

actually the writer and director said, let's make this episode TO THE LIMIT:jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.