Boys Love

JonginBey

19 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Wait do we have any follow-up tea re OhmNanon

Not really, but Nanon posted a picture of them together on Twitter yesterday, and Ohm responded with hearts. They most likely talked things out.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine going from YouTube or Viki to less inaccessible networks like Gaga Ooh whatever and Line TV for your second season (which seems to be happening a lot lately). Truly a slap in the ******* face.

36 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Did we vote for BL King yet..  I haven't watched anything in a longgg time

Anyway I still follow Cupid's last wish, Earth - Mix's chemistry is EP9 is so good y'all! When Earth wanted Mix to say out his feelings, I cried a bit ngl :( 

We haven't voted yet. @touya kinomoto said it's not timed, but a lot of us still haven't submitted our ballots yet :rainy:

32 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

We haven't voted yet. @touya kinomoto said it's not timed, but a lot of us still haven't submitted our ballots yet :rainy:

Thanks haha , I feel like I need to see Kin Porsche or Teddy Bear .. but truth is I'm just busy watching str8 shows lately :rip:

Also I prefer cute stuff and I don't feel like Kin Porsche will be to my liking :coffee:

1 minute ago, reymiu said:

Thanks haha , I feel like I need to see Kin Porsche or Teddy Bear .. but truth is I'm just busy watching str8 shows lately :rip:

Also I prefer cute stuff and I don't feel like Kin Porsche will be to my liking :coffee:

teddy bear is not cute either you should pass on that one too :coffee: 

6 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

teddy bear is not cute either you should pass on that one too :coffee: 

Wait I skimmed the plot and thought Teddy Bear sounded pretty fine ?

12 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

kinda obsessed with vegas

jIPeSEg.gif

Same! His smile is just something else. :WAP::WAP:

I caught up with eps 5 & 6. The scene where Kinn tells Porsche he’s free to go in ep 6… :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

If you read the synopsis only, you would think it's light-hearted, but it most certainly isn't. It does have quite a number of tender moments. It was shown during primetime hours in Thailand, so it's rather tame and there are no rough sex scenes between any of the characters (but some of them are implied :eli:)

The acting is superb. Job Thuchapon as Peeranut and Um Apsiri as his mother Matana were top-notch. (Somewhat surprised that the guys here are not raving about Job Thuchapon more.) I think the script was fine up until the final episode (Ep 16). The execution of the final episode was not really well done, and I think a lot of important scenes at the end were cut.

Edited by Genius1111

6 hours ago, reymiu said:

Miracle teddy bear just veil to vote for Tofu aka Innpitar as Bl king:gaycat4:

The Crush Of Spring (bl korean) ep 1:bibliahh:Although the plots of men passing as women are silly, I loved this episode the budget is noticeable and I love that also 26 minutes of bl:jonnycat:

The Crush Of Spring ep 2 how horrible as in the time before arranged marriages were made how many couples without love:biblio:

You can see the full budget at last they put money into a Korean BL:clap3:

ok love this second episode and it's also 26 minutes long:duca:  the seme is a love:allears:

What is this teddy bear slander. It’s one of da best shows this year 

I’m sorry we have so many pressed souls who didn’t like da ending 

and yes Job is in da running for best actor. 

1000 Stars’ impact lives on :foxaylove3:

I didn’t watch Star In My Mind, but I’ll probably watch Sky In Your Heart.

5 hours ago, Nebur said:

The Crush Of Spring ep 2 how horrible as in the time before arranged marriages were made how many couples without love:biblio:

nnnn, I liked it, I'll be watching, but somehow it felt a bit cheap to me :gaycat6:

Looks like Pleum Pongpisal is back in Singapore. It seems like his apartment is in a fairly upscale neighborhood.

Have you guys watched this Taiwanese show called 2 Fathers (2013)? It is available on Netflix and on Youtube (but the YT version only has Chinese subtitles).

It is not a BL, because every character is straight, but it beautifully portrays how two straight men looking after their daughter. (The two of them had unprotected with the same woman and she dumped the girl she gave birth to in the hospital.) Episode 55 (of 73) also showed the most powerful reconciliation scene between two men on TV. 

Weber Yang (the "top" dad) is really hot and he is shirtless in a few scenes. :jonny:  The song in the end-credits is also terrific.

Edited by Genius1111

23 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Imagine going from YouTube or Viki to less inaccessible networks like Gaga Ooh whatever and Line TV for your second season (which seems to be happening a lot lately). Truly a slap in the ******* face.

Girl don't do my fave like that nnn :toofunny2:

They're accessible at least in Asia and the KBL TABS Semantic Error also on the GagaooLala :gaygacat4:

15 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

If you read the synopsis only, you would think it's light-hearted, but it most certainly isn't. It does have quite a number of tender moments. It was shown during primetime hours in Thailand, so it's rather tame and there are no rough sex scenes between any of the characters (but some of them are implied :eli:)

The acting is superb. Job Thuchapon as Peeranut and Um Apsiri as his mother Matana were top-notch. (Somewhat surprised that the guys here are not raving about Job Thuchapon more.) I think the script was fine up until the final episode (Ep 16). The execution of the final episode was not really well done, and I think a lot of important scenes at the end were cut.

From what I knew Teddy Bear are originally gonna have 18 episodes but Netflix demand Ch3 reduced to 16 episodes which means around total 3 hours of screentime including some key scenes were left on the editing room. Oh well Netflix being trash as usual :cm:

Miss Legend and her man are COMING :jonnycat:

14 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Miss Legend and her man are COMING :jonnycat:

:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.