• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a video of King Nano and Ohm arguing at a fan meeting today about that random award ceremony:monkey: I hope it's the theory of the fans who were tired

11 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I saw a video of King Nano and Ohm arguing at a fan meeting today about that random award ceremony:monkey: I hope it's the theory of the fans who were tired

Ain't nothing tired about it, Ohm seemed angry in that clip. Obviously something happened that made both of them argued, I hope it's nothing serious.:dancehall3:

yeah, saw that video too and it was quite an argument that even Nanon's mom and sister had to do something.

11 minutes ago, clee95 said:

Ain't nothing tired about it, Ohm seemed angry in that clip. Obviously something happened that made both of them argued, I hope it's nothing serious.:dancehall3:

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

yeah, saw that video too and it was quite an argument that even Nanon's mom and sister had to do something.

if I also agree it seemed serious, however I want to think about the theories of fans, that Ohm was very tired and Nanom realized and wanted him to rest and ohm didn't want to and that's why they fought  I know it sounds silly but for silly fights family and friends fight so yes it is feasible

Ugh not dem fightin. Where dat video anyways 

uhm i hope y'all are not forgetting that BL King rate is ongoing. i have received only one ballot so far. the flop :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:bibliahh:

My voodoo is to be feared 

6 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

uhm i hope y'all are not forgetting that BL King rate is ongoing. i have received only one ballot so far. the flop :deadbanana2:

I'll be sending it the 30th, I'm still playing around with the names, I'm very indecisive :supaspaz:

It's the fans cheering for me :bibliahh:

Ohm looking ready to throw hands :bibliahh:

Dear Doctor I'm Coming for Soul ep 8 :jonnycat: this series along with Triage are without a doubt the one with the best script, their stories are gems:jonny4: the other BL in issue are not compared

2 hours ago, GentleDance said:

It's the fans cheering for me :bibliahh:

Ohm looking ready to throw hands :bibliahh:

U kno Ohm heard there were people who would vote for Nanon for BL King and he had to put a stop to it 

I love how da fans r trying to spin it by saying Ohm was tired lol

EarthMix would never. We relegate dat to da ForceBooks of da BL world 

Semantic Error ha impact... 

i can't help but think that we owe it too Gi-chan. he walked the BL path so that Jaechan and Seoham could run and the others to follow suit.

Are OhmNanon the "we fight we break up, we kiss we make up" kind of friends?

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I am sure EarthMix get physical in a different way at home. :gaycat5:

44 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

i can't help but think that we owe it too Gi-chan. he walked the BL path so that Jaechan and Seoham could run and the others to follow suit.

OMG OMG OMG, we're finally getting news about this adaptation, I need them to  be ACTOR, it's all drama and angst, the acting will make or break this.

It's my favorite manhwa, trust they will be dealt with if they ruin it  :swan:

Edited by GentleDance

45 minutes ago, dabunique said:

U kno Ohm heard there were people who would vote for Nanon for BL King and he had to put a stop to it 

I love how da fans r trying to spin it by saying Ohm was tired lol

They're begging the interfans to delete :dies:

This is why we shouldn't fan girl people outside of their art. We never know what kind of people they are in real lives....

5 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Miss Korea are playing catch up with BL powerhouse like Thailand and Taiwan to get the BL throne.

I can see the upcoming Gen 5 idol groups might start BL/GL pandering for the Yaoi-Kpop girlies and the gays at least coming from those nugu companies. Would be a huge surprise if any of the big 3 and the fairly popular companies follow these pandering because they would lose China and conservative market like Malaysia and Indonesia.

the profanity in this thread against the REAL King of BL 2022 Nanon

OURS DAYS ep 12 Finale  @dabunique

I'm halfway through the episode and the bet part in the background I feel like Mon wants Saint to f*ck him:fan:

Angelina Jolie Fuck Me GIF - Angelina Jolie Fuck Me - Descubre & Comparte  GIFs

I would let him do what he wants to me, Saint is too HOT for this life

Jennifer Lawrence The Hunger Games GIF - Jennifer Lawrence The Hunger Games  Volunteer - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Edited by Nebur

8 minutes ago, Nebur said:

OURS DAYS ep 12 Finale  @dabunique

I'm halfway through the episode and the bet part in the background I feel like Mon wants Saint to f*ck him:fan:

Angelina Jolie Fuck Me GIF - Angelina Jolie Fuck Me - Descubre & Comparte  GIFs

Niet sir. Leave dat trash alone. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.