Boys Love

JonginBey

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Or worse.......... :dancehall3: (EP1 intro, "I wanna go to the sea and never come back", etc.)

We will see but I'm not ready for some sort of tragedy :gaycat6: Ji Huyn is so green and innocent and it will be no problem for that dragons to trigger him :gaycat6: 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

The scene of nagisa staring at shins back has some competition :fan:

About to start The Eighth Sense. The time length for these episodes :jonnycat: Maybe I should order a pizza first.

Edit: Ordered some pizza and wings. I'll start once the food arrives :whistle:

Edited by JonginBey

Jae Won needs new friends :giraffe:

Also, Ji Hyun's best friend/roommate is adorable :jonny: He should be a little nicer to him!

9 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I volunteer :giraffe:

spacer.png

Not the gay detector :deadbanana4:

destiny seeker gettin messy now 

On 4/1/2023 at 1:12 AM, Genius1111 said:

:heart: true love wins 

I was looking at NeoLouis' IG accounts today, and while they are undergrads who look young, I kind of want this concept for next year.

Neo is a rich CEO (like Kinn in KinnPorsche) and he has a jet-setting lifestyle who doesn't care about carbon emissions like Taylor Swift  and he falls in love with his pilot Louis. Insert mile-high club shenanigans. :wanda:

Edited by Genius1111

KornWai / DrakeJimmy should have been a couple in Fad Buddy, but too bad, the scriptwriters decided to troll everyone. :devil:

Love Syndrome ep 5 cast parting is a mess though i love seeing so many shirtless men:fan:

This is already the extreme, there is a "tertiary couple" that is TOXIC even for me WTF WTF, that is, that is not having self-respect, I order him to kill while I sleep and I escape from his domination :rip:

God marc and nam are so toxic that they make the main couple look so healthy and harmonious

Day and Itt with the memories of his nephew they are so adorable they look like parents:hug:

Chain of heart ep 7 This series frustrates me... I still don't know anything:gaycat7:

MDL comment  which I support 100%

I think the Mr. Lue actor actually has potential. His emotional scenes are actually good. His eyes convey a lot of expressions. He's just given a shitty series. My brain is not braining anymore trying to make sense of this story.
They're just going back and forth with flashbacks and present and isn't even trying to develop anything between Lue and Ken yet. The main romance is still Din and Ken but it's episode 7 already. The dead guy is deadass winning the game still.
Even the slightest moment between Ken and Lue is either interrupted or Ken is being a little **** towards Lue refusing to accept whatever he feels towards him. I still don't know what the main plot is even. Either it's trying to find out who the helmet guy is or the mayor trying to sell his wood while treasure hunting for a camera. They shouldn't have named this Chain of Hearts. It should've been Confused Thoughts. Or The Masked Man Or Mayor's Wood Or Is He Really Dead? Or Din is not Dead Or Choking Him,,,ok I should stop. Lol.
I mean this seems to have a high production value too, the plot is actually could've turned into something meaningful but they totally missed it. Such a shame. I dunno if I still should give them the benefit of the doubt when we're like only 3 eps away from the end. Thai BLs just either hit or miss (royally) even with promising actors.

I think the series is one of the best edited and effective but the love story is a disaster and the meaning of the script

Edited by Nebur

@Gottasadae

Apparently the crazy women from MDL are right according to several spoilers of the books Din underwent several surgeries

Edited by Nebur

The turnout for EarthMix is smaller than SatangWinny's. The EarthMix crowd also appears to be more mature though, so I guess that partially explains why the turnout is naturally lower.

It is kind of funny how 3 new ships were formed / reformed because Winny and Pond had no chemistry in FUTS. (NeoPhuwin ended prematurely, and gave birth to PondPhuwin and NeoLouis during the show and SatangWinny about 18 months later.)

Winny really won in the end by flopping initially, huh? 

That said, all 3 ships are really precious and it seems like the guys have truly deeply connections with their on-screen partners (at least for these few years).

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

The turnout for EarthMix is smaller than SatangWinny's. The EarthMix crowd also appears to be more mature though, so I guess that partially explains why the turnout is naturally lower.

Speaking of turnouts, BrightNonkul are already serving a qt-sized audience in the video bellow. 0 active BLs aired as of right now!:fan:

I'm also shook how good both Bright and Nonkul look. Maybe the first Thai BL couple where I found both actors highly and almost equally attractive since MaxTul

Fsmn1T8aYAE8Tjt?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.