Boys Love

JonginBey

Jack frost ep finale :allears: I loved this Jbl it was well acted well edited and a happy ending that I love:hug:

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Unintentional Love Story ep  5 the setback in all pairs:gaycat7: I like both couples, I don't know which one is my favorite

Unintentional Love Story ep  6  I loved this episode the Taurus guy is so sexy with those arms:WAP: 
and the main couple I love that ending they are so cute and pure

Eight Sense ep 1 ok this episode was spectacular it looked like a movie, everything is so series and so indie, well acted the cinematography the ost:WAP:

I liked the slow but progressive composition of their meeting, something so real and so lgtb in life:clap3:

My only fear is the intro..... WTF do they scare us so fast?:dancehall:

Eight Sense ep 2 I'm 10 minutes into this episode and without a doubt this series was directed or written by a gay man, this is too real when it comes to an encounter between the same gender each one trying to put together the nuts of fate to meet someone you like or interest

That unfaithful b3tch I don't know why she appears CHAMA you were trash go away you have no right to anything

this episode was better than the first one and the first one was already good:clap3:  @Babymomo your collapse was worth it and you are right in everything you wrote

14 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I think @Genius1111 or someone else here was interested how / why do Thai actors of different ethnicities play parts of family members. I found this tiktok video and I wanted to share it here, as the content creator that made it went a bit into detail about why that phenomenon occurs

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

(I hope it is also correct as I did not take time to fact check but it seemed believeable)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJaeen6Y/

This video's answer :gaycat7:

So the audience suspends their disbelief so long as they all speak Thai. :gaycat7:This probably does not work in many other countries. 

The most ironic example is Type's dad (from the show TharnType) where he complains about Tharn being a white boy, when his own son Type seems even fairer than Tharn. And the same actor, Kradom, is the biological dad of pale-looking Neung and Song in TMOTB. 

But anyway, the most important thing is that the actors can act and have good chemistry. 

The last episodes of A Shoulder To Cry On were a letdown for me.

The two years gap :redface: i really lost all the interest in the last episode 

54 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

:WAP:

NZzx3l8.png

I'd take the 4 at the same time :WAP:

the secret life of a demon king

brigitte-nielsen-confused.gif

anyways china wasting time on omegaverse foolishness when here u are is right there

brigitte-nielsen-confused.gif

12 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I feel bad for MekMark (Sky In Your Heart). The number of fans they had during last year's book fair was maybe only 50.

really? markford?

they didnt even do anything lol :deadbanana4:

MSP really is a sensation :redface: 

maybe mek should have audition to play Yak before he left :redface:

38 minutes ago, Katamari said:

really? markford?

they didnt even do anything lol :deadbanana4:

MSP really is a sensation :redface: 

maybe mek should have audition to play Yak before he left :redface:

Yeah, TiwPor as of the season finale, is still a one-sided affair. But MarkFord and GMM have been selling their technically unofficial ship quite well, so the turnout is not surprising. 

MSP is really the biggest sensation since Bad Buddy, and since COVID social distancing restrictions were removed, we get to see all the fans gathering to catch a glimpse of the actors. The SatangWinny event also had an insane number of attendees.

I've never thought about that regarding Mek, but damn, I would have loved that. 

Edited by Genius1111

As much as I love ThreeZo / FlukeOhm, at least they are no longer a one-dimensional couple in the show now.

I finally watched The Eight Sense, this is really good. It has the vibes of a gay movie 

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Why can’t people just post shirtless pics and go on about their day? These TikTok challenges get worst by the day :skull:

The eight sense ep2

The sexual tension is real, they keep touching each other "accidentally :fan:" here and there but miss Ji Hyun decided to play dumb virgin in the shower and resisted to bare everything in front of her man :deadbanana: Also that former girlfriend is so annoying and pressed, I fear that bish will cause a lot of harm to lover boys :gaycat2: 

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

The eight sense ep2

The sexual tension is real, they keep touching each other "accidentally :fan:" here and there but miss Ji Hyun decided to play dumb virgin in the shower and resisted to bare everything in front of her man :deadbanana: Also that former girlfriend is so annoying and pressed, I fear that bish will cause a lot of harm to lover boys :gaycat2: 

Jihyun should've dropped the soap :fan:

I think either Jaewon's ex-gf or his bitter "friend" who set up that restaurant date thing will have something to do with the "ghosting" according to the synopsis

Or worse.......... :dancehall3: (EP1 intro, "I wanna go to the sea and never come back", etc.)

Eighth sense is giving His the series :redface: 

hope it’s less trifling than that one tho! 

Edited by Katamari

Ep. 5 of A Shoulder to Cry On was so good. It's about time Jo Tae Hyun called his "aunt" out of her bullshit. Trying to mask her guilt by blaming him for a decade; and I can't believe his trifling ass adoptive-dad abandoned him just to coddle the aunt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.