• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i've been fightin dem all day

talkin **** about JiWoo

Talkin **** about Wan aka La Ian

People dragging Wan for running away clearly never had an unrequited crush let alone on a bestie/gay crush on a str8 guy

Or they're str8 women/not gay

Let alone in homophobic Korea

Idk/idc about Jiwoo though :mandown:

6 minutes ago, northwest said:

:gaycat6:

Delicious indeed

Dong hee is cute too!

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

People dragging Wan for running away clearly never had an unrequited crush let alone on a bestie/gay crush on a str8 guy

Or they're str8 women/not gay

Let alone in homophobic Korea

Idk/idc about Jiwoo though :mandown:

Delicious indeed

Dong hee is cute too!

jofs1.pngjofs2.png

I kinda need them to get a surprise supporting actress and supporting actor nomination at the BLAmmys for Jack O'Frost.

REAL supporting performances (no second couple category frauding in supporting) adding to the development of the story, guiding our main leads and delivered with DIGNITY.:clap3:

What's worse tbh is Ki Tae being borderline possessive and Wan losing that opportunity abroad not because it was his choice (Ki Tae didn't give him one) but because he felt guilty for Ki Tae, the webtoon company offer was such a convenient deus ex machina :rip: 

Ki Tae def has issues too, I personally don't even find the reason for his anxiety (the running away) believable or realistic (despite the actor's great acting)

Literally everyone has had friends that fall out with you or "disappear" or move, etc.

The possessiveness and abandonment issues are definitely something they need to work on if a Season 2 will be made

But the fujos always defend the top and vilify the bottom, maybe cause they see the top as str8/imagines them to be their bf or something :celestial5:

They'll never be able to relate to the bottom MC!

(But again, I'm not defending ALL bottoms, some are indefensible too :fan:)

pain.png

The way I counted out Miss Honda Kyoya in the first episode of Jack O' Frost because I thought he was just a visual:clownny:

And he proved me totally wrong with his subtle acting realness:jonny5:

Edited by DanyelP23

15 hours ago, dabunique said:

Pinoy God Tony Labrusca

oooh looks inch resting :eli:

not sure how i was roped into reading Stranger than Friends but here we are i guess

getting kind of tired of authors drawing these pseudo-rape scenarios of the bottom saying "wait, stop, no" over and over  while the top pays no mind :redface: not to mention the bottom is full-blown sobbing at times :redface: i guess fujoshis like to see men SUFFER :redface:

and its ongoing too so a resolution in the story will be a slow prodding thing even when it looks like they are just about to get together. authors create less than 100 chapters bl challenge :redface: 

Artworks cute tho I guess 

Edited by Katamari

11 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

@Da Vinci @JonginBey @Gottasadae @Katamari @Nebur@dabunique @Babymomo@touya kinomoto

BL-TRL EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's over for everybody's faves!!!!:jonny5:

Looks promising, lemme add it to my watch list :gaycat2:

The first episode of "Me, My Huband & My Husband's boyfriend" is now available and free on GagaOOLaLa.

4 other episodes up to episode 5 are available for VIP, with the other 5 episodes (6-10) supposedly coming out on 10th of April.

Me, My Husband & My Husband's Boyfriend Episode 1 - Watch Online | GagaOOLala - Find Your Story

I watched the first episode for free and it looks like I'm about to pay 5$ to watch the rest of the show as well.

The writer of the manga and/or the screenwriter of the show must be very SHADY. The script is extremely intelligent and the FL is very relateable, with her actress doing a great job. Miss slvt homewrecker Honda Kyoya makes his apparition in the last 2 minutes of the first episode:jonny5:

If you love a shady messy show that is well written, acted and directed (based on the premiere episode), I CANNOT RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH! I love the subtlety of the characters.

Also, not the FL being hinted to be 

Spoiler

a closeted lesbian bisexual haself:ghostface:

@Babymomo I need your feedback/thots on it as well:gaycat1:

Edited by DanyelP23

I think @Genius1111 or someone else here was interested how / why do Thai actors of different ethnicities play parts of family members. I found this tiktok video and I wanted to share it here, as the content creator that made it went a bit into detail about why that phenomenon occurs

Spoiler
Spoiler

(I hope it is also correct as I did not take time to fact check but it seemed believeable)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJaeen6Y/

Unintentional Love Story showing character development and not rushed decisions

Hotae and Gonghee are better than the principal couple but i love both 

A Boss and a Babe ep 5 Fluke have chemistry with literally everybody :loki:

I want a thermos glass of that thing that Cher gave to Boss:allears:

Nearly forgot about Unintentional Love Story (not because it’s forgettable but because it’s the only series I’m currently watching that isn’t on an official site, like YouTube or Viki) :gaycat6:

I watched the last two episodes of Our Dating Sim earlier. The little outrage I’ve seen wasn’t really worth it :rip: I mean, I get being annoyed about Wan rejecting one of his goals for Tae (though it still worked out because they entered a partnership with that same company anyway. Plus, Wan did acknowledge that the attachment issue, for a lack of a better word, could be temporary). Other than that, I enjoyed. Neither should be vilified. If anything, it opens the door to delve into a deeper story.

GMM's FlukeOhm are so so so cute 2gether, but this user had to label Fluke Pussyt as a pervert. :redface:

FlukeThor -> Hottest couple in GMM

FlukeOhm -> Cutest couple in GMM

Edited by Genius1111

I feel bad for MekMark (Sky In Your Heart). The number of fans they had during last year's book fair was maybe only 50.

Edited by Genius1111

There is going to be a love scene in the eighth sense and my god does it look so tender! :jonny6:

This is all i ever ask of bls, to give scenes where it is intimate and beautiful. This might become my fave bl PERIOD! Everything is going according to plan when it comes to this show, im so excited omg.

Edited by Babymomo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.