Boys Love

JonginBey

48 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

He was so funny in TWM, especially that scene from market where he's acting like sassy gay :laugh: :clap3:

yes the standout scene :bibliahh:

ugh time to rewatch :cm: 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

i started to enjoy Bad Bussy more when they became boyfriends but it was probably one of the few shows where the angst was actually believable for once

Oprah Pray Oprah Praying GIF - Oprah Pray Oprah Praying Serious - Discover  & Share GIFs

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Oh wow I don't follow them but if that's what's happening then I'm siding with Gemini :biblio:

I would like to stress that it's just my interpretation of the clips that I see on YT and Twitter and other viewers may have a more positive interpretation of things. It may be just that Gemini is more introverted and prefers only a certain amount of physical intimacy, up till a particular level.

TBF, Gemini does hug and place his hands on Fourth's shoulders during events, so Gemini is comfortable with some degree of touching. 

____

My wild hypothesis of their dynamic is that Fourth really likes guys IRL and str8 Gemini is his type, and makes use of the fact that they are in a ship to have a bit of fun with Gem (which sometimes appear to be a bit too much). 

Attention!! I love K-BLs.

Yeah I'm switching on Our Dating Sim too, I thought it was gonna be like that pile of turd Oh My Assistant so I was gonna skip it BUT-

It's actually cute and well-written so far, love the loaded conversations/them shading each other through video game analogies :laugh: 

I'm gonna finish all 8 eps today hopefully but I keep pausing though cause the top is hot and his facial bone structure is perfect :deadbanana:

The Eighth Sense and Our Dating Sim finally restoring my faith back in K-BLs :'(

BB is a hit, it had huge impact on da BL industry

i jus didn't like da ending

also wasted da supporting cast

u had Mark Pakin doin nuttin, insinuating dat Jimmy & Drake would get together and nuttin 

also changing da story and turning Jimmy's character into a  villain is not it when its him who helps others accept Pat in da novel

i finished all the liquors

i'm tryin to start a shoulder to cry on but i keep gettin distracted

what else am i supposed to see in da KBL world?

da eighth sense has BL twitter on fire as its eems so maybe dat will be next for me

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

DBK, TWE and 2Bros Season 1 are the 3 GMM shows that I enjoy the most so I feel like must reply to you haha.

Your post made me go and check the wiki pages of TayNew and lo and behold, the number of acting awards that they both bave a grand total of 0 awards for acting. TayNew seem to be the kind of actors who obviously can avoid being labelled as terrible, but they are also not terrific enough to steal the show or make the audience go OMG, even if they are the leads. 

As much as I like Newwie and his bod, I feel that he doesn't truly deserve getting roles in like 4 lakorns in a single year. There are more talented actors than him who could use those opportunities.

Interestingly enough, the rather maligned Win Metawin managed to win at least 1 acting award for his role as Kavin in F4 Thailand. His wiki page says he has a 2nd actor award but I am not sure if it for being good at acting or being popular with the viewers.

I understand everyone will have a different opinion, but I just don't think of any of this four individuals when I think of good acting. :michael:

They just can't be compared to the likes of Gun, Nanon and even, to the extent I've seen him in Moonlight Chicken, Mix (to name a few that have left an impression on me).:worship:

I don't know though, perhaps they can still surprise us?:celestial5: (That is if we catch Bright and/or Win in another BL, a scenario that seems to me, very unlikely.:coffee2:)

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I would like to stress that it's just my interpretation of the clips that I see on YT and Twitter and other viewers may have a more positive interpretation of things. It may be just that Gemini is more introverted and prefers only a certain amount of physical intimacy, up till a particular level.

TBF, Gemini does hug and place his hands on Fourth's shoulders during events, so Gemini is comfortable with some degree of touching. 

____

My wild hypothesis of their dynamic is that Fourth really likes guys IRL and str8 Gemini is his type, and makes use of the fact that they are in a ship to have a bit of fun with Gem (which sometimes appear to be a bit too much). 

From the inter kid allegations and now my hOhmophobic imaginings, maybe we should ease our heels off of his neck in this thread :laugh:

Yeah he's only 18 after all, who knows and tbh who cares as long as he's not actually problematic like his fellow GMMTV actors

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i finished all the liquors

i'm tryin to start a shoulder to cry on but i keep gettin distracted

what else am i supposed to see in da KBL world?

da eighth sense has BL twitter on fire as its eems so maybe dat will be next for me

Our Dating Sim and The Eighth Sense :clap3:

Fourth is a natural. I needed more from him in the emotional scenes of MSP, but I think if he sharpens his skills, he can have a great future ahead of him. :clap3:

Now that ended it's time to bingewatch Our Dating Sim and keep my streak of have watched every KBL :ducky:

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Our Dating Sim and The Eighth Sense :clap3:

After our good sis', @Babymomo breakdown, I might pick up The Eight Sense as well. Her passion has convinced me. :gaycat2:

our dating sims>a shoulder to cry on>all the liquors

unintentional love story is ok so far

i still have yet to see the eighth sense, they way it's not on steaming platforms in asia :rip: and viki keeps clocking my free vpn :katie:

29 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The acting throughout the entire season and the writing of only the first half -> :clap3:

Exactly! :clap3::clap3:

29 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Choco Milkshake is the only KBL that I've watched. The fact that the first two episodes of Choco (27min combined I think) is shorter than the 4th segment of the MSP finale (30 min). :gaycat7: The first 5 episdes (~85mins) is as long as the entire MSP finale. :gaycat7:

My fave character was the cat-turned-human. He was also the cutest in terms of looks. 

There are 11 episodes I think, but Episode 10 really felt like a finale. If you look at the comments of EP 10, the fujoshis were in shambles, and then they looked like fools when Episode 11 came round. 

Girl, don't spoil it for me!!!

Coworker-slap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Spoiler

JK.:gaycat2:

I'll be watching this weekend alongside The Eight Sense. 

26 minutes ago, SODA said:

Fourth is a natural. I needed more from him in the emotional scenes of MSP, but I think if he sharpens his skills, he can have a great future ahead of him. :clap3:

u haven't seen Moonlight Chicken i take it, Fourth was amazing in it 

of da KBLs i have seen, The Gay Employee is still da best this year

i have now

Shoulder To Cry On

Our Dating Sim

Eighth Sense

Unintentional Love Story 

Our Dating Sim EP4

**** just got real, the acting, the tension, this dialogue and this one shot take of a scene :jonny5: So good

Ahh this one two PUNCH of Our Dating Sim and The Eighth Sense was what I needed, not everyone watching the mid ones first as Babymomo pointed out :ahh:

At least these 2 are serving palate cleansers :gaycat5: 

ODS isn't perfect, there's definitely some generic moments at times and EP2's POV switches were a mess but it's very entertaining, cute and the top is HOT :gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

u haven't seen Moonlight Chicken i take it, Fourth was amazing in it 

I did watch Moonlight Chicken and I do think he did better in MC than MSP, but still, the scenes in MSP where Gun's mother is in the hospital and whatnot, left a lot to be desired. I just needed more from him there, and he did not deliver. :tsk: 

It's alright though, like I said, he's talented and as long as he doesn't become complacent, he'll only get better. :gaycat3:

3 minutes ago, oceans said:

i want to watch a slay movie, any recs? :celestial6:

your name engraved herein. it will fxck you over tho

Our Dating Sim EP5

When you become frustrated with the protagonist cause it's like what are you waiting for?? but then you realize oh right they're still living in hOhmophobic Korea so his fears are completely valid even if he doesn't even say why he kept running away :gaycat6:

AHHH wait ok yeah this is good mmm

God his jawline could cut glass

ngl when i was watching ods kitae's nose kept distracting me, mama that's not a nature nose :siptea:   

16 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Maybe if yall stopped watching series that star VERY untalented idols who flopped in their careers or actors who refuse to even kiss yall wouldn't be burnt out by these hideous productions that just want a quick buck! You know what doesn't have that issue tho??? EIGHT SENSE! Tune in at any time but preferably NOW! 

Tank yew

SpongeBob's All-Time Grossest Zoom-Ins

This is still sending me. LOL. :laugh:

You made several points, babe. :clap3:

Edited by SODA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.