Boys Love

JonginBey

3 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Maybe if yall stopped watching series that star VERY untalented idols who flopped in their careers or actors who refuse to even kiss yall wouldn't be burnt out by these hideous productions that just want a quick buck! You know what doesn't have that issue tho??? EIGHT SENSE! Tune in at any time but preferably NOW! 

Tank yew

SpongeBob's All-Time Grossest Zoom-Ins

Lemme schedule 2 free hours for Saturday to watch iT.:alexz2:

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Babymomo said:

@Da Vinci @DanyelP23 @Gottasadae @Katamari @JonginBey @Nebur

GET AWP GET AWP GET AWP GET AWP!!!!!!!!!!

The eight sense is PHENOMENAL and this is literally only the beginning, 2 episodes ALL close or above 40 minutes and its so fawking GOOD! I'm telling yall this is bluemings son, it is SO well acted, the writing is great, the cinematography is hypnotizing and the writing is not dumbed down at all, every character feels so human im OBSESSED. Like im begging yall to just watch these first eps its THAT good, we have 8 more eps to go and its already tugging on some heavy hitters wigs. Like pleaseeeeeee im begginggggg please watch it, i need yall to get into it omg.

Haven't felt this type of euphoria since blueming, like please watch it im losing my sanity, the tension and acting puts mainstream kdramas to shame like omg

Distress GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I’ve had it on my watchlist since before it premiered, so I’ll definitely be tuning in :alexz:

5 hours ago, Babymomo said:

The eight sense is PHENOMENAL and this is literally only the beginning, 2 episodes ALL close or above 40 minutes and its so fawking GOOD! I'm telling yall this is bluemings son, it is SO well acted, the writing is great, the cinematography is hypnotizing and the writing is not dumbed down at all, every character feels so human im OBSESSED. Like im begging yall to just watch these first eps its THAT good, we have 8 more eps to go and its already tugging on some heavy hitters wigs. Like pleaseeeeeee im begginggggg please watch it, i need yall to get into it omg.

Haven't felt this type of euphoria since blueming, like please watch it im losing my sanity, the tension and acting puts mainstream kdramas to shame like omg

I'm going to see it today, everyone says it's great and if you tell me it's on the level of BLUEMING (AKA BEST BL KOREAN EVER) then you already sold it to me

7 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Yes we are WATCHING :gaycat1:

when one kbl ends another one takes its place on Viki :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Where is this from?

It's funny that both times I've entered this thread in the last two days, this kiss is the first thing I see, lol. Cute as hell.

22 hours ago, SODA said:

I don't know about outacted... Can't remember much about Tay's acting cause it's been a long time since I've seen DBK, but TWE reminded me of how awkward New's acting can be. I think, at the end of the day, neither of the four are particularly skilled actors (but, poorly-skilled actors is the ethos of gmmtv). :coffee2:

In my opinion, DBK was never going to become the hit that 2gether became because the storylines aren't as palatable nor bubbly. :mandown::celestial5:

BrightWin don't look too bad together, altough ultimately TayNew are a much better visual match (at least for me).:gaycat4:

Nonetheless, I'm happy to see them back together and I hope their new series is step up from the works they've done before.:katie2:

DBK, TWE and 2Bros Season 1 are the 3 GMM shows that I enjoy the most so I feel like must reply to you haha.

Your post made me go and check the wiki pages of TayNew and lo and behold, the number of acting awards that they both bave a grand total of 0 awards for acting. TayNew seem to be the kind of actors who obviously can avoid being labelled as terrible, but they are also not terrific enough to steal the show or make the audience go OMG, even if they are the leads. 

As much as I like Newwie and his bod, I feel that he doesn't truly deserve getting roles in like 4 lakorns in a single year. There are more talented actors than him who could use those opportunities.

Interestingly enough, the rather maligned Win Metawin managed to win at least 1 acting award for his role as Kavin in F4 Thailand. His wiki page says he has a 2nd actor award but I am not sure if it for being good at acting or being popular with the viewers.

Sad news for our 1000 stars fans

FscpyrpaUAE_gAz?format=jpg&name=large

10 hours ago, Babymomo said:

I'll give it a try later today :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Sad news for our 1000 stars fans

Omfg I know him better as one of the dads from TWM :gaycat6:

rip :heart: 

FsdVXhkXsAA9UI3?format=jpg&name=medium

FsdVX5LWAAA13fv?format=jpg&name=medium

FsedBqWaUAEm_4I?format=jpg&name=large

@Babymomo

***** THANK YOU OMG I finished the first episode and you were right, it's a collapse :jonny6: I can't believe I was gonna skip this series thanks to the back to back to back BL disappointments lately

Same vibes as Blueming and even Skam Season 3 with the gay bestie/housemate, the ex-gf drama and joining a school club lol

Ahh I love a top that's older and assertive towards the timid younger main character, love that dynamic :WAP: Their chemistry and the acting are great :clap3: I also love the shy country boy meets handsome city boy trope ahh this show really was made for me ahkhd

The top looks like Hwang In Youp but hotter :WAP:

It's less generic/goofy romcom and more vibey/serious indie series, I'm not ready for the upcoming angst based on the summary though :'( (which is kinda what happened in Skam too ajksdjs)

After EP2, I'm gonna binge watch Our Dating Sim too, the MDL girlies raved about that too so I'll give it another chance :)

But I kinda wanna rewatch this EP1 first, it's that good :ahh:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Omfg I know him better as one of the dads from TWM :gaycat6:

rip :heart: 

He was so funny in TWM, especially that scene from market where he's acting like sassy gay :laugh: :clap3:

Edited by Gottasadae

On 3/28/2023 at 8:33 PM, DanyelP23 said:

New's acting in The Warp Effect was GREAT. So lettuce agrih to disagrih:swan: and let's not get into King Tay's skills.

What we need to do is to join forces (and you to join the BL ATRL discord if you have not already) to make a case for Gong Jun for BL Hall of Fame when @touya kinomoto is gonna hold the BL King and BL Hall of Fame voting.

wen-kexing-word-of-honor.gif

I had written you a lovely reply before I hit "post" and discovered ATRL had gone into maintenance the day you originally quoted me.:ace:

I can't remember exactly what I had written, so I'll just ask the important question…

What is a discord? :celestial5: I'm always down to make a case for king Gong Jun! :gaycat2:

By the way, did you know that he's—allegedly—set to star in a new "BL"? It's called Winner Is King and it's an adaptation of a novel written by Priest (the same author behind Faraway Wanderers/Word of Honor). We stan a KING. :clap3::clap3:

Not sure when or if we'll get it, apparently China has new censorship laws that specifically target live action adaptations of damnei novels. :gaycat7:

Edit: Nevermind... I misread the news about him starring in Winner Is King. :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

Tbh, I was kinda surprised. He has created a name for himself, so I don't think hell touch another "BL" again, not when he's now starring next to big names like Dilraba. :weeps:

I mean, we still stan though. :worship:

Edited by SODA

On 3/28/2023 at 8:42 PM, touya kinomoto said:

Bad Buddy deniers are the absolute pits. hate the actors all you want but the show is one of the best ever.

True! It's novelty wore off and people were quick to forget how much of a collapse the show was as it was airing. Time is the ultimate truth-teller though and all of BB's iconique moments will remain. 

Oprah Pray Oprah Praying GIF - Oprah Pray Oprah Praying Serious - Discover  & Share GIFs

On 3/28/2023 at 9:54 PM, Da Vinci said:

:gaycat4:

12 minutes per episode? I can definitely watch this in one sitting…

Thank you. :hug:

5 episodes? Wow.

I need something messy before Only Fans start, and I hope that this will serve something.

23 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Btw Gemini gives me hOhmophobe vibes lately idk

I don't think Gemini is truly Ohm-ophobic, but I do half-sympathize with him if he's feeling a little "frustrated" (for a lack of a better word). I presume he is a straight dude who has never been in a relationship with a girl (or so he declared in interviews), and may not get the time to date a girl despite shooting to stardom over the past 3 months.  Adding on to the fact that so far, all that he's been getting is a bunch of kisses from another dude who seems take advantage of the fact that they are in a ship to touch and kiss him.

I like Fourth of course, but my observation is that he is intentionally crossing a few unspoken boundaries with regard to the intimacy, even if the two boys are close IRL. Like, if Gemini only wants kisses when rehearsing and shooting scenes (and not during fan events), and Fourth keeps adding on more kisses outside of that, or caressing Gemini's bod more than necessary, that isn't really behavior that is praiseworthy. 

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

I don't think Gemini is truly Ohm-ophobic, but I do half-sympathize with him if he's feeling a little "frustrated" (for a lack of a better word). I presume he is a straight dude who has never been in a relationship with a girl (or so he declared in interviews), and may not get the time to date a girl despite shooting to stardom over the past 3 months.  Adding on to the fact that so far, all that he's been getting is a bunch of kisses from another dude who seems take advantage of the fact that they are in a ship to touch and kiss him.

I like Fourth of course, but my observation is that he is intentionally crossing a few unspoken boundaries with regard to the intimacy, even if the two boys are close IRL. Like, if Gemini only wants kisses when rehearsing and shooting scenes (and not during fan events), and Fourth keeps adding on more kisses outside of that, or caressing Gemini's bod more than necessary, that isn't really behavior that is praiseworthy. 

Oh wow I don't follow them but if that's what's happening then I'm siding with Gemini :biblio:

The same thing happened with The Director Who Buys Me Dinner actors, the bottom's actor was doing way too much (forced) fanservice off-camera IMO and now both of them disappeared despite the show being a success (despite being mediocre) :rip: A forgotten fad I fear

8 minutes ago, SODA said:

Enjoy :hug:

7 minutes ago, SODA said:

True! It's novelty wore off and people were quick to forget how much of a collapse the show was as it was airing. Time is the ultimate truth-teller though and all of BB's iconique moments will remain. 

Oprah Pray Oprah Praying GIF - Oprah Pray Oprah Praying Serious - Discover  & Share GIFs

The acting throughout the entire season and the writing of only the first half -> :clap3:

5 minutes ago, SODA said:

Choco Milkshake is the only KBL that I've watched. The fact that the first two episodes of Choco (27min combined I think) is shorter than the 4th segment of the MSP finale (30 min). :gaycat7: The first 5 episdes (~85mins) is as long as the entire MSP finale. :gaycat7:

My fave character was the cat-turned-human. He was also the cutest in terms of looks. 

There are 11 episodes I think, but Episode 10 really felt like a finale. If you look at the comments of EP 10, the fujoshis were in shambles, and then they looked like fools when Episode 11 came round. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.