Boys Love

JonginBey

46 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Neo better live up to your praises!

Tbqh, I am slightly worried by NeoMark's lack of interaction IRL. Since Neo's bday celebration in mid Jan, I have not seen them having any interaction, from what I see on social media. I guess they have different friend groups and Mark is still busy with the MSP promo and juggling 1 official and 1 unofficial ship. 

I presume Cooking Crush will be filmed first to get the two to be comfortable with each other.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Tbqh, I am slightly worried by NeoMark's lack of interaction IRL. Since Neo's bday celebration in mid Jan, I have not seen them having any interaction, from what I see on social media. I guess they have different friend groups and Mark is still busy with the MSP promo and juggling 1 official and 1 unofficial ship. 

I presume Cooking Crush will be filmed first to get the two to be comfortable with each other.

Because Mark is busy with all dat MSP bs

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Fourth is still the Shawn Mendes of Thailand, I fear.

:clownny: fourthmark

FsZ2y-YaMAIKfZ6?format=jpg&name=large

On 3/28/2023 at 3:28 PM, touya kinomoto said:

these gmmtv outing photos reminded me of sumn...

a certain couple is eligible for HOF induction this year...

Reveal hidden contents

and tbh if i am to follow the criteria i have for people i vote for, they pretty much check all the boxes hmm

idk if y'all figured this out but yeah BrightWin are eligible for HOF this year lol

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

idk if y'all figured this out but yeah BrightWin are eligible for HOF this year lol

6wn9vdi7xqu11.gif

Spoiler

I wouldn't be too opposed for them next year. I feel like there are other people that should get it first before them though

SnowRegret  an hour ago

So basically we got a couple of young Korean singer/dancers assigned to this project by their production company, but their contracts had HUGE NO-HOMO clauses that prevented the show from having any meat on its brittle little bones.

If you are looking for gay sex-phobic, gay romance-phobic bromances that spend their last hour stretching themselves ALMOST but not quite to the realm of actual BL, then this is the show for you.

Too many fake-out, near-kisses to count.
Too many "I maybe, sorta, kinda, might, one day, someday become gay but now" scenes to count.
Too many "I like you, I like you too, but let's not say love, and let's just sleep together in our pajamas for now because the little girls who see gay men as stuffed toys to be played with, will like that" scenes to count.
Too many drunk to the point of alcohol poisoning/coma but all of a sudden I'm awake scenes to count.
The *** hag chick has great legs.
Too much of all things ridiculous and silly and stupid to allow this show to tip-toe all the way around BL Wonderland without ever actually going inside, presumably to keep two third-tier, near-unknown K-Pop "idols" from limiting their career option.
One too many super-dumb scenes of two guys who "like" each other swimming in a their pajamas in a pool full of bright yellow urine. I suppose if they'd gotten naked like any two REAL guys would have done, the little girls would die or something.
Way too much pop-psychology/faux dark past tragedy BS along with a lightweight gay panic vibe near the end.
Finally, WAY too much white powder Kabuki makeup on these guys' faces, which really looks silly when a crying scene makes the makeup run. lol

Sadly, there was some good acting in the last three episodes as the story began to move and some actual, raw emotions were allowed to be shown on the surface instead of being played as a tease, but all that pretty much went nowhere, unless you count the pool of urine as a hot BL destination.

This can't be a TOOT (Turd Out Of Thailand) so it has to be a Turd Out of Korea, a TOOK.

2/10

the meltdowns because there was no kiss on A Shoulder to Cry On, I'm living:bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

the meltdowns because there was no kiss on A Shoulder to Cry On, I'm living:bibliahh:

:rip: 

And "The Eighth Sense" seems like another snoozefest :rip: 

What we needed were Season 2s of the good K-BLs from before, not mediocre new ones :angry:

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

FsZ2y-YaMAIKfZ6?format=jpg&name=large

Here's the fresh one :gaycat2:

A MAN!!! and a very kind soul that bared everything for us :celestial6:

332063783_1655469044905488_7486083347219

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

This review is a GAG:jonny6:

It successfully convinced me to NOT watch this show, based on the entertainment of the drags alone.

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

This review is a GAG:jonny6:

It successfully convinced me to NOT watch this show, based on the entertainment of the drags alone.

Your loss, it's THE best KBL :giraffe:

A Shoulder To Cry On ep 6 :monkey: They treat me like that and I cross you all my life, but hey, it's not me so I'll take the toxicity sickly:gaycat7:

So I just learned how to make lists on MyDramaList:swan:

Here's my top5 leading performances for the calendar year of 2022.

MDL1.png

And my early draft for da' Blammys Best Actor category (eligibility between 1st of Oct 2022 - 30th of Sept 2023, as far as I remember)

mdl2.png

Yet to watch for this year:

Eternal Yesterday

My Beautiful Man 2

The End of The World With You

a lot of K-BLs

A Shoulder To Cry On ep 7:hug: It was cute, however I think it was a bit childish. This epilogue is supposed to have been 2 years and you're in a house on the beach with your boyfriend and they start having a sleepover.:gaycat7:

Korea has a bad streak, all the BLs this year and part of the past start well but end badly or regularly:coffee2:

However, of all the kbl this year (those that have already finished) this was the one that I liked the most and enjoyed:allears: 

MDL It's a disaster hahahaha maybe because I already knew they weren't going to kiss (the episodes all aired 3 weeks ago in Korea) so I was prepared

weeks ago:fan: 

However, I'm glad they didn't kiss. I prefer that they don't have a kiss than that we have them like the latest kdramas with those DEAD FISH kisses :rip:

Edited by Nebur

Past senger ep 4 :dies: the vomit scene at the barbecue haha it's hilariousFINAL:lmao:

Not Jack me off Frost (the only BL i'm watching) ending on Friday  :gaycat7:

It's gonna be a DROUGHT

@Da Vinci @DanyelP23 @Gottasadae @Katamari @JonginBey @Nebur

GET AWP GET AWP GET AWP GET AWP!!!!!!!!!!

The eight sense is PHENOMENAL and this is literally only the beginning, 2 episodes ALL close or above 40 minutes and its so fawking GOOD! I'm telling yall this is bluemings son, it is SO well acted, the writing is great, the cinematography is hypnotizing and the writing is not dumbed down at all, every character feels so human im OBSESSED. Like im begging yall to just watch these first eps its THAT good, we have 8 more eps to go and its already tugging on some heavy hitters wigs. Like pleaseeeeeee im begginggggg please watch it, i need yall to get into it omg.

Haven't felt this type of euphoria since blueming, like please watch it im losing my sanity, the tension and acting puts mainstream kdramas to shame like omg

Distress GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Edited by Babymomo

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

:rip: 

And "The Eighth Sense" seems like another snoozefest :rip: 

What we needed were Season 2s of the good K-BLs from before, not mediocre new ones :angry:

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

DESPERATELY needing Blueming 2 and Heesu in Class 2  :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Not Jack me off Frost (the only BL i'm watching) ending on Friday  :gaycat7:

It's gonna be a DROUGHT

NOOOOOO please im begging you, at least go to ep 2, you the main b!tch that needs to get into it the most! This show is gonna have you OBSESSED, the main leads are so lovable and the actors are doing a GREAT job! PLEASEEEEEE watch it

Begs GIFs | Tenor

If yall trust me and my taste you'd be tuning IN, like im being so serious, i hate how mediocre kbls have come before eighth sense cause its lowering the bar, im begging please you watch it, do this for ME! im on my knees i will do whatever u need me to do just please watch it so can babble endlessly with yall, i BEG! :wanda:

Maybe if yall stopped watching series that star VERY untalented idols who flopped in their careers or actors who refuse to even kiss yall wouldn't be burnt out by these hideous productions that just want a quick buck! You know what doesn't have that issue tho??? EIGHT SENSE! Tune in at any time but preferably NOW! 

Tank yew

SpongeBob's All-Time Grossest Zoom-Ins

50 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

46 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

NOOOOOO please im begging you, at least go to ep 2, you the main b!tch that needs to get into it the most! This show is gonna have you OBSESSED, the main leads are so lovable and the actors are doing a GREAT job! PLEASEEEEEE watch it

41 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

If yall trust me and my taste you'd be tuning IN, like im being so serious, i hate how mediocre kbls have come before eighth sense cause its lowering the bar, im begging please you watch it, do this for ME! im on my knees i will do whatever u need me to do just please watch it so can babble endlessly with yall, i BEG! :wanda:

33 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Maybe if yall stopped watching series that star VERY untalented idols who flopped in their careers or actors who refuse to even kiss yall wouldn't be burnt out by these hideous productions that just want a quick buck! You know what doesn't have that issue tho??? EIGHT SENSE! Tune in at any time but preferably NOW! 

Tank yew

Ok sis! Calm down :bibliahh:

I'll watch it tomorrow :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.