La Billkin

La PP

La Kokoy

La Tae

La Tee

and there is still da like of Chris Wu

Billkin & PP are a package deal

La Kokoy has da' pedigree and da' resumee

Between Tae and Tee, Miss Tee is prettier and has starred in The Massacre of Teddy Bear where he had a memorable role and performance so I would go with him. Going from a 2017ed 2Moons fad to a string of flops to then getting signed to Channel3 in spite of relative obscure popularity (compared to other actors) and then in 2022 making a comeback with 2 highly acclaimed BLs.:ghostface: Miss Thanapon's management team is very industrious

Another darkhorse option would be Gong Jun for Advance Bravely and Word Of Honor.

Both good shows that pushed the boundaries of chinese censorship as much as they could where he served iconic performances:jonny5:

Besides, 2 Thai, 1 Philipino and 1 Chinese inductees would serve diversity as well:clap3:

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

how many slots this year ma'am?

i'll be changing the rules. no limit as to how many we will induct but the inductee must have at least 75% (not a simple majority) of the blue ribbon panel agree with their induction.

On 3/26/2023 at 9:18 PM, DanyelP23 said:

The premise is serving Series of the Year if it's executed correctly:clownny:

TayNew outacted and outvisualled BrightWin but they came 1 year later and with a show that required to previously watch something else and BL stans are also ageist so they had that against them:swan:  But they seriously deserve the fame BW got. :WAP:

TayNew have this rare thing in GMMTV where both of them are visuals and can act, something that is usually very hard to get with GMMTV.:fan:

I don't know about outacted... Can't remember much about Tay's acting cause it's been a long time since I've seen DBK, but TWE reminded me of how awkward New's acting can be. I think, at the end of the day, neither of the four are particularly skilled actors (but, poorly-skilled actors is the ethos of gmmtv). :coffee2:

In my opinion, DBK was never going to become the hit that 2gether became because the storylines aren't as palatable nor bubbly. :mandown::celestial5:

BrightWin don't look too bad together, altough ultimately TayNew are a much better visual match (at least for me).:gaycat4:

Nonetheless, I'm happy to see them back together and I hope their new series is step up from the works they've done before.:katie2:

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

i'll be changing the rules. no limit as to how many we will induct but the inductee must have at least 75% (not a simple majority) of the blue ribbon panel agree with their induction.

kewl, i can't wait for our discord arguments lol

i am also thinking of including anyone that gad a BL role in 2020 (not just the first half) eligible

also reminder of those that were previously nominated for HOF induction but didn't make the HOF.

- Tae Darvid

- Chris Wu

- Tee Thanapon

- Edward Chen (would love to see him inducted tbh)

- Timmy Xu

- Johnny Huang 

- White Nawat

- Zach Lu

On 3/27/2023 at 6:07 PM, northwest said:

Korea disappointing again :gaycat6:

imaginehowtiredweare.gif :ace:

personally these are the people i wanna get inducted this year or at least nominated

- Billkin

- PP

- Edward Chen

- Hio Miyazawa

- Keita Machida

- Kokoy de Santos

- Elijah Canlas

- Ian Pangilinan

- Paolo Pangilinan

- Jang Eui-soo

4 minutes ago, SODA said:

I don't know about outacted... Can't remember much about Tay's acting cause it's been a long time since I've seen DBK, but TWE reminded me of how awkward New's acting can be. I think, at the end of the day, neither of the four are particularly skilled actors (but, poorly-skilled actors is the ethos of gmmtv). :coffee2:

In my opinion, DBK was never going to become the hit that 2gether became because the storylines aren't as palatable nor bubbly. :mandown::celestial5:

BrightWin don't look too bad together, altough ultimately TayNew are a much better visual match (at least for me).:gaycat4:

Nonetheless, I'm happy to see them back together and I hope their new series is step up from the works they've done before.:katie2:

New's acting in The Warp Effect was GREAT. So lettuce agrih to disagrih:swan: and let's not get into King Tay's skills.

What we need to do is to join forces (and you to join the BL ATRL discord if you have not already) to make a case for Gong Jun for BL Hall of Fame when @touya kinomoto is gonna hold the BL King and BL Hall of Fame voting.

wen-kexing-word-of-honor.gif

eeeek i'm gonna push so hard for my Pinoy BL boys

Kokoy

Elijah

Ian

Paolo

should we also include La Royce?

On 3/27/2023 at 8:09 PM, Da Vinci said:

BL partners who are still genuinely close even long after their BL is done :smitten2: (or actually their only BL ever :'( )

lKHASob.jpg

Who are these handsome men and what BL did they star in? :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

What we need to do is to join forces (and you to join the BL ATRL discord if you have not already) to make a case for Gong Jun for BL Hall of Fame when @touya kinomoto is gonna hold the BL King and BL Hall of Fame voting.

wen-kexing-word-of-honor.gif

oh i'd like to see you make the numbers for miss Simon Gong... everyone here knows i am the number hater of bromances lol but if given the right arguments, i may understand.

Edited by touya kinomoto

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Kokoy

Elijah

Ian

Paolo

Royce, yeah... i mean just like the others, he has achieved mainstream success here in the Philippines after starring in his BL.

17 hours ago, Babymomo said:

A bit TEW fawking excellent i fear, started a revolution, COLLAPSED entire industries. Never gonna feel the way i felt when i first watched it. Completely understandable why this had everyone tuning in like omg....

These blights on society know how to ACT!

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

The way BB had me in a chokehold. :jonnycat: I don't think we'll have this kind of excelence (up until episode 10) again. :clap3:

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Kokoy

Elijah

Ian

Paolo

Miss Royce should get an automatic induction for his performance in Fuccbois alone. Cleared (and topped) Miss Kokoy with ease

i just realized that 3/4 of last year's inductees were all got inducted in their second attempt. only Earth was the first time nominee that got inducted last year.

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Royce, yeah... i mean just like the others, he has achieved mainstream success here in the Philippines after starring in his BL.

obviously he has Fuccbois, Quarenthings, and Ben x Jim Forever

1 minute ago, SODA said:

The way BB had me in a chokehold. :jonnycat: I don't think we'll have this kind of excelence (up until episode 10) again. :clap3:

Bad Buddy deniers are the absolute pits. hate the actors all you want but the show is one of the best ever.

these pinoy legends

i miss Kaloy so much ... to be a breakout star and both ur incoming series get cancelled, Boys Lockdown tried to do a "real" life romance between da mains and asked him not to come back and Meet Me Outside being shelved completely jus like GSP because of da perverted director who sexually accosted Paolo

Ep-iEjqVQAE43w7?format=jpg&name=small

14 minutes ago, dabunique said:

these pinoy legends

i miss Kaloy so much ... to be a breakout star and both ur incoming series get cancelled, Boys Lockdown tried to do a "real" life romance between da mains and asked him not to come back and Meet Me Outside being shelved completely jus like GSP because of da perverted director who sexually accosted Paolo

Ep-iEjqVQAE43w7?format=jpg&name=small

Kaloy is doing good, don't worry. i see his face every day on this famous morning show here as a host.

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

Kaloy is doing good, don't worry. i see his face every day on this famous morning show here as a host.

thank god, talent and beauty shouldn't be wasted

Honda Kyoya is not only coming for the Eye Candy BLAmmy award for Jack O'Frost:WAP:

e923c7e21b3bf1a4c719fdb911aa641f2e2ff8ac.gifv8148d624a0beca210d73304ff0dc1b16f1db9654.gifv

But also for Villain of the Year for Me and my husband and my husband's boyfriend/lover  / Watashi to Otto to Otto no Kareshi

2e70ac6dcf02de22502542a2535d9d0db0fd1c08

Y'all really need to get into Jack O'Frost as the episode 6 (final episode) will premiere in 2 days anyway. It's serving masterpiece and the actors are visuals:jonny5:

Chains of heart ep6

What did they want to tell us in the first scene with Lu and Ken which body doesn't have a tattoos??? I'm kinda confused even more :gaycat6: I think the masked guy is Lu bcs their eyes looks very similar but also, they keep hinting that Din is alive, I mean enough with mystery, we need the answers:celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.