• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been more efficient to celebrate for Force and the twins to celebrate their birthdays together. 

It was also Suga's birthday yesterday, but I don't claim him.

For the 3rd day in a row, another artist is also celebrating his birthday. It's The WAP Effect's Joong Archen who's celebrating 22 years of existence today. (He also shares his birthday with the 40 year old Carrie Underwood.)

18 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Force deserves an eye-candy nomination :gaycat4: 

Happy birthday PAPI FORCE:WAP:

OFC

It looks like Neo has some daddy issues and is trying to steal Earth away from Mix. :redface: Boy, you were/are already in 3 ships (and Prim in the A Love So Beautiful adaptation) and you just want more. :redface: They should just have a one-off episode or series where Neo pines after Earth, like Gaipa pining over Uncle Jim. 

[I honestly wonder what's the history between EarthNeo. It's very telling that the only person that Neo wishes happy birthday on a separate IG post (not IG stories) is Earth.]

All The Liquors  ep 3 and 4 ok episode 3 improved a lot compared to the first two but the 4th episode was:allears::heart::gaycat7: I loved that they put me nitro:jonnycat: they are so cute the drunk is cute and the chef is a hotter beauty

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

More crumbs from Only Friends. 

I didn't know First has that in him.

:wanda:

Onlyfans  going to do a service:wanda:

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Onlyfans  going to do a service:wanda:

Praying for it to be released by September. :gaycat4:

58 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I tried to watch the first episode of A Boss and a Dummy but I simply can’t stand Book, he’s still so wooden on screen with no acting skills, like idk why they’re doing Force so dirty and keep pairing them together:gaycat6: Also, why they keep giving Book leading roles, someone untalented like him only deserves some small parts at best :deadbanana:

Tay said during Lazada Live with Off that he will start shooting for Cherry Magic between March-May.

Wait, how did his number of followers increase from 2M to 3M in just 4 months when he didn't have any hit shows during that period? Is it simply a case of a rising tide (the popularity of 2Bros) lifting all boats (most people in GMMTV, even if they weren't part of the cast)?

All The Liquors Ep. 3

The drunk troll stepped up and won over more than one heart today :jonny:

12 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

All The Liquors Ep. 3

The drunk troll stepped up and won over more than one heart today :jonny:

i'm in love with his goofy little face tbh:allears:

7 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i'm in love with his goofy little face tbh:allears:

He’s so animated and adorable :jonny2: and if there’s one thing a K-BL is going to give us, it’s someone with a great smile.

6 hours ago, Nebur said:

The Promise  ep 3  The series is very well executed and recorded, nothing beginner like the bl tend to have:clap3: 
this ep reminded me of Kdrama which the episodes focus on almost everything except romance sometimes:celestial5: 

but it was a necessary episode for the construction of history:duca:

PD i need a polyamory in this series those three men are so HOT:jonnycat: 

This is the perfect opportunity for a love of 3, but Thailand is not ready yet

Not us  having the same thoughts :deadbanana:

yes love triangle yes angst

Atleast we know they kissed but there was zero followup so who knows what happened next  :cm: 

Edited by Katamari

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.