Boys Love

JonginBey

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Yeah, that's why I tag her as a lesser evil. But I don't mind complex villainous characters with some nuance. 

I am now at EP 5 Part 1, and oh god, that corpse. :hoetenks::redface::redface::snowman::deadbanana2::deadbanana::deadbanana4::deadvision:  I was not prepared for that (in addition to the mushrooms)! I am sort of regretting watching this, especially since there's still no romance between the gay men. 

Maam get up to speed to episode 7:snowman:

Ur gonna be shook about the JamFilm scenes:WAP:

@dabunique I'm at the scene where

Jiu is hunting Tian to kill him and they kiss with only the veil between them and Jiu is PINNING Tian down omg I can't

:jonny6:

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

This is nasty of me to do it, but I predict the following in the near-future:

Gemini - homophobic scandal

Fourth - misogyny scandal

It's gonna be a mess if anything like this happens during 23.5 airing/promotion though

Exactly like their ancestors from bad bully, take the kid out of the village but cant take the village out of the kid 

charts discussion] Megatron OUT of iTunes #100 - Charts - ATRL | Reaction  face, Memes funny faces, Instagram funny videos

20 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Hide contents

Jiu is hunting Tian to kill him and they kiss with only the veil between them and Jiu is PINNING Tian down omg I can't

Best foreplay ever. Da way Miss Tian gave in … in da background all u hear is Madam Li. Tian. Tian 

26 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Da way dat veil jus dropped so perfectly. Da way Tian gave in. Da way he couldn’t stop touching his lips. He confirmed his baguetteness right then and there. 

As well for Khun Chan 

Spoiler

Esa maldita once again tried killing off Tian and Yang and Tian kno. 

Da way it’s Phupha sayin Tian and Madam Li sayin Tian 😂 

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Da way dat veil jus dropped so perfectly. Da way Tian gave in. Da way he couldn’t stop touching his lips. He confirmed his baguetteness right then and there. 

As well for Khun Chan 

Reveal hidden contents

Esa maldita once again tried killing off Tian and Yang and Tian kno. 

I cannot help but to secretly stan Khun Chan a bit. Her character is too over the top for me and I live for it. The way she told Yang dat she wants to be ordained and how she apologized to Tian:jonny6:

The bigger evil a bit is Madam Li for not coming up with a plan for Tian. Ok maam, u marry him but if the d!ck doesn't stay hard with a woman and he doesn't procreate, then what? He's also a man with coin and privilege and if it's not Jiu it's gonna be another eye candy he's gonna find to dique him down anyway and the secret will still be found out.

I hope Fourth and Geminis don't have scandals, especially Fourth:gaycat7:

24 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I cannot help but to secretly stan Khun Chan a bit. Her character is too over the top for me and I live for it. The way she told Yang dat she wants to be ordained and how she apologized to Tian:jonny6:

The bigger evil a bit is Madam Li for not coming up with a plan for Tian. Ok maam, u marry him but if the d!ck doesn't stay hard with a woman and he doesn't procreate, then what? He's also a man with coin and privilege and if it's not Jiu it's gonna be another eye candy he's gonna find to dique him down anyway and the secret will still be found out.

Be patient ma’am. 

24 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

It’s giving me Cutie $hit vibes but at least bottom guy is cute :gaycat2:

Past-Senger ep 1 (Cooper And Marc) :dies: the teleportation effect haha is so cutre

I never thought I needed Cooper and Marc on a show as a couple BUT I LOVE IT:gaycat7:

Marc He is so underrated he was a great actor in My gear I hope he gets the recognition he deserves since he is in many BL but all flops:gaycat7:

Papi Cooper is always good at comedy since he is a walking clown

despite the fact that your future boyfriend is the son of your deceased best friend from the past:gaycat7:

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

This is nasty of me to do it, but I predict the following in the near-future:

Gemini - homophobic scandal

Fourth - misogyny scandal

It's gonna be a mess if anything like this happens during 23.5 airing/promotion though

Gemini is straight AF, but I think he will be an ally or at least a respectful enough guy. In terms of fan service, the greatest extent he will probably do is hugging/piggybacking/lifting/"fighting" Fourth (physical only), but no kissing outside of scripted dramas and no calling each other BFs. I think even BrightWin had more fanservice when they did their little show.

I think in 2024, Gemini will have his first female onscreen partner, while having Fourth as his only male partner, and maybe max 3 more BL roles. Fourth seems to be genuinely enjoying it a lot so I hope he does at least 10 BL roles. :coffee:

No cooper  being homophobic or dinosaur in the future.... honey it's 2022 not 1995 everyone can f3ck whatever as long as I'm of age:fan:

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Gemini is straight AF, but I think he will be an ally or at least a respectful enough guy. In terms of fan service, the greatest extent he will probably do is hugging/piggybacking/lifting/"fighting" Fourth (physical only), but no kissing outside of scripted dramas and no calling each other BFs. I think even BrightWin had more fanservice when they did their little show.

I think in 2024, Gemini will have his first female onscreen partner, while having Fourth as his only male partner, and maybe max 3 more BL roles. Fourth seems to be genuinely enjoying it a lot so I hope he does at least 10 BL roles. :coffee:

Need a Fourth to be the boy of all the Men(josh,win,luke,lee) of the gmmtv:WAP:

Edited by Nebur

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

I don't follow them enough to talk about their behavior to say who is more str8 than the other. But for me Gemini has more of a neutral face for playing queer male characters than Fourth:giraffe: With Fourth, he's a great actor but sometimes the str8ness just comes out (this is just my opinion, don't think too much on it)

Both are very capable actors though, the young girlies will eat up from their palm for a while.

This episode is already better than History5 and being of the same theme

14 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Need a Fourth to be the boy of all the Men(josh,win,luke,lee) of the gmmtv:WAP:

I am assuming you're talking about Win Metawin, and ugh WinFourth would be a dream. (I still need to watch F4 Thailand first.) The others + Fourth will be kinda weird though.

KunKiak are the second coming of MaxTul I fear :redface: 

Kun kind of looks like Nat too :redface:

Edited by Katamari

lonely.png

@dabunique I bet Dong is screaming from the underworld seeing the gurl that he liked but didn't like him back shamelessly flirting with sum other guy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.