• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Just curious, is it the general consensus that EP 12 was rather meh? 

i digress, the finale was very apt but i kinda see were people say it's kinda meh. there was no explosive kiss like the usual but the ending is far from being uneventful. 

58 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

i digress, the finale was very apt but i kinda see were people say it's kinda meh. there was no explosive kiss like the usual but the ending is far from being uneventful. 

for me it was da cultural difference i felt, if it wasn't cuz of u describing dats how Asian families r i would've been pressed about da ending

03642cb357fb77faee27dd817776feda1e7524ec

dbd10e1483c06d44bed8f1170c1bcda29f59defa

01d4726ba452d1ef342d58fb47e1ad4ae5174988

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

03642cb357fb77faee27dd817776feda1e7524ec

dbd10e1483c06d44bed8f1170c1bcda29f59defa

01d4726ba452d1ef342d58fb47e1ad4ae5174988

Mile finally stepping up and serving k.unt :clap3: It was about time.

Edited by DanyelP23

8efe36d92399e7a9d54db059762ffc86b8041bcb

Drake's the MVP over here. It looks like ATOTS' Yod, and not Bad Buddy's Korn, came to play.

I think OhmNanon's variety show is a hell lot more taxing that the ones by the other guys e.g. EarthMix going to buy cat food, TayNew eating food, ForceBook going back to their own school + having a rooftop dinner. I think BrightWin's one is the only comparable one, but it wasn't that bad. 

Edited by Genius1111

Well, I started to watch HIStory 4 because I am interested in the "pretending to be gay, but end up falling for that guy" trope. (If you guys know of any other similar shows besides 2gether, do let me know.)

Well, the one significant positive about this show is that Charles Tu and An Junpeng are so attractive. AJP is just too cute and he serves good acting. It's also my first time watching a show where the two guys both had girlfriends before falling for each other. I think all the Thai BLs that I've watched thus far only had 1 guy being an ex-heterosexual.

The negatives:

- The good old "I"m not gay, I just like you". 

- Too much focus on being the top/bottom

- The weird step-bro love + the filming of the rape :biblio:

- The mum being an enabler :biblio:

- Ye Xingsi eventually coming round to have romantic feelings for his step-bro, and the dad eventually coming round to having his two sons being lovers :gaycat6:

- The vice-director being a rapist :biblio:

____

FWIW, it's short and still binge-worthy, besides its horrid and eyeroll-inducing script. It's still better than Enchante and TharnType 2, amazingly enough.

57 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Drake's the MVP over here. It looks like ATOTS' Yod, and not Bad Buddy's Korn, came to play.

I think OhmNanon's variety show is a hell lot more taxing that the ones by the other guys e.g. EarthMix going to buy cat food, TayNew eating food, ForceBook going back to their own school + having a rooftop dinner. I think BrightWin's one is the only comparable one, but it wasn't that bad. 

its ATOTS' Rang LOL

10 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Aren't they already co-habiting? 

Yesh ... 

44 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Well, I started to watch HIStory 4 because I am interested in the "pretending to be gay, but end up falling for that guy" trope. (If you guys know of any other similar shows besides 2gether, do let me know.)

Well, the one significant positive about this show is that Charles Tu and An Junpeng are so attractive. AJP is just too cute and he serves good acting. It's also my first time watching a show where the two guys both had girlfriends before falling for each other. I think all the Thai BLs that I've watched thus far only had 1 guy being an ex-heterosexual.

The negatives:

- The good old "I"m not gay, I just like you". 

- Too much focus on being the top/bottom

- The weird step-bro love + the filming of the rape :biblio:

- The mum being an enabler :biblio:

- Ye Xingsi eventually coming round to have romantic feelings for his step-bro, and the dad eventually coming round to having his two sons being lovers :gaycat6:

- The vice-director being a rapist :biblio:

____

FWIW, it's short and still binge-worthy, besides its horrid and eyeroll-inducing script. It's still better than Enchante and TharnType 2, amazingly enough.

NO, enchante  is superior that history4, this is the worst only worth watching once

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

I really enjoy those videos of the ohmnanon kings:jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I really enjoy those videos of the ohmnanon kings:jonnycat:

EP 2 was the best as it involved them learning MMA, and you could see Nanon topping Ohm, and then Ohm topping Nanon later on.

Edited by Genius1111

I'm only interested in The Warp Effect. Based on the mock trailer, it seems like the other male characters are more interesting than the main character that New is portraying.

I remember watching Bad Bunny and liking it quite a bit, but I'm so tired of seeing OhmNanon everywhere that I WILL BE tanking them on BL King  :cm:

27 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

I remember watching Bad Bunny and liking it quite a bit, but I'm so tired of seeing OhmNanon everywhere that I WILL BE tanking them on BL King  :cm:

oh wow the first null ballot

32 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

No English subs, but the clip seems hot anyway.

UGH we need to see Toy in BLs tbh.

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

jus tank Nanon please

who's ready for da second season of da best Korean BL - To My Star

Edited by dabunique

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

EP 2 was the best as it involved them learning MMA, and you could see Nanon topping Ohm, and then Ohm topping Nanon later on.

that was going to put you that was the best it was so sexy and at the same time entertaining, my mind:jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.