Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Now it is Yok's turn :(

not my husband!!!!!!

55637c8d4785ce57bf997ea7e736196375fff0d8

478d284f780387da8dc9353eee03ea8095ddb8df

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Our Days episode 11 @Nebur

I stayed in episode 7 or 8 I think, but with this I will continue watching yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

f32168f5ecbec71ca4f7803939ecd54be64587b7

a7754b5d3874b080eeb6a6d6509cbf8e9b269560

a08a530be1b9952cd213242b35eb5ed69f5e447a

e4b8d0537d2e866bb18f09d0df085191061015a7

37 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I wanted to comment about Bad Buddy, but I came across this post about Not Me, so I will just post it here.

____

As much as I like Not Me, this is my main bugbear. I am surprised the guys did not tie "Black" up and demand answers. While we know Gun Attaphan is more than capable of portraying two disparate characters effortlessly, having one brother successfully infiltrate the group of his diametrically opposite twin requires a heavy suspension of disbelief - which is weird given that this show is supposed to be as real as it gets. 

Perhaps the more surprising thing is the fact that the anarchist group is still able to function given that the other boys loathe Black.

The premise would have been alright if Black/White are 80% similar in personality and White is also equipped in the same skills as Black.

According to what I have read online, the book mentioned that

the guys in the gang already knew that Black and White were twins, and that they were all friends since childhood. As such, White was not chased out of the gang. It was the swimming incident mentioned at the start that caused White to forget his childhood friends.

Well, some parts of it were quite incredible, but still alright with me.

Triage the series is that girl. Why?

I saw the first episode and I am already hooked. It’s serving thai Twin Peaks:WAP: Can’t wait for MaxTulgends cameo.

Here's the web version of the article that GentleDance posted. It's a bit of a bummer that only Mile's picture is used (considering that Apo is the irresistibly hotter guy over here), and the title describes KP as "Thai mafia romance" without acknowledging that it's a BL/LGBT show. (But that's Singapore for you). 

It's cute to read about them being gym buddies for the past 10 years, and I like the current trend of getting two guys who are already good friends/colleagues IRL to be on-screen partners like OhmNanon, FirstKhao and ForceBook (but I think the last one was pure coincidence). It pains me to read about the breakdown of some of the ships (MewGulf ahem).

If BOC promote it properly, MileApo should be on par with BrightWin in terms of popularity (social media metrics) after the 1st season of 2gether.

Edited by Genius1111

26 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

If BOC promote it properly, MileApo should be on par with BrightWin in terms of popularity (social media metrics) after the 1st season of 2gether.

To have actually talented actors blow up like the 2gether girls.. ah I don't want to jinx it :chick3:

One Love (RakDiao) ep 15 (finale)

It cannot end like that; It needs at least one more season episode, it’s straight up homophobia. 

No, but for reals, ideally a second season would be perfect but it needs at least a special episode. Everything was left on a cliffhanger. We need to see the sister and the mother’s reaction. Then there’s also the side story of Rak’s brother, etc. It’s giving Netflix canceled show and this sitcom deserves better.

yL3YsF4.gif

yL3YsF4.gif

Updated list now that I’ve finished One Love. :celestial2:

1. Bad Buddy (eps 3-11 only) 

2. Our Days * 

3. You’re My Sky (eps 3-12 only) 

4. KinnPorsche * 

-

5. One Love (RakDiao) (=)

6. Semantic Error 

-

7. Dear Doctor * (New Entry)

8. The Miracle of Teddy Bear * 

9. Kissable Lips 

10. My Ride 

-

11. Physical Therapy 

*Currently still watching, can move up or down.

2 hours ago, rp662 said:

One Love (RakDiao) ep 15 (finale)

It cannot end like that; It needs at least one more season episode, it’s straight up homophobia. 

Hide contents

No, but for reals, ideally a second season would be perfect but it needs at least a special episode. Everything was left on a cliffhanger. We need to see the sister and the mother’s reaction. Then there’s also the side story of Rak’s brother, etc. It’s giving Netflix canceled show and this sitcom deserves better.

yL3YsF4.gif

yL3YsF4.gif

I love this series I'm watching the final episode, but according to twitter many people are asking for a second season because according to what they were going to do 25 episodes but they cut it to 15

RAK DIAO EP 15  ( finale) first 10 minutes and I don't want this series to ever end:weeps:

13 minutes ago, rp662 said:

1. Bad Buddy (eps 3-11 only) 

Just curious, is it the general consensus that EP 12 was rather meh? 

the audacity and impudence of putting the drama of the ex-girlfriend in the finale episode .. they love to make us suffer those garbage from the channel:irate::biblio:

I hate that ***** as she tells Diao that she has mental problems, he is small we must take care of him, he causes her to beat her b*tch

Watch Out For That Bus GIF - Regina George Mean Girls Rachel Mc Adams -  Descubre & Comparte GIFs

I love this jealousy but it kills me that it happens in the last episode, I want to see it as a couple

Jealous diao is cute and sad at the same time aajjaa too silly I adore him:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

that ending was beautiful, but this series would be PERFECT if they gave us another episode to see them as a boyfriend and tell everyone, but I loved it:heart2:

I really hope we have a second season and they give us the episodes that were cut at least

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.