Boys Love

JonginBey

25 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way I was about to press SUBMIT but then I saw you posted about this:gaycat6:

They better serve us a second season of MoD (my delusion is speaking). We need a serial killer or something and form a story around it. Maybe someone that hunts LGBT people so they can also serve *topical* since all the new BLs are doing it

Regarding KP, I was checking the actor's socials and it seems like both Mile & Apo are the most popular with Bible a solid distant 3rd. Mile & Apo are pretty close in followers with Mile being slightly ahead. This surprises me since I would've though given his incredible charisma, acting talent, acclaim & beauty that Apo would lead in numbers. I guess I should never discount bottomphobia, str8 audiences and gays alike are guilty of it. :lakitu::biblionny: A Bright / Win Metawin tea.

I remembered reading a post (on Reddit?) about fujoshis freaking out over the fact that Porsche is a bottom. "No, I like him, how could he be a bottom!"

I realize that I have been liking a lot of the actors who are playing the (implied) bottom roles.

Win Metawin (even though his colleagues can act better than him, he is the reason why I begin this journey of watching Thai BLs), Tul Pakorn, Nanon Korapat, Apo Nattawin, Hayashi Kento, Gulf Kanawut to some extent :gaycat2:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

so who's gonna get their lives with this?

staring Adriana, Kych, and Alex Diaz

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way I was about to press SUBMIT but then I saw you posted about this:gaycat6:

They better serve us a second season of MoD (my delusion is speaking). We need a serial killer or something and form a story around it. Maybe someone that hunts LGBT people so they can also serve *topical* since all the new BLs are doing it

Regarding KP, I was checking the actor's socials and it seems like both Mile & Apo are the most popular with Bible a solid distant 3rd. Mile & Apo are pretty close in followers with Mile being slightly ahead. This surprises me since I would've though given his incredible charisma, acting talent, acclaim & beauty that Apo would lead in numbers. I guess I should never discount bottomphobia, str8 audiences and gays alike are guilty of it. :lakitu::biblionny: A Bright / Win Metawin tea.

what about King Perth, he's actually in third

2 hours ago, Mix said:

EVERYONE MOVEEEEEEEEEEE

move where there is no English subs LOL

11 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:hoetenks:

This looks a mess, I WILL be watching!

1 minute ago, GentleDance said:

:hoetenks:

This looks a mess, I WILL be watching!

i love all three so u kno i will be watching

WesTer who, its all about Pearl & Achilles

32 minutes ago, dabunique said:

The thumbnail is sending me :rip:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

what about King Perth, he's actually in third

I'm still mad at him for his character being mean to Porsche in KP Ep5 so that's why I didn't include him.:lakitu: Just kidding, I forgot to check his socials. Maybe I should watch My Engineer but I remember thinking BL-TRL telling it's a total bore - I forgot Perth was known before doing this series.

But I believe King Bible will soon pass him at his current growth - especially if he posts more Tiktoks in sweatpants freeballing doing acrobatics.:clap3:

Does anyone know the tea about Tong (Thankun's actor)? I heard he adopted a son, which leads me to believe he might be maybe gay?

Also, is therer any public knowledge (or rumors) about other BL actors? I know that Miss Legend is out, as well as Miss Legend's counterpart from the past in WUMA, Earth. And I heard that Mew might be bi based on him trying to unsuccessfully flirt with a former costar. Also I remember seeing a video in which PP Krit was asked on IG live if he liked girls and his expression said it all:gayalipacat1: but that's all I know.

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I'm still mad at him for his character being mean to Porsche in KP Ep5 so that's why I didn't include him.:lakitu: Just kidding, I forgot to check his socials. Maybe I should watch My Engineer but I remember thinking BL-TRL telling it's a total bore - I forgot Perth was known before doing this series.

But I believe King Bible will soon pass him at his current growth - especially if he posts more Tiktoks in sweatpants freeballing doing acrobatics.:clap3:

Does anyone know the tea about Tong (Thankun's actor)? I heard he adopted a son, which leads me to believe he might be maybe gay?

Also, is therer any public knowledge (or rumors) about other BL actors? I know that Miss Legend is out, as well as Miss Legend's counterpart from the past in WUMA, Earth. And I heard that Mew might be bi based on him trying to unsuccessfully flirt with a former costar. Also I remember seeing a video in which PP Krit was asked on IG live if he liked girls and his expression said it all:gayalipacat1: but that's all I know.

I’m not sure what Tong’s sexual orientation is, but yes, he adopted a kid. Also, Miss Saint came out not too long ago (or at least made it public knowledge). Alex Diaz is bisexual, and the lead actors from Gaya Sa Pelikula are gay (Paolo for sure, but implied for Ian).

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!

The part at the end with the "b!tch, double b!tch, b!tch for all seasons" was funny though, I'll give them credit for that.

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

move where there is no English subs LOL

IT'S COMING OKAY

----------

NOW WE MOVE AGAINNNNNNNNNN

54 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

max is so hot 

89RpEvw.gif

i want him TO SLIDE ME OPEN :jonny2:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I’m not sure what Tong’s sexual orientation is, but yes, he adopted a kid. Also, Miss Saint came out not too long ago (or at least made it public knowledge). Alex Diaz is bisexual, and the lead actors from Gaya Sa Pelikula are gay (Paolo for sure, but implied for Ian).

Don't forget Miss Tulisa :gaycat5::lakitu:

TRIAGE EP 4 omg what a conspiracy :duca:

an entire organ trafficking mafia 

triage is so interesting that I don't know what comes next:jonny4: the only thai BLs with that degree of suspense and intrigue are precisely manner of death and triage

because even though Kinn porsher is spectacular, visually, his story is basic and without intrigue..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TUL 

Our Days episode 11 @Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.