Boys Love

JonginBey

6 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

4) poor Porsche can't get an erection with the girl 

I have not watched the episode yet, but this sounds too funny. :gaycat6: Dude was having so much fun humping a girl in Episode 1 in the bar's bathroom (before he met Kinn) and now he cannot get hard with another girl. He has truly switched! :gaycat1:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Blueming remains the best BL I've seen in 2022 right next to Semantic Error.   Dear Doctor I'm coming for Soul is building up into a really great show.. the last episode had me in my feels.. the plot about a reaper and a doctor is so interesting to see. maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, GentleDance said:

It was cute, best KBL I'd say

Look out for the "A Shoulder To Cry On" adaptation, I know that one will be a collapse :clap3:

5 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

It could use two more episodes to wrap it up. It rushes at the end. Social media I see is still flooded with both of them and past interviews though

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Visually, the leads are hot. Seoham carried with his charisma >>>

In terms of the show itself, it was quite overrated imo. Cherry Blossoms after winter does a simple story as well, but it feels way more authentic.

Stomp on me remains undefeated to me:gaycat4:

i know their crazy popularity, not sure if it’s the same here, i just wondered how i should rank them in our rate :coffee:

4 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Blueming remains the best BL I've seen in 2022 right next to Semantic Error.   Dear Doctor I'm coming for Soul is building up into a really great show.. the last episode had me in my feels.. the plot about a reaper and a doctor is so interesting to see. maxresdefault.jpg

blueming best kbl this year so far it’s trew it’s trew 

Plus and Minus Ep. 5

The fighting scene made me want to rewatch Trapped for some reason 

:chick3:

I love how Zheng Ze Shou and Fu Li Gong’s fathers and Shou’s sister are their own little family. 

I noticed an inconsistency, or maybe I’m remembering it wrong, but I could’ve sworn Gong said he and Shou were roommates in the first episode; however, as of Ep. 4, it seems like they’re not; or maybe because Shou tends to spend some nights there anyway, Gong just worded it that way?

Aaron and Hank’s cameo was much appreciated :jonnycat: I wonder if they’re going to be somewhat recurring characters and possibly mend their relationship. It was said they’re playing different characters, but I don’t think their names were mentioned :huh:

The secondary couple is cute :gaycat4:

best kbl

1. tms

1. wyel

3 blueming 

4. ymmd

5. light on me

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

i know their crazy popularity, not sure if it’s the same here, i just wondered how i should rank them in our rate :coffee:

Seoham and Jaechan deserve top 10 debuts 

Kinn porsher ep 5 It was a good episode, Apo he is a good actor he stole the episode as always

the action scenes at the end were more than decent:clap3:

EqZ3m_4f.jpg

Two new K-BLs this month. Based on the second one’s (Love In Spring) summary, it’s kinda serving Nobleman Ryu’s Wedding :rip: but it’ll be 16 episodes. Also, a member of the K-POP group ASTRO did the OST. 

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

EqZ3m_4f.jpg

Two new K-BLs this month. Based on the second one’s (Love In Spring) summary, it’s kinda serving Nobleman Ryu’s Wedding :rip: but it’ll be 16 episodes. Also, a member of the K-POP group ASTRO did the OST. 

If it's not one of those homophobic 11mn dramas, I will give them a shot :lakitu:

Cupid’s Last Wish Ep. 6

I really don’t like how Win treated Korn and Chanon this episode

:biblio: Too damn moody for me; and mess at him giving his mom the holy water they’ve collected so far. His aunt and uncle will surely get ahold of that.

3 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

If it's not one of those homophobic 11mn dramas, I will give them a shot :lakitu:

Love Class is only 6 episodes, so I’m expecting it :rip:. Love In Spring will have 30 min. episodes though.

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Love Class is only 6 episodes, so I’m expecting it :rip:. Love In Spring will have 30 min. episodes though.

30mnx16 from Korea, oh wow, oh wow :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

30mnx16 from Korea, oh wow, oh wow :jonnycat:

Light On Me’s impact!

yooseok-good-good-good.gif

KinnPorsche Ep 5 Comments

1. When both Kinn and Porsche both failed to get hard with the boy toy and the random hook-up from the bar, I was like "Awwww, they are so whipped for each other and they have only just realized it."

2. Vegas is supposed to be 3rd most character in the story (based on the credits) but he has hardly appeared so far.

3. It was awkward hearing that exchange between Kim and his friend in English. Perhaps leave the English lines to Perth Nakhun, since he's a native Australian.

4. Porsche, once again, failing to protect Kinn. :deadbanana: It's getting rather embarrassing.

5. KP is just a gigantic sausage fest. It takes a little getting used to the fact that there are no major female characters.

6. The other bodyguards, at the very least, still speak respectfully to their bosses. Porsche keeps getting away with his comparatively disrespectful tone.

7. Is Ken (Perth Nakhun's character) gay in this story?

Our Days episode 10

Maam Miss So I kno u ain’t. And once again La Mon cryin

wait Miss Saint and ha confession. No puedo 

ok. Off to episode 11 

? 

@Nebur get back to Our Days 

we back on course and I’m so happy 

Episode 11 of Our Days is dat b!tch!!!!

Did ur favorite mom make it ? 

Whew, the JOY of skipping kuea X Lin and diao X yi scenes. :flower2:

The writers did syneur dirty but they still outsold. What a mediocre, overhyped mess cutiepie has been.

Kinnporsche is giving me rocky vibes, wtf was this recent episode?! Thank Jody foster for Kim and Porchay, I survived.

I like plus and minus but man is it weirdly paced.

26 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Whew, the JOY of skipping kuea X Lin and diao X yi scenes. :flower2:

The writers did syneur dirty but they still outsold. What a mediocre, overhyped mess cutiepie has been.

another-one-thank-you-boobz001.gif

Glad to see I'm not the only one hating this show, reading r/boyslove you'd think it's the best show every made :skull:

Can we crown Apo as the winner this year? He has been serving great acting chops, emotions, cuteness and sex appeal. 

Earth P. should take a page out of Apo’s book. Embrace his melanin and tap into his sex appeal just a little more. 

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Earth P. should take a page out of Apo’s book. Embrace his melanin and tap into his sex appeal just a little more. 

Is this like a stigma in Thailand?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.