• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

I don't think I'm ready :dancehall2:

its time for me to rewatch it for da 80th time

2 hours ago, seancarter said:

MaxTul are the kings of BL .. this isn't even up for discussion. They never look like they are trying too hard and putting on for the cameras.. they are true allies and true brothers. they don't ever pretend to be in love with each other and ''married'' like other couples do.. they are comfortable and their intimacy level no one has ever been able to reach it.. Episode 7 sex scene in Manner of Death is top tier !! 

a88868ac71b574ac0459b44c046051d0.jpg

See this is what happens when you serve T.A.B.S (Max) & ABS T.A.B.S again(Tul).:clap3:

No gimmicks, no rape/dub-con/non-con scenes needed for them. They can turn even a simple kiss into a more sensual and hot scene than other couples could only wish.:coffee:

I rewatched Manner of Death (first 8 eps) and I have to give it to Miss Tulisa - for how much he used to be dragged in the old threads for his acting, it actually holds up pretty well to me.:gaycat5: Ppl can say a lot of stuff about him, but not that he has wooden expressions - he was actressing and serving emotions and facial expressions left and right - were they the appropriate facial expressions in all scenes? No, but they always added a note of slight CAMP that kept me entertained.:gayalipacat4:

Also, when you think about it, in a way he paved the way for on screen muscular bottoms leading men in BLs.

And Max as well - maybe it's just my opinion, but Mile & Bible's characters in KP are lowkey Tan's sons from MoD.:fan:

mannerofdeath-maxtul.gifmannerofdeath-maxtul.gif

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

Speaking of dub-con/messy shows - was TharnType always this bad? I remember it was my first finished BL ever after I gave up on 2gether in ep9 or ep10. 

I tried rewatching it along the reactor @dabunique posted on page 39 and OMG this show was such a MESS.:biblio::rip:

Edited by DanyelP23

FRrIVESVIAEW_qU.jpg

look at these legends. 

it’s great to see Miss @touya kinomoto husband out here campaigning for Ohm for BL King 2022. 

two hall of famers  supporting each other. 

Nanon can’t relate 

Another excellent Fukou-kun episode!

I'm I the only one watching?  :rip:

7 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Why are you tagging Miss Mix? That’s MY man :giraffe:

OH WOW 

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

FRrIVESVIAEW_qU.jpg

look at these legends. 

it’s great to see Miss @touya kinomoto husband out here campaigning for Ohm for BL King 2022. 

two hall of famers  supporting each other. 

Nanon can’t relate 

not when Tay has watched Multiverse of Madness with Nanon and they have been bonding together over it these past few days.

reminder that the BL King rate is ongoing but no rush

KinnPorsche book spoilers.:deadbanana4:

Porche's mother was an adoptive sister to Korn and the second family lead,Kan (they are brothers), they are 4 sibling, Honey, porche's mother,korn, kan and another that lives abroad and is hardly ever mentioned. Porche and Kinn are cousins, not by blood, but they dont know it. Porche's father didnt want his family involved in the family business so he starts his own with cars, they became rich, but Korn sees an oportunity in they business and in the middle of an argument (porche's dad, korn and kan) someone kills porche's dad infront of Porche, when he is a kid and manipulated so porche would forget (that part is vague). Kan then kidnaps Porche's mother and rapes her, he was always in love with her, never loved Vegas mother, even pushing her so hard she killed herself. meanwhile everyone thought porche's mother was just taking care of herself until korn's father passes away, and they notice she is missing, Korn tries to save her but she ends up killing herself, but she begs Korn to not allow her kids to be involved with the family. Its not clear who killed Porche's father if it was Korn or his brother, I believe it was Korn. But he was blaming his brother Kan. Korn accepts Porche and Porchay in the family and even says that he considers them family, there is even scene at the end where he is watching and he says "his kids and nephews" playing in the lawn. There is an indication that he doesnt like that all of his 3 kids are gay. But its not that is because of Porche and Porchay. I believe that He in a certain way was expecting Kinn to have kids and get maried with a woman and still have a side relationship. Also its not clear what happened to Kinn's mother, only that she left, I believe Korn and Chan are a couple.

6 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Another excellent Fukou-kun episode!

I'm I the only one watching?  :rip:

I see it too, I've only seen 2 episodes today I'll see, and if I love it it's my favorite Japanese 

not like cherryphobic

obviously MaxTul are the kings of BL, and always will be, for them I started to see BL I will always be grateful to my GODS:WAP:

Star in my mind ep 5  well this series despite being written by New (a gay) is very basic and Xs, the only redeeming thing is the chemistry of the protagonists

I like it, it entertains me but it is so basic that it does not give me anything of substance:coffee:  the dialogues are so weird and so old I just like the:biblio:

PLUS AND MINUS EP 5 :WAP:the cameo omg and it's extended for another episode so it's not just a cameo:jonny4:

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai ep 3:gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6:  I need a boyfriend like seme :WAP: (I don't remember the name)

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

LEGEND ONLY :clap3:

Dear Doctor I'm Coming for Soul ep  7 ok I love the secondary couple I ship them full:jonny4:

I don't even know how much I cried during this episode.:weeps: a BL is not supposed to be like this

Adele Fans Are Furious As She Cancels Vegas Shows Last Minute

mom I love you I hope you last me alive decades more :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps:

Edited by Nebur

what the hell? the preview of the next episode is WORSE than this one... WTF :biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio:

THIS EP LEFT ME WITHOUT EMOTIONAL STABILITY  :rip:

this series reminds me so much of depressing Util we meet again, it shows that the director himself wanted to do something similar:clap3: Although I think this is better  :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Mile saying that Apo is cuter than he is :gaycat4:

(Remember to adjust to see the subtitles in English)

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

Star in my mind ep 5  well this series despite being written by New (a gay) is very basic and Xs, the only redeeming thing is the chemistry of the protagonists

I like it, it entertains me but it is so basic that it does not give me anything of substance:coffee:  the dialogues are so weird and so old I just like the:biblio:

These are my thoughts exactly:rip:

The basicness jumped out. I wish they would have let Gia remain GGBF (gay’s girl best friend). I don’t understand why they had to give ha’ an entire different backstory than what everyone imagined. Or maybe that flashback was the birthday guy’s imagination? Idk at this point.

In the teaser for next ep, Fah cleared a bit when he teased Dao about taking care for 1 day of Kluen though:coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.