• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget these legends either

c95eceee4b19b688552de23114cb68afd9ba9dac

057e6c2b71f23e9dc8ec7a0734b4e546d4a0f566

b84b82e2fdeac10beecc28819a2623345546888d

38fe69b13b1a6eb6d6c791ecde18ba4c4fb8ce7c

1b220c3c10f4f549ebfcb7d9a5cdb336c1b4dad1

So I finished watching epsiode 3 and 4 of KinnPorsche..

Bible as Vegas is serving Max in Manner of Death in the beginning when he was mysterious and I kinda believed he was the killer:clap3:I love how he manages to be suave and extremely cold at the same time. 

Mile is ok but I feel like I don't like the way his character is written, I would've prefered if Kinn was a bit more of a bad boy but I guess we have Vegas for that. His chest looks great in the shirtless scenes though:heart:

Apo as I previously said continues to serve good acting, and it's kinda obvious that he's the more experienced actor in the pair - he's kinda showing a bit of everything: charisma, body & range.

The butt shots were nice, I've counted 3 so far.:fan:

I wonder how it's gonna play out when <SPOILER>Porsche wakes up and finds out what really happened at the end of ep4</SPOILER>. They better serve some dramatics for it because otherwise this shows is just another college BL except the background is changed and the actors are just a bunch of hot mafioso and bodyguards instead of engineering/medicine/fine arts students.

I guess there are still 10 episodes left, but the plot in and of itself doesn't HOOK me like I wish it would've. I see the hints for there being something interesting in the grander scheme of things (Kinn's father and younger brother's characters set this up a bit), but I suppose I'm gonna have to wait and enjoy the eyecandy for now, because PLOTWISE it barely feels like something is happening.

Was the last scene between K and P in ep4 supposed to be the hottest scene in BL history or is the talk on TikTok/Twitter about another upcoming scene from an episode yet to be aired? Don't get me wrong, the scene was good, all the ingredients were there - but it doesn't even come close to the beginning scene in Together with Me between Max and Tul, let alone their scenes in Manner of Death, in terms of carnal energy.  

In other news, I noticed Blueming is on the app I purchased to watch KinnPorsche - I think I will just start to watch it tomorrow.

Edited by DanyelP23

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

ugh  my King is so hot

9fc29da262595b6ddde08cbf39bd11ee35e3f6db

Working on my list later but already had their two names n in the draft :laugh:

So that Kuea guy from Cutie Pie just became the guy he was pretending to be? i hate this show  :bibliahh:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On 5/3/2022 at 9:03 AM, touya kinomoto said:

And of course, after a controversial, hotly-debated inaugural class, we are also bringing back...

uqXqmmB.png

We will be reopening the Hall of Fame of the men who made lasting impact on BL world and beyond. The rules are simple: everyone who will be sending their ballot can include a list of up to 5 BL actors who they think must be included in the 2022 Class. The only qualifying criteria is that an actor must have had a role in a BL or had BL roles in het dramas before May 2019. I will automatically exclude those who don't qualify in this criteria.

You cans send your list of your 5 nominees on the same thread as your BL King 2022 ballot. You can also send it via Discord (touya kinomoto#2765). A short sentence/paragraph of why they should be included in the Class of 2021 is very much appreciated as it will be used in the deliberations. A shortlist of the 10 actors with the most votes will be announced on deliberation day.

In order to determine who will make it to the Class of 2022, everyone who will be sending their ballots for this Hall of Fame will be invited to be part of the blue-ribbon committee who will be deliberating the nominees. We will have a real time discussion in my ATRL BL King Discord server. Date and time is TBD.

As usual, for any questions, suggestions or concerns, let me know here or through my DMs. Thank you!

Ugh, which evil will win again this time around :giraffe:

RakDiao episode 14 was so good. I lived for the fluff. :allears:

I’m not here for the ex-girlfriend in the next ep tbh but at least Diao will read the girl and let ha know not to mess with his man. :celestial5:

TRIAGE EP 3 :jonnycat: ok, this series is very interesting it shows that the same book as manner of death, I'm so intrigued omg:lakitu:

Edited by Nebur

I will wait first before I watch Triage. Because of Tee. I don’t want to trigger any dark memories from Teddy Bear’s finale :rip:

4 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

I will wait first before I watch Triage. Because of Tee. I don’t want to trigger any dark memories from Teddy Bear’s finale :rip:

Tae and Tee was the IT couple back then but you know what happened, so WATCH IT :giraffe:

23 hours ago, Mix said:

Ugh, which evil will win again this time around :giraffe:

Certainly your fave won't even get nominated if Singto get sabotaged this year again :fan:

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Certainly your fave won't even get nominated if Singto get sabotaged this year again :fan:

We need some kiiiis :giraffe:

7 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

the visuals kinda served 

Miss Taiwan really said WE WILL BE RECLAIMING OUR THRONE huh

Edited by Mix

RAK DIAO EP 14  first 20 minutes and I have not stopped laughing and smiling:jonny4:  Diao is already in love :gaycat6:

Edited by Nebur

@Mix I can't stand RAk's cheeky flirting, it seems like a dream I feel weak:WAP:

Edited by Nebur

Diao sister has always been nosy but girl I hate you for 5 minutes you nosy

ok I loved this episode, but this week is the end and that sneak peek with Rak's ex-girlfriend... did it make me feel bad... God so much drama in the final episode?:jonnycat:

48 minutes ago, Nebur said:

RAK DIAO EP 14  first 20 minutes and I have not stopped laughing and smiling:jonny4:  Diao is already in love :gaycat6:

ugh i'm ready

923a68d0c681b57264af7776d54ac594aeb51cfe

Miss Legend and our first winner for Best Actor Blammy La Fluke is back!!!!!!

FR7nRB7agAACxCj?format=jpg&name=small

36 minutes ago, dabunique said:

923a68d0c681b57264af7776d54ac594aeb51cfe

predicting who will come out on top of BL King 2022

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.