• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! ep.1

That was cute and funny, looking forward to the next ep. 

Ugh episode 11 has me in tears already 

Sib a whole hot mess 

Poor Na. Ma’am this is not it. 

Job is doin a phuckin awesome job. 

Breakin  my heart this scene 

MOTB 11

This was a pretty boring episode, looking forward to more Tarn in the futur and less Tofu :celestial4:

Gmmtv truly won by hiring Joong cuz goddamn what a visual and what a precise portrayal of someone who wants to **** another man! I still think the show is just ok and I feel bored most of the time but the chemistry between the actors is kinda amazing, i cannot lie. Too bad we're not gonna see them doing anything spicy cuz gmmtv is coward af.

yeah tarn made tofu look like nut's gay bestie when they switch to the present times :skull:

also am i the only one who thinks he looks like cole sprouse? :deadbanana2:

2VjbR_5c.jpg

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

yeah tarn made tofu look like nut's gay bestie when they switch to the present times :skull:

dfghhjkkll :bibliahh:

the blasphemy against king tofu on this site:biblio:

king tofu is small We must take care of it:weeps:

55 minutes ago, Nebur said:

the blasphemy against king tofu on this site:biblio:

king tofu is small We must take care of it:weeps:

IKR :biblio:

Tofu just transformed a human 2 months prior, is still figuring out how the wider human world works, and he (it) already managed to make Nut spew his man milk on his bedsheets. And Na accepts him (it) wholeheartedly the moment she saw him (it). He (It) is doing a good job considering his short time as a human and the fact that he (it) is still figuring out concepts like gender and sexual orientation.  :cm:

8 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Tofu just transformed a human 2 months prior, is still figuring out how the wider human world works, and he (it) already managed to make Nut spew his man milk on his bedsheets. And Na accepts him (it) wholeheartedly the moment she saw him (it). He (It) is doing a good job considering his short time as a human and the fact that he (it) is still figuring out concepts like gender and sexual orientation.  :cm:

Only because he's got Tatarn's soul :jonnycat:

15 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

also am i the only one who thinks he looks like cole sprouse? :deadbanana2:

2VjbR_5c.jpg

he looks alot like xiao zhan from the untamed

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Also, I can't believe I missed him out in my original post a few days back, but Chai Chatayodom, who plays both Saen and Sib in TMOTB, is probably the best actor playing 2 roles among the 2022 BL drama series.

So my ranking would be...

1. Chai Chatayodom as Sib/Saen [TMOTB]

2. Gun Attaphan as Black/White [Not Me]

3. In Sarin as Tofu/Neung [TMOTB]

He's not the lead, so Best Supporting Actor noms are most likely suits him better :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Here's something non-Asian to watch

be careful they block you and you can no longer vote in the next Blammy because whoever creates them blocks you from receiving your messages:dies:

The tuxedo ep 8 was cute  this series was hot and entertaining but very short a pity I would like to see this couple in another series

Mr. unlucky can only kiss ep 1 

ok I loved this and we already had a kiss from the protagonists not like the homophobic of cherry magic and this is winning:clap3:

Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! Episode 1 - Watch Online |  GagaOOLala - Find Your Story

this is like version BL of 

Just My Luck (2006) - Filmaffinity

I knew I saw talent as Nick’s mom on Heartstopper ? 

killin this while I wait for KP

15 hours ago, GentleDance said:

MOTB 11

This was a pretty boring episode, looking forward to more Tarn in the futur and less Tofu :celestial4:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f10c3ae1f1d7f2dc04

35 minutes ago, dabunique said:

hermana es tan buenooo Dios mio adore netflix esta asesinando la competencia con young royals y ahora Heartstopper... si ellos se ponen hacer mas BL occidental se acabo para todos

44 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Heartstopper into KP, oh wow the talentry :jonnycat:

31 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f10c3ae1f1d7f2dc04

? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.