Boys Love

JonginBey

PLUS AND MINUS ep 1 :jonny5:TAIWAN I LOVE YOU it was a cutie light episode every time taiwan releases a series i adore my chinese in BL

Edited by Nebur

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

the lyrics of the OST of Plus and minus is literally the description of the main couple I love it:hippo:

Plus & Minus ep 2  the first 4 minutes of the episode lol that's all:whistle:

I just pray to the GOD of BL that China never invades Taiwan, so we can always have quality BLs:dancehall2:

the main couple is so visual especially the more sensible of the two the more sane (
the birthday boy) :fan:

Imagen

Edited by Nebur

And so, gentlemen, a hot and well-done accidental kiss scene is made:jonny5::clap3: Taiwan giving master class:worship:

video V

Spoiler

Edited by Nebur

Omg tomorrow is Saturday finally ?

the preview for episode 3 of plus and minus omg:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: coming for the best series taiwanese gay lawyers i love that

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

the main couple is so visual especially the more sensible of the two the more sane (
the birthday boy) :fan:

Imagen

What's the name of this show 

211f5c331c4c5c80755398f3ba26c2672b1b5020

ugh i love me sum Miss Khun

3 hours ago, Nebur said:

you are right tofu already had a soul before becoming human maybe there are two souls in one and in the end king tofu will remain human too and tarn will remain alone as he should:fan:

Why not have a polygamy and/or open relationship between Nut, Tarn, and Tofu :eli:

4933fe8c3a58874df633bb7e531f4eed41cdc137a95e1d8832062f9b85ba008a359198657ce45293

Finale of The Tuxedo starts NOW

41 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Tatarn's Impact  :clap3:

finally ... Tofu found dead in a ditch

Spoiler ep 3 of KP

Spoiler

5d9c10ec205a1bf1246d2367b554b3793d6b4a24

First 25 mins of Ep 11 of TMOTB

Spoiler

Sib is my least fave character in the whole series. Why does he keep appearing in the mall?

Also surprised that Sib didn't force Nut to get rid of the teddy bear.

Nut wouldn't have survived in the military anyway. He would have been bullied so hard (and maybe sucked one or two d along the way lol)

I was expecting Sib to say that he would have forced Nut to be an engineer, and true enough, that happened. No wonder so many of the BL dramas have closet gays in engineering. :gaycat6:

Spoiler

Oh damn, Job Thuchapon cried so hard that his nose turned red!

In Sarin's bloodshot eyes looked really creepy as well.

Another thing about TMOTB that I hope they explain is why Nut has this strange power to activate souls in inanimate objects through his tears. Do other people in that universe also have that special power, like in Cherry Magic? Are these the souls of the deceased or totally new souls? I'm honestly intrigued and I hope that they have a good explanation for this.

Edited by Genius1111

At the 38:18 mark

Gen offers Song a bottle to calm himself down.

Me: Why are the actors not promoting the drink? Oh wait, this is not a GMMTV BL production. 

:emofish:

3 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Tatarn's Impact  :clap3:

his maximum point was number 4 and 5 in the top 10:clap3:

5 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Why not have a polygamy and/or open relationship between Nut, Tarn, and Tofu :eli:

I doubt that thailand is ready for that and more in open hours... but YES I'm here for a polyamory

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

I doubt that thailand is ready for that and more in open hours... but YES I'm here for a polyamory

Basically my thought when watching Ossan's Love Season 2. Why can't the 3 younger guys in that weird love triangle just form their own throuple?

Also, I can't believe I missed him out in my original post a few days back, but Chai Chatayodom, who plays both Saen and Sib in TMOTB, is probably the best actor playing 2 roles among the 2022 BL drama series.

So my ranking would be...

1. Chai Chatayodom as Sib/Saen [TMOTB]

2. Gun Attaphan as Black/White [Not Me]

3. In Sarin as Tofu/Neung [TMOTB]

Song fumed at Gen’s ex :bibliahh:

Tee is so cute. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.