• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I think Jimmy & Sea are great together. I know I'm voting for Jimmy the next time we have a vote.

Girl the delusion :gaycat6: Jimmy basically is doing all the job with his screen time, meanwhile miss Sea keep serving the same face and one note emotion, go girl give us nothing :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

i'm tryin but Sea does nuttin for me

46 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Girl the delusion :gaycat6: Jimmy basically is doing all the job with his screen time, meanwhile miss Sea keep serving the same face and one note emotion, go girl give us nothing :gaycat6:

The problem is that Sea is basically playing (or rather, has to play, based on the script) the panicked gay role for 80% of the past 5 episodes. :gaycat6: I really appreciate the effort that the writers have out in in creating this other world, and that, for a show about an alternate universe, I am very glad there aren't any obvious plot holes for now (looking at you, Not Me).

I just wish that that the same writers also try to make the story move more quickly. It does get boring when 80% of the show has been Puen/"Tun" flirting and Talay/"Tess" panicking.

59 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i also missed this Papang pairing

c67ba159c4d7c16484aeff156ac12630928f50c5

6099ce070b3896bafe2243e16337861b07dbdb32

dc19d2d443a957ec97b3947299c411de9c3097be

284286ec7e8c0be717949668bae924292692f375

Did you watch the whole or parts of Astrophile? This scene looks so cute.

I still find it ironic that Papang has no love interest in a bonafide BL drama, and he appears as a gay in two pre-dominantly straight series. 

Check Out Episode 9

Well, I would say that about 20% of the episode was good (by Check Out's low standards). At least viewers get to see Chahub and Best in their Calvin Klein underwear again, this time as a couple.

Later on in the same episode, Daoneau throws a hissy fit when he realizes Nine had been the one who was propping up the company financially so that he could see Daoneau. This Daoneau is really the worst gay character in a BL series that I have seen so far. He is far worse than the dysfunctional Dim/Green in Still 2gether (though as an individual, Green was quite likeable in the 2nd season) and Khabkluen + the other Daoneau of Star & Sky.

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Check Out Episode 9

Well, I would say that about 20% of the episode was good (by Check Out's low standards). At least viewers get to see Chahub and Best in their Calvin Klein underwear again, this time as a couple.

Later on in the same episode, Daoneau throws a hissy fit when he realizes Nine had been the one who was propping up the company financially so that he could see Daoneau. This Daoneau is really the worst gay character in a BL series that I have seen so far. He is far worse than the dysfunctional Dim/Green in Still 2gether (though as an individual, Green was quite likeable in the 2nd season) and Khabkluen + the other Daoneau of Star & Sky.

sis i still haven't finished dat episode because i thought it was an hour long product placement for da yacht lol

i always wonder because im a gay man do i hate some BL's because they obviously marketing to straight women

i think this is how i see Cutie Pie

47 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i always wonder because im a gay man do i hate some BL's because they obviously marketing to straight women

?

6 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Is it really that good, I wanted to watch it at some point after a few teasers from youtube but then changed my mind in Minato favor:gaycat2:

yes, watch it!  :swing:

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Wait what's so bad about it? I don't mind spoilers cause I'll never watch it, not my thing but I keep seeing bad reviews for it, I'm curious :snorkle: 

First episode of Old fashion cupcake, yet again difference in age and secret love, I think it's number one topic for Japan. Oh my Togawa this is what I call A MAN smart, tall and handsome, drop dead handsome :celestial6:

Ep1 of Love in the air 

:toofunny2: Same old tired plot with cringy dialogues ... i just want to slap the writter

Edited by Santhosh

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

sis i still haven't finished dat episode because i thought it was an hour long product placement for da yacht lol

Fortunately, it was not. NineDao were cute in some scenes, well, at least before Dao throws another hissy fit. 

I feel bad for Ice. He seems like an extremely overworked intern. He is probably the character that I pity the most.

Apparently, Ep10 is going to be quite a momentous one, based on the spoilers that I have seeb.

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

They are almost all targeted at cishet women.

1. Almost every guy in a BL meets his partner organically and does not rely on apps to meet other gays (or to verify that the other guy is a gay). :coffee2: 

2. There are also hardly any gym scenes. :coffee2:

3. Some of the guys are fit or ripped even though they are too lazy to go and exercise. :coffee2:

4. Even when the guys cheat on their partners, it is with only 1 other guy. Even after breaking up, they do not go out and be a bunch of hoes and have intercourse with a few dozen dudes on Grindr, like some ATRLers. 

5. Homophobia don't even exist in some BLs. Most don't even talk about STDs. No mention of queer icons etc.

Edited by Genius1111

22 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Fortunately, it was not. NineDao were cute in some scenes, well, at least before Dao throws another hissy fit. 

I feel bad for Ice. He seems like an extremely overworked intern. He is probably the character that I pity the most.

Apparently, Ep10 is going to be quite a momentous one, based on the spoilers that I have seeb.

They are almost all targeted at cishet women.

1. Almost every guy in a BL meets his partner organically and does not rely on apps to meet other gays (or to verify that the other guy is a gay). :coffee2: 

2. There are also hardly any gym scenes. :coffee2:

3. Some of the guys are fit or ripped even though they are too lazy to go and exercise. :coffee2:

4. Even when the guys cheat on their partners, it is with only 1 other guy. Even after breaking up, they do not go out and be a bunch of hoes and have intercourse with a few dozen dudes on Grindr, like some ATRLers. 

5. Homophobia don't even exist in some BLs. Most don't even talk about STDs. No mention of queer icons etc.

Gay OK Bangkok season 1  and Gay OK Bangkok 2 

It has everything you ask for and more:giraffe: 
and its better than 90% of thai bl

Edited by Nebur

Happy 200 Pages 

2 new episodes of His Man jus dropped on iQIYI 

These cute dates. 

Omg Chang Min & Jeong Hyeon. JH servin like da head b!tch she be. 

Get it together ma’am and pedal

u messin up second chance 

My heart is full of love 

Oh hold me King. I’m dizzy 

Omg. Omg. Omg. 

agarrado de las manos 

Tan pata la Jeong Hyeon. 

This is. A date y’all 

Second date. 

I see u b,tch u goin hardcore to get him 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.