Boys Love

JonginBey

3 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Oh wow. Papang from Revenge series and Guy. :jonnycat: Let me add this to my watchlist. :gaycat3:

i said da same thing LOL

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Kings :heart2:

hj3Mj9I.jpg

My babies :heart:

Ep 8 of Minato laundromat - Akira what the f are you doing, it was such a cruel thing to say to my poor baby Shin and then you stand there and cry because you actually care :gaycat6: Such a good episode and acting, I couldn't hold back my own tears :clap3:

Edited by Gottasadae

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

Uncle Santi!!!!!!!

what do u think of da true ally, Anna?

Anna was cute in the blackout episode (Ep 5).

7 hours ago, rp662 said:

Oh wow. Papang from Revenge series and Guy. :jonnycat: Let me add this to my watchlist. :gaycat3:

Have you seen Papang in Not Me?

---

I think I am quite looking forward to seeing Guy Sivakorn these day.

2gether: Oh meh, I don't care about him

Still 2gether: Oh no, get him off my screen

Mama Gogo: Oh wait, he is not bad

PS I Hate You (snippets): Oh damn, that was hot!

6 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Kings :heart2:

hj3Mj9I.jpg

My children 

Minato EP8

My patience is wearing thin :fish:

I agree with the ojisans, he needs to be more responsible and less obsessive but I hate this generic "it's not you, it's me" BS when we all know they're ending up together anyway :cm: Nice acting from Shin as usual though

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Have you seen Papang in Not Me?

---

I think I am quite looking forward to seeing Guy Sivakorn these day.

2gether: Oh meh, I don't care about him

Still 2gether: Oh no, get him off my screen

Mama Gogo: Oh wait, he is not bad

PS I Hate You (snippets): Oh damn, that was hot!

I have not seen Not Me. I saw Papang in a non-BL series, “Revenge from the past”. 

He and his interest were minor characters but the chemistry and potential was there. :jonnycat: So i’m excited for this pairing with Guy.

Guy had a BL couple in Sotus S the series btw. It was cute and basic even without a kiss. :bird:

Regret can lead to happiness and be a fuel to your life.

Old Fashion Cupcake is already one of my favorites BLs ever, such a perfect show, I didn't want it to end. :jonny5:

26 minutes ago, Axel. said:

Old Fashion Cupcake is already one of my favorites BLs ever, such a perfect show, I didn't want it to end. :jonny5:

They need to announce a Season 2 :celestial3:

3 hours ago, rp662 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I have not seen Not Me. I saw Papang in a non-BL series, “Revenge from the past”. 

He and his interest were minor characters but the chemistry and potential was there. :jonnycat: So i’m excited for this pairing with Guy.

Guy had a BL couple in Sotus S the series btw. It was cute and basic even without a kiss. :bird:

Reveal hidden contents

Papang and the other dude look so hot and cute together, ugh! :gaycat2: They look better than the GuyPapang pairing, frankly. 

It is ironic that his character in Not Me, Gumpa, is single throughout the entire show. He is sort of part of the anarchist motorcycle gang, so he does not always appear. He seemed manly, but not that attractive.

I have not watched both seasons SOTUS yet, but I will do it after I finish GSP and Star In My Mind.

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Miss Hokeep:foxaylove2::WAP:

FaPLzvqWAAE0AE2?format=jpg&name=large

A MAN :WAP:

Let me manifest him getting job in future as the choreographer for the 4th-5th Gen Kpop group.

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Miss Hokeep:foxaylove2::WAP:

FaPLzvqWAAE0AE2?format=jpg&name=large

Oh hello there 

9 hours ago, Axel. said:

Is it really that good, I wanted to watch it at some point after a few teasers from youtube but then changed my mind in Minato favor:gaycat2:

34 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Is it really that good, I wanted to watch it at some point after a few teasers from youtube but then changed my mind in Minato favor:gaycat2:

It's like 5 episodes of around 25 mins per episode. You have nothing to lose :gaycat2:

OT: Yes, it's very good. I would describe it as a well acted, heartwarming and playful show:clap3:

44 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

It's like 5 episodes of around 25 mins per episode. You have nothing to lose :gaycat2:

OT: Yes, it's very good. I would describe it as a well acted, heartwarming and playful show:clap3:

I'll give it a try then :gaycat2:

There's also a new thai bl "180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us" that just started and MDL girlies praising it a lot, visuals looks very dope, let's give it a try :gaycat2:

Edited by Gottasadae

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Literally Dr Jimmy

Just now, dabunique said:

Literally Dr Jimmy

I think Jimmy & Sea are great together. I know I'm voting for Jimmy the next time we have a vote.

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

I think Jimmy & Sea are great together. I know I'm voting for Jimmy the next time we have a vote.

i'm tryin but Sea does nuttin for me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.