JonginBey

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was doing some pondering... :lakitu:

a02554382dbfae99d18292331244e5a05c3af939

Minato's Laundromat is lichrally the best BL of the year.:wanda:

9fceb82b290c16017ae46649a46848b199c21c1e

Why? Surprised? and Agreed?:gaycat1:

0b8f93dc031074504e50ded71f6ac928e734f663

Japanese BL of the year for sure (Old Fashioned Cupcake is 2nd)

Their chemistry (in real life) >>>

FaQkW5iaUAASqCS?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

KinnPorsche is just a university GMMTV BL but swap the architecture & engineering students with the major & minor family, and their bodyguards:lakitu:

I tried watching Not Me but I couldn't last 10 minutes after seeing Gun with that random russian woman in ep 1:bibliahh:I heard it's a good show though.

Girl don't even start with me, the way you described it like some MyEngineer sequel and KinnPorsche is more like Trapped but even more daring and explicit :gaycat2:

Not Me is a masterpiece, I love OffGuns but for me it was all about FirstGawin, the talent and chemistry that they served, not everyone has it :clap3:

Edited by Gottasadae

47 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ma'am let's not, she has won da Philippine equivalent to an Oscar

i'm not jus talkin about Gameboys

So, who cares :gaycat2: Kokoygod carried that pandemic sitcom, miss Halle Berry could never. 

8 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

So, who cares :gaycat2: Kokoygod carried that pandemic sitcom, miss Halle Berry could never. 

Stawp (continue tho giving my King flowers)

2 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Sh*t take after sh*t take. Are you going for a record?

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Sh*t take after sh*t take. Are you going for a record?

spacer.png

Yaah do you have a :rip: wish or what and why it took you 10 hours to finally jump on me again. Keep it cool baby girl. 

bye-bitch-see-ya.gif

9 hours ago, dabunique said:

which one is da one dat u don't agree then with LOL

is that even a question? CTL is a masterpiece, a 10/10... just like Trapped. :fan:

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

KinnPorsche is just a university GMMTV BL but swap the architecture & engineering students with the major & minor family, and their bodyguards:lakitu:

I tried watching Not Me but I couldn't last 10 minutes after seeing Gun with that random russian woman in ep 1:bibliahh:I heard it's a good show though.

You did not lie about Gun ATP though. I was like "Dear Gun, Director Nuchy and GMMTV, who are you trying to fool by having Gun sleeping with a Russian GF? Not me!" :lakitu: 

I know Gun is supposed to be the most talented at acting, but the actors I supported in this show were Off, First, Gawin and Sing Harit. I will still give him a 99/100 for his portryal of Black though.

KinnPorsche is a lot smarter than what you give credit to, and there were quite a lot of things to analyze. Though I have some issues with the sudden shifts in tone and with the characters behaving illogically at times. S3x-wise, Apo and Mile are off the charts. Apo and Bible delivered superb performances (and not to forget that this is Bible's first role).

You can go and look at my posts from early May regarding the logical issues with the writing for Not Me, and my posts from Jun and Jul for KP. I really enjoyed both, and they deserved an 80+%, but yeah, some things can't be overlooked.

2 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Yaah do you have a :rip: wish or what and why it took you 10 hours to finally jump on me again. Keep it cool baby girl. 

bye-bitch-see-ya.gif

Who jumped on you? :rip: I tagged you the last time because someone wanted to know info on Nanon’s parents, and I knew you had the tea; and no one’s jumping on you now either. That’s simply how we talk to each on ATRL in general. You keep it cute, hun. 

59 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Who jumped on you? :rip: I tagged you the last time because someone wanted to know info on Nanon’s parents, and I knew you had the tea; and no one’s jumping on you now either. That’s simply how we talk to each on ATRL in general. You keep it cute, hun. 

Baby girl you're getting triggered so easily :gaycat: 

alyssa-edwards.gif

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

I'm not following them, are they dating or just a good friends?

2 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I'm not following them, are they dating or just a good friends?

Officially they are besties living together, so you can draw your own conclusion. :lakitu:

You should go and watch their wedding shoot episode. That was terrific.

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

KinnPorsche is a lot smarter than what you give credit to, and there were quite a lot of things to analyze. Though I have some issues with the sudden shifts in tone and with the characters behaving illogically at times. S3x-wise, Apo and Mile are off the charts. Apo and Bible delivered superb performances (and not to forget that this is Bible's first role).

Spill it! KP is a huge progress forward among Bls we need more projects like this. Also, I think every actor did a great job acting wise, starting from leads and continue with bodyguards, directing was on point too.

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Officially they are besties living together, so you can draw your own conclusion. :lakitu:

You should go and watch their wedding shoot episode. That was terrific.

I see, friends with benefits :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Baby girl you're getting triggered so easily :gaycat: 

alyssa-edwards.gif

The lack of self-awareness.

spacer.png

At the very worst, Vice Versa is the 3rd best BL from GMMTV that has its finale in 2022. It's not worse than Not Me (with numerous unaddressed plot holes, and the fact that other guys failed to interrogate White once they suspected that he's not Black) and Bad Buddy [with the disappointing 2nd half of Ep 9, the somewhat disappointing Ep 11 (but I would think most of the audience actually loved this episode), and the poorly handled finale] frankly.

______

What should have happened in Ep 2 of Vice Versa is to have Talay frantically try all sorts of ways to head back to his original universe (kind of like the movie Groundhog Day), only to just wake up / end up back in the alternate universe. It's only after meeting Puen/Tun again that he stops and tries to live a life in the alternate universe, and then the romantic part can begin. 

Edited by Genius1111

This show is called "PS I Hate You". Finally, a GMMTV couple where both the guys look like tops.

Edited by Genius1111

9 hours ago, JonginBey said:

The lack of self-awareness.

spacer.png

Keep serving it miss thing >

phiphi-i-said-felt.gif

XtWD.gif 

Gaya Sa Pelikula Ep 7

I hate that the single most memorable line from this show is "I'm an ally". :gaycat6:

Paolo absolutely delivered the best performance of a panicked gay. :clap3:

But I am not gonna lie, when Karl realized that Uncle Santis probably guessed it for many years now, and that he was not as straight-passing as he thought, I wanted to just roll my eyes and say "Duh..."

16 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Gaya Sa Pelikula Ep 7

I hate that the single most memorable line from this show is "I'm an ally". :gaycat6:

Paolo absolutely delivered the best performance of a panicked gay. :clap3:

But I am not gonna lie, when Karl realized that Uncle Santis probably guessed it for many years now, and that he was not as straight-passing as he thought, I wanted to just roll my eyes and say "Duh..."

Uncle Santi!!!!!!!

what do u think of da true ally, Anna?

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Time to drop Nanon and add Papang & Mek Jirakit into my voting list.

Oh wow. Papang from Revenge series and Guy. :jonnycat: Let me add this to my watchlist. :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.