Boys Love

JonginBey

JimmySea's chemistry:heart2: is the only remarkable thing about this series, the premise  of this serie is so underestimated the potential they had to squeeze both worlds but I guess it's a lot of money to bring Ohm and Nanon as supporting/main characters to show what happens in both worlds:coffee2:

Edited by Nebur

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Nebur said:

this gif:rip:

I just noticed the last part of the gif, what's the context? Looks so shady :ahh:

Just now, Da Vinci said:

I just noticed the last part of the gif, what's the context? Looks so shady :ahh:

that's what i'm trying to figure out... someone enlighten us:lakitu:

Apparently Nanon is a huge PP fan and the stans are seeing this as "flirty" and are already shipping them lol I don't trust these horny stans though

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Isn't PP queer irl? Maybe he found out about Nanon's homophobic parents or something

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Apparently Nanon is a huge PP fan and the stans are seeing this as "flirty" and are already shipping them lol I don't trust these horny stans though

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Isn't PP queer irl? Maybe he found out about Nanon's homophobic parents or something

I see that Nanon panicked and said I don't want to play this anymore:redface:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

ok i adore taywan but it's all true:coffee:

I've got nothing against him but some girls here keep serving some real delusion, especially when there was Gawin and Pod in DBK that at least keep acting in BL projects. Average looking gay4pay could never I guess :gaycat2:

tumblr_m8o8p6wag41rz0qtso1_250.gif

Regarding His Man...

I wanna t0p Jeong Hyun so bad:clownny:

hoekeep.gif

He's such a cutie and has been a fave since the beginning:WAP:

----

I read the last few pages... not some users trying to come for the royalty of Thailand, HRH Prince Tay Tawan. Especially not for his visuals while stanning a certain KP actor:gaycat:

f3653b3380bf24a8656fe17cf778515be1ec6c19

No matter straight, gay or bi, top or bottom, he will forever REMAIN that girl and serve. Also, he has yet to debut a secret gf (to my knowledge), create mess into his ship (that's Whale's responsibility) or debut homophobic parents. He's an iconic angel who is capable of giving multifaceted performances, not everyone has that to their credit:gaycat1: And he's loved by the female actresses he works with:clap3:

But speaking of him not doing BLs, he at least needs to serve a str8 series with Miss Mild. The way she turned his character from gay to bi in 3 will be free and I didn't batt and eyelash:WAP: A Queen!

---

Speaking of BL legends,

It seems like Miss Tyler took time to respond to a twitter hater coming for his and his man's impact on da BL world. I hope king doesn't put it to heart and instead takes it as a challenge to prove haters wrong by filming "Transplant" / Manner of Death Season 2 sooner than later.

11 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

I've got nothing against him but some girls here keep serving some real delusion, especially when there was Gawin and Pod in DBK that at least keep acting in BL projects. Average looking gay4pay could never I guess :gaycat2:

Tay Tawan is not gay4pay, he is just gay a cute ally. :lakitu:

Edited by Genius1111

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Regarding His Man...

hoekeep.gif

----

I read the last few pages... not some users trying to come for the royalty of Thailand, HRH Prince Tay Tawan. Especially not for his visuals while stanning a certain KP actor:gaycat:

f3653b3380bf24a8656fe17cf778515be1ec6c19

No matter straight, gay or bi, top or bottom, he will forever REMAIN that girl and serve. Also, he has yet to debut a secret gf (to my knowledge), create mess into his ship (that's Whale's responsibility) or debut homophobic parents. He's an iconic angel who is capable of giving multifaceted performances, not everyone has that to their credit:gaycat1: And he's loved by the female actresses he works with:clap3:

But speaking of him not doing BLs, he at least needs to serve a str8 series with Miss Mild. The way she turned his character from gay to bi in 3 will be free and I didn't batt and eyelash:WAP: A Queen!

---

Speaking of BL legends,

It seems like Miss Tyler took time to respond to a twitter hater coming for his and his man's impact on da BL world. I hope king doesn't put it to heart and instead takes it as a challenge to prove haters wrong by filming "Transplant" / Manner of Death Season 2 sooner than later.

Miss Tyler is not havin it

while she sips on her coffee from her loft apartment in da city, gettin herself an education when Transplant snatches everyone's wig

ok i'm up to the last two episodes of MODC

honestly i love Hia Ting & Xu Gi sooo much, 

Wayne is such a man, especially these sex scenes, i wasn't ready

side couple for me is jus ok

like Sun Bo is jus too much, how his man puts up with his immaturity, i don't even kno

i love seein Fu Li Gong tho 

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Miss Tyler is not havin it

while she sips on her coffee from her loft apartment in da city, gettin herself an education when Transplant snatches everyone's wig

Imagine him debuting the best performance of his career with Transplant and jumping to the top5 of BL King in 2023 leaving BL-TRL shook:wanda:

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Regarding His Man...

hoekeep.gif

Jeong-hyun is that maknae we need IRL. The way the mood environment was totally depend on his mood EYE- :jonny5:

Now don't you dare to snatch Hokeep/Jung-ho from me because he's my man I'm gonna fly to Korea in order to have his D lol jk he's my fave cast after Jeong-hyun.

Cast ranking up till Ep7: Jeong-hyun > Hokeep/Jung-ho > Chan-gyu >>> (The rest, couldn't bothered enough to rank them individually)

4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Jeong-hyun is that maknae we need IRL. The way the mood environment was totally depend on his mood EYE- :jonny5:

Now don't you dare to snatch Hokeep/Jung-ho from me because he's my man I'm gonna fly to Korea in order to have his D lol jk he's my fave cast after Jeong-hyun.

Cast ranking up till Ep7: Jeong-hyun > Hokeep/Jung-ho > Chan-gyu >>> (The rest, couldn't bothered enough to rank them individually)

Hokeep is so hot. From his messy personality to his instagram:gaycat2:

To me he looks like a gayer (and gay), more muscular version of Jay Park:pig::coffee:

12 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Hokeep is so hot. From his messy personality to his instagram:gaycat2:

To me he looks like a gayer (and gay), more muscular version of Jay Park:pig::coffee:

Wait you're right :gaycat2:

This may be hot take but Hokeep > The 4th Gen men Straight Kids for now Stay don't come at me nnn

34 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Wait you're right :gaycat2:

This may be hot take but Hokeep > The 4th Gen men Straight Kids for now Stay don't come at me nnn

Well... Hokeep is a MAN, 31 years old at that. Stray Kids are still young idols within the K-Pop system, they're barely free to shed the tw!nk image starter pack that all 4th gen boy groups have (SKZ, ENHYPEN, TXT, The Boyz etc). Though he still outsells all of them face wise (imo)

10 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Well... Hokeep is a MAN, 31 years old at that. Stray Kids are still young idols within the K-Pop system, they're barely free to shed the tw!nk image starter pack that all 4th gen boy groups have (SKZ, ENHYPEN, TXT, The Boyz etc). Though he still outsells all of them face wise (imo)

But I was told that Stray Kids was a collection of men according to the girlies on KTRL thread :huh:, but apart from that yes fully agree with your statement.

Speaking of 4th Gen nugu BGs that related to this thread:

Well they announced the OSTs but we need the A Shoulder To Cry trailers now.

i love Chang Min tho

King has his name in everyone's mouth

honestly as da show continues, i don't hate anyone

My Rankings

Chang Min

Jeong Hyun

Hokeep

Chan Gyu

Hyeon

da rest, i don't hate dem but kinda over it

I still feel bad for Eun Chan ... gurl he's not into u, look at u not getting any call, and knowin Hyoen didn't get a call either should tell u to keep it moving

Hyeuk Jun - he serves Top but is actually a bottom for Chang Min

Seon Jul - his treatment of Chan Gyu was not it, and after pining for Chang Min and gettin nuttin, he realizes he had more of a connection with Hyeuk Jun

we get mad when our dream pairing crumble before our eyes but forget these people r real individuals looking for love

do i want King with JH, of course who doesn't, but its up to him to choose it

18 hours ago, Nebur said:

My secret love ep 11 ok the jump in time was the best thing that could happen to this series I loved this episode:heart::heart2::celestial:

This ep was so good. Bear and Bomb finally getting a hot kiss scene. :-* Although I am pressed that they are giving them a conflict for the final episode. They were poised to be the first BL couple without a single conflict and they had to ruin it at the end. Ugh. :coffee2:

Park and Lee getting married, KINGS.

spacer.png

His Man current ranking (just for fun!):

1. Jeong-hyeoncé
  2. Hoekeep (I like him more and more with each episode)
  3. Chan-gyu (deserves better)
  4. Hyeon (he kinda turned me off in the last episode)
  5. Chang-minx (for his body)
  6. Eun-chan (being Jeong-hyeoncé's bestie helps)
  7. Seon-yul (he cheered for Jeong-hyeoncé only in the race)
  8. Hyeok-jun (idk her)

His Man ranking

1. changyu

2. hokeep

3. eunchan

4. jeonghyun

5. hyeon

6. changmin

dont care about the rest 

Episode 9 of MODC

why aren’t these phags communicating. I can’t

why is Wayne such a hornball ? 

I spoke too soon. Come thru my children with da sex 

I can’t with Sun Bo honestly. He’s jus way too immature for me 

his man is way too patient. God bless him

love his birthmark tho 

yup I love these two. I’m gonna be crying ugly real soon. 

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I can’t with Sun Bo honestly. He’s jus way too immature for me 

his man is way too patient. God bless him

love his birthmark tho 

yup I love these two. I’m gonna be crying ugly real soon. 

I loved History 3 Make ours Days  I've seen it like 3 times:heart2:

minus the final episode obviously, I lasted 2 months thinking about the end of History 3, I literally went on the railway, in bed everywhere I thought of a splinter the end destroyed me:rip:

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.