• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I agree with the part of Khaotung being more suited to play the bottom. :gaycat6: But it seems kinda refreshing.

I am just worried that Khao peaked in the 1st episode with him showing off his Calvins. :gaycat6:

The "you punch me once, I kiss you once" reminds me of two things:

1. Sarawat threatening (or promising) Tine with the classic "You stare at me like that, and I will kiss you till you drop"

1. The reunion scene in the hotel between Knock and Korn in Together With Me: The Next Chapter, as Knock tries in vain to get away from Korn's kisses

Cliches it's the meaning of life for GMM so no surprises here. Anyway the first episode of Eclipse somehow was better than whole 5 of Vice Versa. Btw I'm really on a verge to drop it, the plot is going to nowhere with each episode, even Jimmy can't save this mess :gaycat6:

His Man EP7

I'm now shipping

Jeong-ho x Chan-gyu so much, their relationship is aging like fine wine 

:heart2: (I keep forgetting that the entire filming takes place in just a week :rip: )

Who has coffee only for breakfast when they have an upset stomach lol is he a top? :skull: I'd rather have soothing tea with mint or something tbh

For some reason there was a moment in this episode where watching them reminded me of watching my Sims, no offense :rip: Probably cause they're just chilling in the house today

Oh no Hyeon baby what are you doing :deadbanana:Keep your hands to yourself, king

Nobody:
Seon-yul:

5tz5.gif

Welp I spoke too soon, a slight crack in the Jeong-ho x Chan-gyu ship :gaycat6:

I like Jeong-ho a lot more with this episode and I like Hyeon a bit less with this episode :gaycat6: (Before they shared stories about being gay)

Omg Seon-yul switching :dies: Absence does make the heart go fonder, he fell for his first roommate omg I support this ship 100% a perfect match :mandown: 

Didn't know Hyeon liked Chang-min too :rip: Eun-chan is literally the only one immune to that b**** :deadbanana:

We all know whose mailbox is gonna be full the next day

oprah-shrug.gif

Chan-gyu sweetie :deadbanana: Even when putting the letter in he's a clumsy flop, bless him

OMG so even Jeong-ho chose that basic Hyeok-jun? :hoetenks: I'm so done, Chan-gyu goes empty-handed AGAIN, he'd be the Chang-min of the house if all the contestants are the fujoshis on MDL, Twitter, Instagram, etc. EYE-

He truly deserves BETTER, it's gotten ridiculous

About the mailbox/next date for EP8, I know who they all picked :fan:

Jeong-ho, Seon-yul and Eun-chan chose Hyeok-jun (Box 8/The last box)

Hyeon and Hyeok-jun chose Chang-min (Box 3)

Chan-gyu chose Jeong-ho (Box 1/The first box) :cries: 

Chang-min chose Jeong-hyeon (He didn't choose the last box/Box 8 so it's not Hyeok-jun, which means it's Jeong-hyeon, he said "I want to date him again", plus the previews tease it :fan: Poor Hyeok-jun though, Chang-min is playing with these bottoms I fear)

Jeong-hyeon probably chose Seon-yul, his first crush, and not Chang-min (Box 3) and who can blame him? :cm:

I do love that almost nobody liked Jeong-hyeon's personality in the first episode but now they literally huddled in his room and wanted to see him put make up on others or themselves :jonny5:Especially Eun-chan who called him a villain and Seon-yul who was offended by his "hyung" jokes, both love him now :heart2: Truly an angel

Eun Chan needs to move on from him and mess around with others

Re-Watching Episode 7 of HM

in shambles again over Hokeep’s dad  

MODC Episode 3

I love how Hia Ting aggressively goes after Xi Gu after realizing his true feelings. 

omg dat other one is a mess and a half. Bo Xiang I can’t with ha. Da forced kiss. Da scene in da restaurant. And him chasing him in da rain and calling him to get out - but a crazy b!tch is working him down I love it 

Ugh Wayne stop stroking ur hair 

ma'am. My body is tellin me dat I like u. 

aaaw gurl don’t cry it’ll be ok 

my heart is full of love right now for these two 

Edited by dabunique

39 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Imagine saying First and Khaotung have no chemistry

giphy-downsized-large.gif

nn, what happened here?

43 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Imagine saying First and Khaotung have no chemistry

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Girl clear your eyes and check your facts before you're attempting to read :gaycat2:

Premiere episode of Eclipse gave me nothing in chemistry department and maybe with more episodes it's gonna get better.

kinnporsche-porsche.gif 

Edited by Gottasadae

Hurry up and like me. 

I'm liking The Eclipse so far

Unique, fresh and interesting concept, the budget jumped OUT (thanks Bad Buddy!), cute wardrobe, hot leads, great cinematography :clap3: 

Hopefully it keeps its quality for the rest of the show

ezgif-4-47b9ded458.thumb.gif.634b77645c6b944a8b204f50915f358f.gif

21 days theory ep 2 ok i really like chemistry and the story is fresh:heart: even though it's cliche it's better than what gmmtv would do with students..:nicole:

the acting is also superior to most BL actors so that's a plus:clap3:

Edited by Nebur

On 8/13/2022 at 2:12 PM, Gottasadae said:

Let me fix it for you sweetie - it's been 84 years since his last bl project and now girl just living her life as obvious gay4pay. You can thank me later.  

ok i adore taywan but it's all true:coffee:

My secret love ep 11 ok the jump in time was the best thing that could happen to this series I loved this episode:heart::heart2::celestial:

someone has seen On Cloud Nine ? I want to see it has two episodes out for now but it looks kind of sad:coffee2:

Edited by Nebur

Vice Versa ep 5 part 1 ok I started watching this series because of Jimmy but SEA is what really does everything here he is a better actor and prettier / hotter:flame:

19 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

About the mailbox/next date for EP8, I know who they all picked :fan:

Hide contents

Jeong-ho, Seon-yul and Eun-chan chose Hyeok-jun (Box 8/The last box)

Hyeon and Hyeok-jun chose Chang-min (Box 3)

Chan-gyu chose Jeong-ho (Box 1/The first box) :cries: 

Chang-min chose Jeong-hyeon (He didn't choose the last box/Box 8 so it's not Hyeok-jun, which means it's Jeong-hyeon, he said "I want to date him again", plus the previews tease it :fan: Poor Hyeok-jun though, Chang-min is playing with these bottoms I fear)

Jeong-hyeon probably chose Seon-yul, his first crush, and not Chang-min (Box 3) and who can blame him? :cm:

I wonder is the infamous "evil editing" (popularized from KPop survival show) in play against Chang-min indecisive as a player? 

19 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

I do love that almost nobody liked Jeong-hyeon's personality in the first episode but now they literally huddled in his room and wanted to see him put make up on others or themselves :jonny5:Especially Eun-chan who called him a villain and Seon-yul who was offended by his "hyung" jokes, both love him now :heart2: Truly an angel

This is why Jeong-hyun was a social butterfly and my fave cast of His Man :gaycat2:

15 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

I wonder is the infamous "evil editing" (popularized from KPop survival show) in play against Chang-min indecisive as a player? 

I do think the producers stepped in and made Chang-min and Hyeok-jun stay in the same room cause every other contestant (except Chan-gyu who deserves better) only had eyes for them :ahh: The producers be like, y'all there's other men in this house, try to be more open to them as well :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.