Boys Love

JonginBey

I like the style with which the series is shot, vintage colors and the most real third-world rural Thailand:heart:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I smiled throughout the episode , since plus & minus iI had not seen a series  was so cute without becoming cloying and cringe:clap3:

Edited by Nebur

The Eclipse Ep1

The headmaster and the uncle are hotter than Khaotung and First. :lakitu:

Overall it feels like a mix of TMOTB (same author) and the anti-establishment messages of Not Me.

I like the interaction between First and Khao as antagonists. Once they become lovers, I think I will like it less.

Vice Versa Ep 5

A lot more happened in this episode. It was also great to see cameos by

Spoiler

Godji (as Guenji) and Gun ATP (or rather, Third)

Aou is pretty good-looking. Hopefully he will get a lead role soon.

12 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

miss ma'am i-

that's BL legend, base "it" boy and BL King Hall of Fame inductee Tay Tawan.

I've never seen a BL of his before lemme check it out :deadbanana:But he's really cute with a gorgeous smile I can see why he's an it boy :foxaylove2:

10 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I've never seen a BL of his before lemme check it out :deadbanana:But he's really cute with a gorgeous smile I can see why he's an it boy :foxaylove2:

Tay Tawan is frankly much better/hotter playing a guy who's constantly pissed off (Pete in the Kiss franchise) or when as a panicked gay in the old videos where he and Newwie were so chummy.

When he played Shin in 3 Will Be Free and Teedo in My Name Is Tee, Me Too, I was like, "Dude, that's not what I signed up for" (but frankly, I feel that the scripts in both shows sidelined his characters.)

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

go ahead and watch legend's shows like 3 Will Be Free and Dark Blue Kiss (you may want to watch the PeteKao supercut of Kiss Me Again before DBK but you can go ahead and watch DBK right away)

14 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

miss ma'am i-

that's BL legend, base "it" boy and BL King Hall of Fame inductee Tay Tawan.

Let me fix it for you sweetie - extremely overrated, average looking, it's been 84 years since his last bl project and now girl just living her life as obvious gay4pay. You can thank me later.  

kinnporsche-meme-mile-phakphum-meme.gif

His Man Ep7

Spoiler

Let me get my passport and fly to Korea to comfort Hokeep/Jung-ho  a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶D̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ :foxaylove2: 

55 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Let me fix it for you sweetie - extremely overrated, average looking, it's been 84 years since his last bl project and now girl just living her life as obvious gay4pay. You can thank me later.  

Not you saying he's average looking then go on to post a Kinn gif :skull:

The way I want to start these 2 whole BLs at the same time but I still have to finish the His Man episodes and this other (hetero) drama I'm watching

Not to mention the Tay stuff, ugh I went and had a peek on YouTube and omg he's even hotter in motion, a MAN :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

as a fellow Taecyeon stan, i will let this go just this once. hmph.

20 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

also this drag should suffice

mahina98-mahinagifs.gif

42 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Miss honey what does the gif have to do with facts, if you have something against Mile and really low standards then it's your problem not mine :gaycat:

HighChillyIbex-size_restricted.gif

I’m finally sitting down to see History 3 MODC

jus like everyone I was spoiled but I wanna complete it cuz everyone says it’s great 

Just started Eclipse, I see the effort and some budget but when I'm looking at Kao I can't stop laughing. What idjiot gave him a role of dangerous top :gaycat6: girl bye, you were born to play bottoms :gaycat2: First is kinda serving but I don't see any chemistry between him and Kao :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, discreetinside said:

His Man Ep7

Hide contents

Let me get my passport and fly to Korea to comfort Hokeep/Jung-ho  a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶D̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ :foxaylove2: 

I am not watching this series, but damn, this hurts.

On the other hand, even if the dad had kids with his first love instead, his kid(s) might not have turned out straight anyway, so...

It's also bittersweet to hear that his friends have much more accepting parents who accompany them to parades.

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

I’m finally sitting down to see History 3 MODC

jus like everyone I was spoiled but I wanna complete it cuz everyone says it’s great 

Enjoy, I love Sun Bo Xiang and Lu Zhi Gang :WAP:

7 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Enjoy, I love Sun Bo Xiang and Lu Zhi Gang :WAP:

They carried the show and basically stole the whole moment from main couple (I barely remember them :gaycat6:). 

42 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Just started Eclipse, I see the effort and some budget but when I'm looking at Kao I can't stop laughing. What idjiot gave him a role of dangerous top :gaycat6: girl bye, you were born to play bottoms :gaycat2: First is kinda serving but I don't see any chemistry between him and Kao :gaycat6:

I agree with the part of Khaotung being more suited to play the bottom. :gaycat6: But it seems kinda refreshing.

I am just worried that Khao peaked in the 1st episode with him showing off his Calvins. :gaycat6:

The "you punch me once, I kiss you once" reminds me of two things:

1. Sarawat threatening (or promising) Tine with the classic "You stare at me like that, and I will kiss you till you drop"

1. The reunion scene in the hotel between Knock and Korn in Together With Me: The Next Chapter, as Knock tries in vain to get away from Korn's kisses

52 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I am not watching this series, but damn, this hurts.

On the other hand, even if the dad had kids with his first love instead, his kid(s) might not have turned out straight anyway, so...

It's also bittersweet to hear that his friends have much more accepting parents who accompany them to parades.

Well you should watch this someday and it's a non-scripted reality show dating format.

4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Well you should watch this someday and it's a non-scripted reality show dating format.

Sis when he said his father wished dat he never married his mom so he wouldn’t be born broke my heart 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.