Boys Love

JonginBey

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

WTH! Terribly ironic considering that the shows literally promotes goodness and consent. :rip:

chile there went any notion of having a second season

where u  at , let's discuss a bit, 

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Senpai This Can't Be Love EP8 / Finale

What even is going on anymore :deadbanana4:

Oh, so it was a whole lot of filler, welp at least it's over now :rip: 

I swear this show should've ended with EP6 but with Kaneda joining him in Canada just like in the manga

Omg so much discourse around His Man here, kinda scared to watch the new episode :dancehall3:

Edit: I can't find EP6 with English subtitles :deadbanana4: Just Portuguese ones

I found EP7 in English though :chick1:

13 hours ago, Nebur said:

I saw the spoilers on Twitter for today's episode... and I won't see it until next week to see two in one go Chang Min can go to hell

Bart Simpsons GIF - Bart Simpsons Entracuchillo - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

There's 2 episodes this week, just like before :gaycat1:The homophobic ahjussis and ahjummas LOST!

37 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

There's 2 episodes this week, just like before :gaycat1:The homophobic ahjussis and ahjummas LOST!

when is the second released? today or tomorrow?, I need to know to be able to see a spoiler before I see it:lakitu:

ah ok so 6 and 7 premiered today... lol so all this chaos was for both episodes... so I won't see it until 8 and 9 let's see what happens with future spoilers:coffee2:

started eclipse ep 1 part 1:gaycat2: ok it has all the ingredients i like many men like, a love-hate relationship and that mischievousness of that role of Kao catches my attention is like the role of first in Not Me:lakitu:

ok Neo he inflated his body... he didn't know he was in the gym:WAP:

I love the face of first:heart:

when i touch her leg

:WAP:

Edited by Nebur

13 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Every day I get into the intagram of both in shared photos and I see what the fans put of their conspiracy ... it gives me a little hope ... I know they are just friends and everything is a Show ... but I fell into the ship and hardcore:rip: 
and that I do not ship to any couple in real life because I think they are all false just like this one... but I am anxious to see that the reality show ends together and in life too and that they mount on YouTube channel like several LGBT couples about their life. ahaha dreaming costs nothing:swan:

Eclipse part 2 

Ok, the role played by Khao is one of the best characters on Gmmtv..

you punched me once, i kiss you once

:clap3: iconic

Edited by Nebur

ok I just finished the first episode eclipse  and the only thing that caught my attention was khao's personality... the story itself doesn't have much to show... maybe in the next episodes it has an interesting premise but I don't know if gmmtv will take advantage of it or will see cheap 
I liked the love-hate relationship that this can generate, but removing the visual of the protagonists (firstKhao), the incredible personality of the character of Khao and Neo and Louis, the series is average:coffee2: 
but I like suspense and terror, I hope they can put more terror and suspense
:lakitu:

Edited by Nebur

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Looks like the infamous evil editing coming to play I see :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

As it should. August 2022 been the Korean gay pride month along with KPop stuff like go check out the details in KTRL thread :gaycattel:

WAIT, they do have a bit of chemistry :celestial5:

Sharing a bed does wonders I guess :fan:

xyp0IBI.jpg

Honestly I'll take anyone over that Seon-yul lol

Their personalities really came out in the race with the way they drive :ahh:

Eun-chan: Driven (no pun intended), intensely competitive

Hyeon: Fast learner, easily adaptable (we stan!)

Jeong-hyeon: Assertive, confident

Chan-gyu: Clumsy, useless (love him but it's true :rip: )

Chang-min: Quiet but calculated dark horse

Jeong-ho: Doesn't take it seriously

Seon-yul: Boring ahjussi

Hyeok-jun: N/A

all the GSP talk makes me really sad. i wish we could really have a 2nd season because it's the best Pinoy BL. but yeah, Juan Miguel Severo is a sexual offender and he must be dealt with.

anyhow, just wanna share that i have started watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo and i can't stop thinking that the female lead looks a lot like Khaotung.

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

all the GSP talk makes me really sad. i wish we could really have a 2nd season because it's the best Pinoy BL. but yeah, Juan Miguel Severo is a sexual offender and he must be dealt with.

anyhow, just wanna share that i have started watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo and i can't stop thinking that the female lead looks a lot like Khaotung.

I've always wondered who is that guy in your avi? :snorkle:

Ok Changmin is unexpectedly THAT b**** who lives for the drama :ahh: The way his decision screws everyone up, he knows what he's doing

This really is the Changmin show, for better or worse :dies: 

This car ride :skull:

This episode was truly for the people who were complaining that the last episode was a non-event

21 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I've always wondered who is that guy in your avi? :snorkle:

miss ma'am i-

that's BL legend, base "it" boy and BL King Hall of Fame inductee Tay Tawan.

Ok Santa I love it:flame: (he is of legal age by the way) and I like his chemistry with earth and earth his role is so gay just like in real life hahaha I love him

ok my obsession with Santa is not normal.:WAP:.. I have a hard crush with him since he appeared in the Wasabi series of one episode per couple

Fuse I adore him, from make it Right a pioneer in BL I need to see him in more Bl but as a protagonist:heart2:

Godss how they flirt so shamelessly in public not even friends with benefits dare so much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.