bdc28af2d712ffad98f1e1bc822537797ec075c0

3c6b5a9e8fdbd6f9fd3b80e0741620b4e3fc5f2b

Magic of Zero on Sunday y'all

we continue da stories of InkPa of Bad Buddy & KornWin of Cupid's Last Wish

i wish we had a continuance of Phupha & Tian but i'll take this

8 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Cutie pie was trash just like Why R U :giraffe:

Zee, Max, and Nat are the common denominators :sistrens:

Ugh, I’ve fallen behind again. I’m 2 eps. behind on My Secret Love. Also, I recently added Oh! My Sunshine Night and 21 Days Theory to my watch list, but I haven’t started either yet.

The way Bad Buddy sent @touya kinomoto into retirement just for Ohm to be out here acting a fool at events and Nanon’s parents being exposed as homophobic while probably reaping the benefits of his gay4pay career. Was it worth it?

spacer.png

Minato's laundromat keep serving quality and excellence with each new episode  :clap3:Shin is getting bolder day by day and now he's 18, welp it's over for you Akira, stop running away and just accept your feelings :gaycat: 

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

The way Bad Buddy sent @touya kinomoto into retirement just for Ohm to be out here acting a fool at events and Nanon’s parents being exposed as homophobic while probably reaping the benefits of his gay4pay career. Was it worth it?

spacer.png

i am not retired... i am on my off season rn.

9ded18b1e527035f3a85e5dbd13c381b63991b38

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

It’s almost BLammy season. You need to clock back in.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Just like ur man when it comes to doing another BL?:cm:

The way he served the 1-2 punch of DBK and 3WBF and then DIPPED!

c12d48d0da76b5d6e614b793f1cce0e30d6621f8

19 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

My Secret Love

1. The scathing reviews though... :rip:

9 hours ago, dabunique said:

Magic of Zero on Sunday y'all

we continue da stories of InkPa of Bad Buddy & KornWin of Cupid's Last Wish

i wish we had a continuance of Phupha & Tian but i'll take this

2. Time travel being possible in the Bad Buddy universe :coffee: They are really trying to milk this ship (no pun intended)

3. I would rather KornWai of Bad Buddy as a ship, but nope, the writers did not want to give us that.

4. A follow up of PhuphaTian could have been done if Earthmix had tagged along with the cast of SIYH. 

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

5. It is amazing that the last time Tay Tawan (and Newwie and Joss) were kissing guys on screen, the main 5 actors of F4 Boys Over Flowers + Mix were a bunch of nobodies, Earth's acting career was in the doldrums and the pandemic had not started.

Edited by Genius1111

19 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Could you guys recommend any other fake BFs to real BFs kind of BLs? For some reason, I am a sucker for this trope.

2gether franchise

HIStory r

Gaya Sa Pelikula...?

For GSP I am currently on Episode 5. I am quite surprised at Vlad's mention of microaggressions. I really was not expecting him to lecture Karl about it. 

Am I the only one who doesn't like Judit? She proclaims to be an ally but seems pretty fake. 

I also love those tropes of fake boyfriends who later fall in love:cheers:

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

ma'am, the certainty of me returning to watching BLs is definitely much greater than my husband doing BLs again. which is a shame because clearly there is still audience for him (even though it's with Miss Chewwiee :pukey:)

Jus hit play on da new episode of His Man 

Chang Min u sly devil u. I see u 

Edited by dabunique

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

I also love those tropes of fake boyfriends who later fall in love:cheers:

That's why we get along well 2gether. :cheers:

Ep 4 of Vice Versa actually also featured a fake BF plotline between Talay and Puen/Tun. But it is too obvious that Puen/Tun dgaf about the pretending part and goes straight (pun not intended) to real flirting.

On 8/10/2022 at 9:01 PM, dabunique said:

Dr Jimmy is carrying this show, 

what i don't like is dat I wanna know about da other characters, it can't be Talay at all times, not even Tun has dat much exposure

Right now, Neo's and Aou's characters aren't particularly interesting besides functioning as the sidekicks, so I don't feel invested in them and I frankly also dgaf. (Unless of course, they become a couple.) It is sad that I am more excited by random cameos by ForceBook and MilkLove than the dialogues involving Neo and Aou.

I also felt the same thing while watching the sidekicks/friends in 2gether (on Tine's side) and especially Bad Buddy (minus Korn and Wai). At least in 2gether there was Fong the Philosopher.

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

I saw the spoilers on Twitter for today's episode... and I won't see it until next week to see two in one go Chang Min can go to hell

Bart Simpsons GIF - Bart Simpsons Entracuchillo - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Spoiler

I'm low-key pressed by the Chang-min decision to stay together with Hyuk-jun because it truly broke Jung-hyun expectation and heart after they calling each other and slept together yesterday. Jung-hyun in exchange get single room in return so it's not totally lost since he aim for single room from the start. Hopefully Jung-hyun ditch him and get a new man just to made Chang-min jealous and regret his decision :fan:

Edited by discreetinside

Spoiler

Wait I like that Chan-gyu and Hokeep/Jung-ho have some progress despite Jung-ho was a late comer. Now watch the ship get sunk very soon since it's just halfway throughout the show :clownny:

Back to the main topic of Ep6, I'm excited to see how to story progress after Chang-min rock the boats.

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

I saw the spoilers on Twitter for today's episode... and I won't see it until next week to see two in one go Chang Min can go to hell

Bart Simpsons GIF - Bart Simpsons Entracuchillo - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm low-key pressed by the Chang-min decision to stay together with Hyuk-jun because it truly broke Jung-hyun expectation and heart after they calling each other and slept together yesterday. Jung-hyun in exchange get single room in return so it's not totally lost since he aim for single room from the start. Hopefully Jung-hyun ditch him and get a new man just to made Chang-min jealous and regret his decision :fan:

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wait I like that Chan-gyu and Hokeep/Jung-ho have some progress despite Jung-ho was a late comer. Now watch the ship get sunk very soon since it's just halfway throughout the show :clownny:

Back to the main topic of Ep6, I'm excited to see how to story progress after Chang-min rock the boats.

how about i passed out after Chang Min changed beds in his original room, so re-watching now

wait one second, there is a second episode i can't LOL

ok back to 6 and then a break to see The Eclispde and back to 7 after

ok this friendship Hokkep and Chan Gyu have :alexz:

Gurl not Eun Chan using a super mushroom to pass Hyeon 

gurl u kno who he wants, pull out dat red shell Hyeon lol

Chann Gyu baby its gon be ok LOL

Gurl this back and forth from these two i live, they have a common goal LOL

oh i like da results here in this first heat

Miss Hokeep, i jus love her ... last and could care less lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.