Boys Love

JonginBey

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

isn't it great

Just finished EP6, the "crossing the line" scene :jonny4:Great writing, so poetic :cries: 

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Just finished EP6, the "crossing the line" scene :jonny4:Great writing, so poetic :cries: 

if u haven't seen both History 3's, dat should be next

Some random thoughts on His Man:

I'm worried about the maknae 2002 born Jeong-hyun health especially about his leg because he seems so young to get leg pain and need to go traditional hospital to cure his pain.

My faves so far are Jeong-hyun, Eun-chan, Chan-gyu, and Lee Hyeon, and Hokeep/Jung-ho up till Ep 4 :clownny:

9 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

So maybe y'all have heard that there is a rumor that the leads of Plus & Minus are dating (and  apparently were dating before the show started). I'm still not sure how much they're insta story responses (in which they admit they are together) are a way to get a second season or just fanservice to the extreme, but I'm here for whatever they're serving.

Allegedly, Jasper Chuang (to me he seems like a taiwanese insta-gay / Sehun lookalike) was the previous boyfriend to our #40 ranked BL King, Shi Cheng Hao.

DZrDfZjVMAU23kG?format=jpg&name=large

this is from spring 2018

If true means one of the leads would be a potential hunty, so the possibility of the show's couple dating would be more than 0. :clownny:

Idk why I'm so messy and trying to look into things like these:clownny:

omg thanks for the information I'm going to stalk her past life to see if I can find something like Tul with her ex-boyfriend Inn:gaycat2:

7 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Btw guys ty for Plus & Minus recommendation, I really enjoyed it a lot. Also I do believe Max and Shi are dating in real life, their looks and kisses in the series was on a whole new level, I can tell it's not just acting, there's something a lot bigger between them :gaycat2:

Exactly, I also bet everything that they were or are boyfriends/lovers, casual sex, something... THAT CHEMISTRY+ kisses+ flirtation CANNOT BE ACTED:WAP:

Edited by Nebur

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

omg thanks for the information I'm going to stalk her past life to see if I can find something like Tul with her ex-boyfriend Inn:gaycat2:

What ? ?

I thought he is a straight man

11 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

What ? ?

I thought he is a straight man

Maybe he's just a STRONG ally:gaycat1:

FWgvImBVEAI1Qds?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FWgvIl-UYAEbj8E?format=jpg&name=large

FWgvImBUIAA2r2_?format=jpg&name=large

FWgy6M2WIAIx-6j?format=jpg&name=large

7cde1e54aa9c1412b83463e48f2cb699.jpg

18 hours ago, Nebur said:

STOP EVERYTHING my king Nonkul is about to arrive:heart:

i swear to god if they **** this up with Nonkul, i will riot.

but since my experience with Dee Hup is kinda cute (I AM ONLY COUNTING LOVELY WRITER AS MY DEE HUP EXPERIENCE :fan:), i am not nervous.

I guess I'm the only one here who's half-liking Vice Versa? Right now, it's a bit of a slow burn. But I applaud the writers for their decent attempt at creating this alternate Thailand and inserting cute references and cameos but not the product placement of things from our universe. 

34 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I guess I'm the only one here who's half-liking Vice Versa? Right now, it's a bit of a slow burn. But I applaud the writers for their decent attempt at creating this alternate Thailand and inserting cute references and cameos but not the product placement of things from our universe. 

Dr Jimmy is carrying this show, 

what i don't like is dat I wanna know about da other characters, it can't be Talay at all times, not even Tun has dat much exposure

i've watched banana fish, a 'yaoi'-ish anime and it absolutely tore up my soul .. i've seen its 24 episodes in just 2 days, such a mesmerizing series

i'm still recuperating, it had such an impact, so beautiful :weeps: :heart2:

Animated gif about cute in Banana Fish by Metsuki

Eiji GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Minato's Laundromat EP7

The fact that Shin is already

18 and legal and Minato still doesn't even want to see him shirtless 

:gaycat6:

Asuka's bright chaotic energy just lifts up every scene he's in :jonny6: He deserves the world, I love how he's evolved to being their cupid now :smitten:

Minato's former high school teacher is so dense he probably forgot/thought nothing about that kiss :rip:

I already have predictions for the next couple of episodes but I truly hope there won't be an annoying separation + time skip combo :gaycat6:

21 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Minato's Laundromat EP7

Reveal hidden contents

Asuka's bright chaotic energy just lifts up every scene he's in :jonny6: He deserves the world, I love how he's evolved to being their cupid now :smitten:

Minato's former high school teacher is so dense he probably forgot/thought nothing about that kiss :rip:

I already have predictions for the next couple of episodes but I truly hope there won't be an annoying separation + time skip combo :gaycat6:

Where do you watch Minato?

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Minato's Laundromat EP7

Reveal hidden contents

Just finished ep7 of Minato.

The TABSery continues to amaze me:clap3:

Shin's confession was so well acted.

Asuka deserves a 'Best Supporting Character' mention, he's just such a cutie!!

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Just finished ep7 of Minato.

The TABSery continues to amaze me:clap3:

Shin's confession was so well acted.

Asuka deserves a 'Best Supporting Character' mention, he's just such a cutie!!

He scared me in this scene, his face :gaycat6: The range that he has, the duality

FZyqu5-VQAAAmY_?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah Asuka's actor has a bright future ahead of him, he steals every scene :jonnycat: Shin's sis better switch crushes though :fan:

Could you guys recommend any other fake BFs to real BFs kind of BLs? For some reason, I am a sucker for this trope.

2gether franchise

HIStory r

Gaya Sa Pelikula...?

For GSP I am currently on Episode 5. I am quite surprised at Vlad's mention of microaggressions. I really was not expecting him to lecture Karl about it. 

Am I the only one who doesn't like Judit? She proclaims to be an ally but seems pretty fake. 

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Could you guys recommend any other fake BFs to real BFs kind of BLs? For some reason, I am a sucker for this trope.

2gether franchise

HIStory r

Gaya Sa Pelikula...?

For GSP I am currently on Episode 5. I am quite surprised at Vlad's mention of microaggressions. I really was not expecting him to lecture Karl about it. 

Am I the only one who doesn't like Judit? She proclaims to be an ally but seems pretty fake. 

My Secret Love

23 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

2gether franchise

HIStory r

Gaya Sa Pelikula...?

Cutie Pie kind of fits the description?

The sons of two companies were engaged to each other. One doesn't want an arranged marriage while the other wants to win him over! Meet Hia Lian and Kuea Keerati soon.

https://mydramalist.com/695279-cutie-pie

I haven’t watched it so I don’t know if it’s actually good or not. :bird:

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

2gether franchise

HIStory r

Gaya Sa Pelikula...?

ugh only Pinoy Excellence and one of da best BL's of all time

let us know when u finish it

Yeah i wasn't a fan of Judit ... i like Anna more

5 hours ago, rp662 said:

Cutie Pie kind of fits the description?

https://mydramalist.com/695279-cutie-pie

I haven’t watched it so I don’t know if it’s actually good or not. :bird:

ur man is da only saving grace and of course Syn & Nuer

8 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

2gether franchise

HIStory r

Gaya Sa Pelikula...?

you'll learn more about Judit later on. but yeah, GSP is a hard-hitting BL that it's almost not a BL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.