Boys Love

JonginBey

Ugh I jus finished watching Tita Josie’s reaction to His Man Episode 5

da facecrack she gave when Hyeok Jun called Chang Min and poor Hyeon was left with da phone in ha hands ? 

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 4Real said:

Let's pray for The Eclipse sis

I hope so. If not it’s pondphuwin next before EarthMix tries again 

Just now, dabunique said:

I hope so. If not it’s pondphuwin next before EarthMix tries again 

I'm thinking EarthMix is coming before PondPhuwin but both series are looking the best out of the bunch.

5 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I'm thinking EarthMix is coming before PondPhuwin but both series are looking the best out of the bunch.

I felt da new trailer to my husband’s show isn’t as dark as da original 

like I was intrigued and now it seems like jus da bad boy get da good boy 

On 8/5/2022 at 10:55 AM, DanyelP23 said:

It’s like a ballot type game where you submit your rankings of actors/series for different categories (best series, best actor, best supporting character etc) and then a reveal is done and we all grt to laugh/seethe at the tastelessness exhibited.

Btw I completely forgot to ask, where can I see the rules how to participate, results etc? :gaycat6:

Edited by Gottasadae

46 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Btw I completely forgot to ask, where can I see the rules how to participate, results etc? :gaycat6:

First page  

11 hours ago, dabunique said:

I felt da new trailer to my husband’s show isn’t as dark as da original 

like I was intrigued and now it seems like jus da bad boy get da good boy 

The Eclipse? Yeah, but I think it's just a marketing choice to make the show seem more fluffy for the basic audiences. GMM did say we can expect "unexpected twists" and stuff like that. Let's see.

On 6/25/2022 at 11:57 PM, touya kinomoto said:

AND OUR BL KING 2022 WINNER :1stplace:

Reveal hidden contents

ZvncgqS.png

voted by:

JonginBey - 25

Nebur - 25

SODA - 25

me - 25

4Real - 23

Felipesf - 23

badgirlriri - 18

discreetinside - 17

dabunique - 14

Genius1111 - 9

So, you wanna say that problematic and opportunistic gay for pay with extremely homophobic parents is current BL king  :gaycat6: :clown: :lmao:Meanwhile decent guys like First, Gawin, Mile, Bible. Machida, Meguro and many others not even in top 10, what a mess. America has a real problem here :dancehall2:

Also presence of Tay Tawan in top 10 is really sending me, girl hasn't had any BL projects in years :rip:

laughing-yvie-oddly.gif

Mama Gogo Episode 9

Fifa telling her mum off for dislking the fact that she likes her mum's enemy's son. She has more balls than Pat and Pran combined. :clap3:

3 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

So, you wanna say that problematic and opportunistic gay for pay with extremely homophobic parents is current BL king  :gaycat6: :clown: :lmao:Meanwhile decent guys like First, Gawin, Mile, Bible. Machida, Meguro and many others not even in top 10, what a mess. America has a real problem here :dancehall2:

Also presence of Tay Tawan in top 10 is really sending me, girl hasn't had any BL projects in years :rip:

laughing-yvie-oddly.gif

Tay Tawangend is the Rihanna of Thai BL. We're always perched for him even if he's been paying us dust for years:gaycat: Watch him get another top10 spot next year considering how underwhelming this year's latest Thai BLs have been

I could've prevented Miss Stankface from #1 if I had put Ohm higher on my list. One of my many regrets:clownny:

3 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

laughing-yvie-oddly.gif

Just curious, is the fact that Nanon's parents are extreme homophobes quite well-known? GMMTV is also the one making the most BLs, and maybe a good 30% of the actors there are LGBTs, so it's kinda weird. I was impressed by Nanon's delivery and I like his cute looks, so I voted for him. It was just enough to put him ahead of Ohm Pawat. I was prepared to rank him much higher, but there wasn't really a need to. In any case, I doubt I will vote for him again.

Mile is not really that popular here, oddly enough. Bible did a terrific job in KP, but I think his best scenes only appeared after the voting has ended, so very few people here put him on their lists. I guess he will do well in the next vote. The people here were also trashing on Cherryphobic, so Machida Keita not doing well is not too surprising.

I put Tay Tawan as my #3, and even without my vote, he still would have just made it to the top 10, I think. Dark Blue Kiss' power I guess. :clap3:

Edited by Genius1111

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Just curious, is the fact that Nanon's parents are extreme homophobes quite well-known?

It's a very well known fact that his parents are not happy about his BL acting route. GMMTV are simply don't care as long as they can keep milking money out of fan service actors :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I could've prevented Miss Stankface from #1 if I had put Ohm higher on my list. One of my many regrets:clownny:

Well, Ohm deserves this title more but I guess it is what it is :gaycat2:

u see i had been campaigning for Ohm to win since Bad Buddy debut last year and these bastards wanted dat Nanon to win

Bring back La Billkin 

I'm so late but I'm watching Advance Bravely and I'm enjoying it so much :jonny6: (I'm skipping the military/sister/etc. borefests though and diving straight into the gay) I just love the mature protective daddy x playful spoiled brat dynamic :fan:

rbx3YLV.gif

Jason Xu is such a daddy, I think of unholy, uncensored thoughts whenever he's in the frame :foxaylove2: (Also **** the CCP!)

Their chemistry :gaycat6: Imagine if they were allowed to kiss and have spicy scenes, a collapse

6phCYIy.jpg

Um, I'm gonna pretend that final episode didn't exist :skull: I hate the CCP

Anyway onto the next BL on my watchlist I guess

I'm already stanning them hard (yes once again I'm so late :dies: ) and I've yet to watch the show

A reward for the extreme censorship I just endured with the other show :gaycat:

5 hours ago, rp662 said:

I watched “War of Y” episode 1 and …

giphy.gif?cid=63e6b07exb6syqcnv8bn9ccxoq

Perth & Lay finally released their last "reaction" video for RamKing

So maybe y'all have heard that there is a rumor that the leads of Plus & Minus are dating (and  apparently were dating before the show started). I'm still not sure how much they're insta story responses (in which they admit they are together) are a way to get a second season or just fanservice to the extreme, but I'm here for whatever they're serving.

Allegedly, Jasper Chuang (to me he seems like a taiwanese insta-gay / Sehun lookalike) was the previous boyfriend to our #40 ranked BL King, Shi Cheng Hao.

DZrDfZjVMAU23kG?format=jpg&name=large

this is from spring 2018

If true means one of the leads would be a potential hunty, so the possibility of the show's couple dating would be more than 0. :clownny:

Idk why I'm so messy and trying to look into things like these:clownny:

Crossing the Line EP1: Confusing and disjointed at first but then it SNAPS starting from the first volleyball duel

EP2, EP3, EP4: A COLLAPSE and made me see why this had such acclaim and hype during its peak

EP5: Kind of a snooze

EP6: Off to a great start with this shower scene

Zach BDE

Zach father

:celestial3:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

So maybe y'all have heard that there is a rumor that the leads of Plus & Minus are dating (and  apparently were dating before the show started). I'm still not sure how much they're insta story responses (in which they admit they are together) are a way to get a second season or just fanservice to the extreme, but I'm here for whatever they're serving.

Allegedly, Jasper Chuang (to me he seems like a taiwanese insta-gay / Sehun lookalike) was the previous boyfriend to our #40 ranked BL King, Shi Cheng Hao.

DZrDfZjVMAU23kG?format=jpg&name=large

this is from spring 2018

If true means one of the leads would be a potential hunty, so the possibility of the show's couple dating would be more than 0. :clownny:

Idk why I'm so messy and trying to look into things like these:clownny:

Btw guys ty for Plus & Minus recommendation, I really enjoyed it a lot. Also I do believe Max and Shi are dating in real life, their looks and kisses in the series was on a whole new level, I can tell it's not just acting, there's something a lot bigger between them :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Crossing the Line EP1: Confusing and disjointed at first but then it SNAPS starting from the first volleyball duel

EP2, EP3, EP4: A COLLAPSE and made me see why this had such acclaim and hype during its peak

EP5: Kind of a snooze

EP6: Off to a great start with this shower scene

Zach BDE

Zach father

:celestial3:

isn't it great

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.