Boys Love

JonginBey

11 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

***** didn't I say Hokeep was gonna call the guy whose

Hide contents

looks impressed him most despite being like "Oh idc about looks I prefer personality"

Called it :cm: (no pun intended) Also the way he lied to Chan-gyu near the end about not trying to call a certain guy, he's giving untrustworthy snake so far :mandown:

Chang-min and Hyeok-jun are so overrated :jonny2: (Even I was pulled in at first before I saw the light aka Jeong-legend)
I swear Chang-min is the only top in the house eye- the way he got all these bottoms in the palm of his hand nnnn

Hyeok-jun and Seon-yul are like destined to be roomies :ahh: The way they can just gossip to each other freely, I only like these overrated bottoms when they're chatting alone in their double room lol I can't wait to see their reactions when they find out they like the same top :mandown: 

Hokeep and Chan-gyu have 0 (romantic) chemistry :noparty:maybe they could be dance besties I guess
Ugh Chan-gyu it's time to move on baby :weeps: Why are you rubbing salt into your wound :deadbanana:Let that douche go :gaycat6:

Interesting how Chang-min's phone didn't work when someone called him the first time but when someone else called suddenly it works again instantly :coffee2:
Lord it's gonna be hella awkward in a certain 4-bed room tonight :coffee: Not them sleeping beside their rivals EYE-

Ok I love Jeong-legend and Eun-chan's newfound friendship :heart2: And ofc Jeong-legend and Chan-gyu's friendship

"I think we have a connection" UM- OOP! We love Chang-min again :jonny5: I screamed!

I still need to start ep3 of His Man but I've already seen on twitter and tiktok about Miss Hokeep dragging Namgyu (A tw!nk youtuber that's friends with ChangMin) on his ig stories because he said he didn't wanna watch the show because it's like a BL:giraffe: I need to watch the rest of the eps asap.

32 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I just finished war of Y ep 1 (I was so tired yesterday that I went to bed halfway through (less)

ok I loved seeing Talay, I'm glad he will be the protagonist in the other stories:heart:

i adore to Billy aka nott :heart: 
he was the only thing I liked about Secret crush you so seeing him here was eye drops for my eyes:WAP:

as for seng aka pan  Well, it's hard for me to see him like this as a bad boy after his previous role, but the truth is that it's a drastic change and super good for him, and his performance was the highlight:clap3:

the kissing scenes were super HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT LITERALLY ATE THEIR MOUTHS:WAP:

As for the plot of the story, it is super interesting and I am sure that these and more stories will have some truth in various ships and in the BL industry:lakitu:

@DanyelP23

I'm glad someone else is watching War of Y :clap3:

The way Seng's face looked when Billy was rubbing his ear:WAP: It's one of the hottest scenes in a BL ever. I think I hit the replay button too many times.

So far I love Seng's character's duality and his inner turmoil. From the fact that he's a fake bish pretending to be 'weak' in public like his character in Mafia Baby, to the fact that he kept analyzing and watching trailers of what other BL actors more popular than him where doing in their scenes, to getting his life because he saw that he was trending. I wonder what's his character's relationship with that guy Pharaoh that he was a bish towards.

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I still need to start ep3 of His Man but I've already seen on twitter and tiktok about Miss Hokeep dragging Namgyu (A tw!nk youtuber that's friends with ChangMin) on his ig stories because he said he didn't wanna watch the show because it's like a BL:giraffe: I need to watch the rest of the eps asap.

Nnnn Miss Hokeep will definitely bring the drama :gaycat2: The producers knew what they were doing, saving him for last

He's already replying to his haters on social media, a messy queen

That youtuber is wrong though, this is basically Grindr IRL but in reality show format :rip: All the bottoms flocking and clinging to the masc top for no reason other than his looks, no connection, conversations or sparks needed :cm:

4 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Nnnn Miss Hokeep will definitely bring the drama :deadbanana:The producers knew what they were doing, saving him for last

He's already replying to his haters on social media, a messy queen

That youtuber is wrong though, this is basically Grindr IRL but in reality show format :rip: All the bottoms flocking and clinging to the masc top for no reason other than his looks, no connection, conversations or sparks needed :cm:

Changmin is hot but to me he's kinda basic as well:rip:

Tbh after seeing all of them Miss Hokeep is the hottest to me. Like he's so sexy (check out his ig) but also has a hunty face (kinda the way I prefer male kpop idols:WAP:). The messy personality is an added bonus.

10 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Changmin is hot but to me he's kinda basic as well:rip:

Tbh after seeing all of them Miss Hokeep is the hottest to me. Like he's so sexy (check out his ig) but also has a hunty face (kinda the way I prefer male kpop idols:WAP:). The messy personality is an added bonus.

Changmin is so dense and insensitive :rip: Even in this new episode, he unintentionally hurt one of my faves's feelings :ace:

Tbh I don't even know if I really ship him with Jeong-hyun who is the opposite, sensitive, caring and empathic. He lowkey deserves better.

I just like seeing them together and interact from a BL drama stan's perspective :emofish: 

IRL lol NO

Lord I ain’t watched a BL in a minute, lemme find something :rip:

3 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

Lord I ain’t watched a BL in a minute, lemme find something :rip:

If you want something cute/relaxing, I recommend:

-Plus & Minus (Taiwan) (there's a lot of kissing scenes that are very believeable:jonny3:)

- Old fashion cupcake (Japan)

- Minato's Laundormat (Japan)

17 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Senpai This Can't Be Love EP7

What a snooze :skull: They really changed the manga's plot just to follow the most generic Season 2 type of plot with the third wheel ****

Ugh it was so good until EP6's ending and this episode too :gaycat6: And for what?

Hopefully the series finale next week is good

I just finished episode 7 and it was stressful:rip: I am sure that all the problems of ALL BL and KDRAMAS or any romantic soap opera would be solved easily with a LITTLE BASIC COMMUNICATION:coffee2:

45 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Anyone seen Vice versa

@dabunique

2 hours ago, reymiu said:

Anyone seen Vice versa

I'm about to watch it :gaycat2:

23 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Senpai This Can't Be Love EP7

What a snooze :skull: They really changed the manga's plot just to follow the most generic Season 2 type of plot with the third wheel ****

Ugh it was so good until EP6's ending and this episode too :gaycat6: And for what?

Hopefully the series finale next week is good

5 hours ago, Nebur said:

I just finished episode 7 and it was stressful:rip: I am sure that all the problems of ALL BL and KDRAMAS or any romantic soap opera would be solved easily with a LITTLE BASIC COMMUNICATION:coffee2:

Girlies why you keep torturing yourself like that:deadbanana2: I mean Japan mostly serving high quality but this one is huge exception, I dropped it after second episode, everything including the plot is so weak and basic :gaycat6:

i also started watching minato's laundry, already finished 6 eps at once, i enjoyed it alot, it's lighthearted, no unnecessary drama and angst, it flowed so well so far, can't wait to see the rest of the series.

asuka is so cute, he reminded of me of young takizawa hideaki.

Edited by pearlmercury

ViceVersa, Idk why I'm still watching it, probably because of Jimmy, he carried this mess most of the time. As I said before there's gonna be more advertising with each new episode than actual plot. It seems like writers not even tried because script is just terrible and lazy, directing is basically the same. Now let me talk about last scene, yeah it was surprisingly beautiful and cute but that kiss... gosh it was dry af with no chemistry, passion or even little bit of affection at all. I can describe it with just one word lame. Silmanghan aka disappointed. I need a new episode of Minato to heal myself :gaycat2:

1lYIYIu.gif

Edited by Gottasadae

7 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

ViceVersa, Idk why I'm still watching it, probably because of Jimmy, he carried this mess most of the time. As I said before there's gonna be more advertising with each new episode than actual plot. It seems like writers not even tried because script is just terrible and lazy, directing is basically the same. Now let me talk about last scene, yeah it was surprisingly beautiful and cute but that kiss... gosh it was dry af with no chemistry, passion or even little bit of affection at all. I can describe it with just one word lame. Silmanghan aka disappointed. I need a new episode of Minato to heal myself :gaycat2:

ezgif-1-fed3914789.gif

GMMTV is really lacking this year. Enchante, Cupid’s Last Wish, Star In My Mind, Sky In Your Heart and now VV. Bomb after bomb.

I’m starting a prayer circle for Moonlight Chicken and Never Le Me Go. :dancehall:

28 minutes ago, rp662 said:

GMMTV is really lacking this year. Enchante, Cupid’s Last Wish, Star In My Mind, Sky In Your Heart and now VV. Bomb after bomb.

I’m starting a prayer circle for Moonlight Chicken and Never Le Me Go. :dancehall:

I agree even though I enjoy Enchante:lakitu: but only by Force:giraffe:

36 minutes ago, rp662 said:

It's disgrace that they keep feeding us with this $hit, especially after masterpiece like Not me and hit like Bad buddy :gaycat6:

PS Enchante deserves a special place in hell, all thanks to untalented and wooden Book.

52 minutes ago, Nebur said:

He was the one I liked the most in Kinnporsche and bible

LdqB.gif

PS Bas was a Mister

Girl this man is just pure :flame:

b7b8acc12566d74b70e87586ed6b1ab50e0a2d3a

9897b0a4231616cd624cd1b4aaf293dc6f415504

LdqB.gif

36 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Girl this man is just pure :flame:

b7b8acc12566d74b70e87586ed6b1ab50e0a2d3a

9897b0a4231616cd624cd1b4aaf293dc6f415504

LdqB.gif

True!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.