Boys Love

JonginBey

Minato’s laundormat is … kinda one of the best written BLs of the year?!

How is miss Japan snapping like this, with a touchy subject at that too..

Miss Korea could NEVER

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Miss Korea could NEVER

No lies detected :gaycat2: The chemistry and acting is pure :flame:It's so simple but yet so catchy with each new episode:clap3:

09a37e1e4d7399d8cae54a98225567da6e8d97b4

6 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

stop, there's nothing wrong with my baby's face :gaycat6: it's the ugly ass make up and also he really doesn't seem to lose his baby fats in his face. idk he isn't the gymrat kind of actor.

I hope so because his face look so busted in that pics :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Are you guys talking about Happiness, the Korean zombie series, or another series?

The one from 2021 with Park Hyung Sik (a MAN:jonny3:). I just started ep1 so pls no spoilers :gaycat2:

56 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

No lies detected :gaycat2: The chemistry and acting is pure :flame:It's so simple but yet so catchy with each new episode:clap3:

09a37e1e4d7399d8cae54a98225567da6e8d97b4

I saw that you are knew on the forum (great, tasteful name btw :clap3:). Please make sure when the BLammys or BL Series Rate happen this year to vote for it if you like it. We had BL King earlier and Miss Japan flopped hard, despite serving qualitea as per usual:chick3:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

The one from 2021 with Park Hyung Sik (a MAN:jonny3:). I just started ep1 so pls no spoilers :gaycat2:

I am only up till Episode 6 so far. Hyung Sik has this weird chubby face but he is cute. Hopefully he stars in a BL some day.:coffee:

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I am only up till Episode 6 so far. Hyung Sik has this weird chubby face but he is cute. Hopefully he stars in a BL some day.:coffee:

Idk his face is hot to me. It makes him look GROWN and ORGANIC:WAP:

Regarding starring in a BL.. he's been serving lead/major roles since 2014/2015, so I think it's doubtful, but it's always good to dream.

Hisman ep 5 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes Baby GIF - Yes Baby Goal - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

jeonghyun and changmin calling each other 

Yes Baby GIF - Yes Baby Goal - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Edited by Nebur

changmin it's too popular by the other participants... oh my god it's going to give me something jeonghyun you have to get into Whor3 mode and earn it:gaycat2:

Edited by Nebur

that advance left me bad:coffee2:

that's why I was desperate to see Single of inferno waiting every week stresses me out:rip:

11 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i saw quite a few people online enjoyed it

Ermm whattt Secret Crush on You? :deadbanana4: If someone said they liked Cutie Pie, I totally understand cause of the kissing and hot scenes but SCOY was terrible with the most annoying bottom lead ever. Electric dildo to ha

11 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Miss Korea could NEVER

Every Japanese or Korean BL that's been adapted from a manga or webtoon has been 10/10 so far :clap3:

Cupcake, Minato, Semantic, Blueming, Cherry Blossoms, etc.

Can't wait for the upcoming manga/webtoon adaptations :celestial3:

Yeah the

STALKING and all the pictures and standees that MC has of his crush in his bedroom

in Secret Crush on You was tew much for me :gaycat6: I kinda dropped it after that, I don't remember, but it wasn't cute at all

10 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Please make sure when the BLammys or BL Series Rate happen this year to vote for it if you like it. We had BL King earlier and Miss Japan flopped hard, despite serving qualitea as per usual:chick3:

I've got no idea what is it but I will participate eventually  :gaycat2:

Edited by Gottasadae

53 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I've got no idea what is it but I will participate eventually  :gaycat2:

It’s like a ballot type game where you submit your rankings of actors/series for different categories (best series, best actor, best supporting character etc) and then a reveal is done and we all grt to laugh/seethe at the tastelessness exhibited.

———

@Nebur have you seen the first ep of War of Y? 

5 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Ermm whattt Secret Crush on You? :deadbanana4: If someone said they liked Cutie Pie, I totally understand cause of the kissing and hot scenes but SCOY was terrible with the most annoying bottom lead ever. Electric dildo to ha

are yall in bl update's community on twt? there's some people stan it

rJIyG4N.gif

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

It’s like a ballot type game where you submit your rankings of actors/series for different categories (best series, best actor, best supporting character etc) and then a reveal is done and we all grt to laugh/seethe at the tastelessness exhibited.

Ty that sounds interesting :gaycat:

Senpai This Can't Be Love EP7

What a snooze :skull: They really changed the manga's plot just to follow the most generic Season 2 type of plot with the third wheel ****

Ugh it was so good until EP6's ending and this episode too :gaycat6: And for what?

Hopefully the series finale next week is good

Chang-min is the type of guy that you'd have an instant attraction to and a great first impression but as you get to know him better, you lose all attraction :skull: 

A reverse Jeong-hyeon experience, literally everyone doesn't have a good first impression of him for some reason but he's actually an angel :gaycat6:

Hyeok-jun is overrated I fear, idk what his personality is

I wonder who the first person Hokeep called that didn't pick up :cupid:

Oop I gotta go somewhere, I'll finish the rest of the episode later :fish:

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Chang-min is the type of guy that you'd have an instant attraction to and a great first impression but as you get to know him better, you lose all attraction :skull: 

A reverse Jeong-hyeon experience, literally everyone doesn't have a good first impression of him for some reason but he's actually an angel :gaycat6:

Hyeok-jun is overrated I fear, idk what his personality is

I wonder who the first person Hokeep called that didn't pick up :cupid:

Oop I gotta go somewhere, I'll finish the rest of the episode later :fish:

Thisssssssssssssssssss

the best friends.. I adore them:cheers:

Edited by Nebur

I just finished war of Y ep 1 (I was so tired yesterday that I went to bed halfway through (less)

ok I loved seeing Talay, I'm glad he will be the protagonist in the other stories:heart:

i adore to Billy aka nott :heart: 
he was the only thing I liked about Secret crush you so seeing him here was eye drops for my eyes:WAP:

as for seng aka pan  Well, it's hard for me to see him like this as a bad boy after his previous role, but the truth is that it's a drastic change and super good for him, and his performance was the highlight:clap3:

the kissing scenes were super HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT LITERALLY ATE THEIR MOUTHS:WAP:

As for the plot of the story, it is super interesting and I am sure that these and more stories will have some truth in various ships and in the BL industry:lakitu:

@DanyelP23

***** didn't I say Hokeep was gonna call the guy whose

looks impressed him most despite being like "Oh idc about looks I prefer personality"

Called it :cm: (no pun intended) Also the way he lied to Chan-gyu near the end about not trying to call a certain guy, he's giving untrustworthy snake so far :mandown:

Chang-min and Hyeok-jun are so overrated :jonny2: (Even I was pulled in at first before I saw the light aka Jeong-legend)
I swear Chang-min is the only top in the house eye- the way he got all these bottoms in the palm of his hand nnnn

Hyeok-jun and Seon-yul are like destined to be roomies :ahh: The way they can just gossip to each other freely, I only like these overrated bottoms when they're chatting alone in their double room lol I can't wait to see their reactions when they find out they like the same top :mandown: 

Hokeep and Chan-gyu have 0 (romantic) chemistry :noparty:maybe they could be dance besties I guess
Ugh Chan-gyu it's time to move on baby :weeps: Why are you rubbing salt into your wound :deadbanana:Let that douche go :gaycat6:

Interesting how Chang-min's phone didn't work when someone called him the first time but when someone else called suddenly it works again instantly :coffee2:
Lord it's gonna be hella awkward in a certain 4-bed room tonight :coffee: Not them sleeping beside their rivals EYE-

Ok I love Jeong-legend and Eun-chan's newfound friendship :heart2: And ofc Jeong-legend and Chan-gyu's friendship

"I think we have a connection" UM- OOP! We love Chang-min again :jonny5: I screamed!

44 minutes ago, Nebur said:

the best friends.. I adore them:cheers:

An alliance we didn't know we needed :jonnycat: They should team up tbh, that'd be fun

But Hyeon is smart, keeping an eye on his rival all the time :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.