Boys Love

JonginBey

45 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Sis I jus started it too

da whole Shin is 17 and Akira is 30 had me shook 

but I’m on episode 3 and it’s mad cute and Akira isn’t serving child molester at least so I’m a keep watching 

Nah Akira is 26 or 28 and Shin is almost 18.

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

nn, there’s going to be a Korean version of Why R U? Hopefully it’s an improvement.

Minato's

ex-girlfriend

is so pretty :jonny6:

This better not turn into a

love square

though, it's already crowded as it is :biblionny:

And about the age gap, yall are super late, it's only weird in EP1 but as the series progressed I got more and more worried for Minato himself rather than Shin :skull: All those unwanted touches and kisses :biblionny: When Minato got sick in that one episode and got left alone in his house with Shin I was in FEAR :skull: (But the "smelling and touching the fabric" scene was really cute and made me scream like a little girl :rip: )

Not to mention the whole

teacher thing, so history really repeated itself

and that's why Minato is being responsible for the most part :clap3: 

A reverse predator/grooming experience

Glad me, Gottasadae and Nebur aren't the only ones stanning ML now though :dies:

Hate how people rate it low or hate on it without even watching it and just assumed it's about grooming :rip: And those western viewers probably stan Call Me By Your Name or something which features actual SEXUAL grooming unlike ML

43 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

nn, there’s going to be a Korean version of Why R U? Hopefully it’s an improvement.

I will riot if they plan on giving the Zee and Saint characters all the screen time again. :biblio: 

7 minutes ago, rp662 said:

I will riot if they plan on giving the Zee and Saint characters all the screen time again. :biblio: 

Honestly, and there’s not going to be a lot of episodes, so they need to use the time wisely. Max and Nat are making a cameo too.

Minato Coin Laundry ep 6

the blond sometimes stresses me out, that is, TAKE IT literally, he's begging you... besides, it's LEGAL there:lakitu:

PD the ex-girlfriend is beautiful one of the most beautiful I've seen:heart2:

Pd2 :  new ship

FZNJQ-BUEAEzEnM?format=jpg&name=medium

21 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

woy-1.png

woy-2.png

BLTRL GET INTO IT!!!

I will start to see it today yesterday I was going to see it but I ended up seeing it Extraordinary Attorney Woo 

the two new episodes

12 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Hate how people rate it low or hate on it without even watching it and just assumed it's about grooming :rip: 

Serving MDL girlies meltdown realness :gaycat2:

12 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Minato's

Hide contents

ex-girlfriend

is so pretty :jonny6:

This better not turn into a

Reveal hidden contents

love square

though, it's already crowded as it is :biblionny:

And about the age gap, yall are super late, it's only weird in EP1 but as the series progressed I got more and more worried for Minato himself rather than Shin :skull: All those unwanted touches and kisses :biblionny: When Minato got sick in that one episode and got left alone in his house with Shin I was in FEAR :skull: (But the "smelling and touching the fabric" scene was really cute and made me scream like a little girl :rip: )

Not to mention the whole

Reveal hidden contents

teacher thing, so history really repeated itself

and that's why Minato is being responsible for the most part :clap3: 

A reverse predator/grooming experience

But we need them to have a 6 motnhs/whatever timeskip and serve us a good sex kissing scene between Shin and Minato:clownny:

58 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I will start to see it today yesterday I was going to see it but I ended up seeing it Extraordinary Attorney Woo 

the two new episodes

Lemme know how you feel about War of Y.

Ughh I'm forcing myself to continue EAW. I stopped at the episode where

at the end she meets her biological mother

The male love interest is the most boring written character I've ever seen in a while. Serving reverse misogyny when in the past it was the FL that got poor wrriten storylines in kdrama. Love the progress I guess:clap3: But the show is still kinda boring, I'm caught up with Today's Webtoon (starring the female lead from Business Proposal) and Alchemy of Souls which is extremely entertaining and has 3 hot male leads:gaycat2:

Starting Ep3 of Minato's Laundormat

m-3.png

THis messy tw!nk!!:jonny5: I live for how unhinged and daring he is.:deadbanana2:

FYI, it's on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, so it won't be on Aug 04 each year.

Edited by Genius1111

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

FYI, it's on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, so it won't be on Aug 04 each year.

What happened to his face :deadbanana2:It's time to stop abusing fillers :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

What happened to his face :deadbanana2:It's time to stop abusing fillers :gaycat6:

stop, there's nothing wrong with my baby's face :gaycat6: it's the ugly ass make up and also he really doesn't seem to lose his baby fats in his face. idk he isn't the gymrat kind of actor.

Just finished Minato's Laundormat ep5.

Not miss Asuka debuting a daddy as well:jonny5:

I wonder if Shin is still in the swimming team (I remember that he said he still swims for school). It's gonna be a mess if Asuka and Shin are 2 of the students Minato has to coach swimming to.

Lemme get into ep6.

Also, is Secret Crush on You worth it? I haven't seen it but Seng has gagged me a bit in War of Y. :WAP:

FZKbDM3acAIwro9?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by DanyelP23

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Also, is Secret Crush on You worth it? I haven't seen it but Seng has gagged me a bit in War of Y. :WAP:

From what I've seen it's the complete opposite of their roles in War of Y, they're like cheesy innocent airheads :skull: 

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

NO :rip: his character is the WORST character of a male lead in a bl ever

Edited by Nebur

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

But we need them to have a 6 motnhs/whatever timeskip and serve us a good sex kissing scene between Shin and Minato:clownny:

Lemme know how you feel about War of Y.

Ughh I'm forcing myself to continue EAW. I stopped at the episode where

Reveal hidden contents

at the end she meets her biological mother

The male love interest is the most boring written character I've ever seen in a while. Serving reverse misogyny when in the past it was the FL that got poor wrriten storylines in kdrama. Love the progress I guess:clap3: But the show is still kinda boring, I'm caught up with Today's Webtoon (starring the female lead from Business Proposal) and Alchemy of Souls which is extremely entertaining and has 3 hot male leads:gaycat2:

I really liked episode 8, I adore the role of the protagonist, I see romance as normal, I like it, because it is also somewhat soft, the series is not a romantic series, it is in the style of Happiness, which only has a small dose of romance:heart:

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

NO :rip: his character is the WORST character of a male lead in a bl ever

Worse than the Cutiepie leads?

Also, have u gotten the chance to watch the first ep of War of Y? Miss Seng is serving grey, kun.ty, nuanced character:clap3: 

and HOT S*X scenes with his partner.

--

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

I really liked episode 8, I adore the role of the protagonist, I see romance as normal, I like it, because it is also somewhat soft, the series is not a romantic series, it is in the style of Happiness, which only has a small dose of romance:heart:

Not me seeing a TikTok of 'Happiness' just a few hours ago and deciding to put it on my watchlist:jonny3:

I'll have to watch the rest of EAW since I'm kinda empty on series to see right now.

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Also, have u gotten the chance to watch the first ep of War of Y? Miss Seng is serving grey, kun.ty, nuanced character:clap3: 

Reveal hidden contents

and HOT S*X scenes with his partner.

--

Not me seeing a TikTok of 'Happiness' just a few hours ago and deciding to put it on my watchlist:jonny3:

I'll have to watch the rest of EAW since I'm kinda empty on series to see right now.

Gurls Happiness is that b*tch:WAP:

6 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

YESSSSSSSSS x 1000000000000000

3 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Gurls Happiness is that b*tch:WAP:

Chile it starts the girlie from W (my first kdrama ever) and that hot guy that was friendzoned my Han So Hee then they became a couple in that 4 epsiode short series. I'm about to go on viki to press play right now since I can't sleep anyways.:WAP:

3 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I'm going to start War of Y right now:giraffe:

Lettuce know your impressions. It felt like AIS PLAY was playing an elaborate shade towards GMMTV the whole time:oh:

Just now, Nebur said:

YESSSSSSSSS x 1000000000000000

idk it's the first time i'm seeing Seng in anything and 

I wanna T0P him so bad

:pig:

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Chile it starts the girlie from W (my first kdrama ever) and that hot guy that was friendzoned my Han So Hee then they became a couple in that 4 epsiode short series. I'm about to go on viki to press play right now since I can't sleep anyways.:WAP:

Lettuce know your impressions. It felt like AIS PLAY was playing an elaborate shade towards GMMTV the whole time:oh:

idk it's the first time i'm seeing Seng in anything and 

He was the male lead of  too Strong Woman Do Bong-soon :heart:

Secret Crush on You is something else, i saw quite a few people online enjoyed it so i forced myself to watch it but...

cGahK14.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.