Boys Love

JonginBey

14 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Why is that panned non-event K-BL Love Class getting a second season, did I miss something? :deadbanana4:

i sorta enjoyed love class despite the final episode being unsatisfying, hope we get more fluffy scenes in s2, kim taehwan is such an eye candy so i'm not mad :smitten:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler says hi

FZKsFtjWYAIJVhQ?format=jpg&name=large

FZKsFtlWYAAI7in?format=jpg&name=large

FZKsFtkXwAAhnn0?format=jpg&name=large

FZKsFtuX0AEAAD7?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:
Hard to believe that Build is #1 and Dunk is in the top 10 in the June 2022 list.

People really like trash

FZG4mSGVQAALMqy?format=jpg&name=large

FZG4mSIVUAENUJ5?format=jpg&name=large

FZG4mSJUsAEQuKx?format=jpg&name=large

I kinda ship these two more in Minato's Laundromat :celestial5: They have more chemistry

Asuka's actor (the one on the right) is so charismatic in the show and Shin's actor is one of the most handsome Japanese men I've ever seen in my life and he's so cute and likable irl :jonny2:

Leave Minato with his unrequited love/former high school teacher :cm: 

/half-joking

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

FZG4mSGVQAALMqy?format=jpg&name=large

FZG4mSIVUAENUJ5?format=jpg&name=large

FZG4mSJUsAEQuKx?format=jpg&name=large

I kinda ship these two more in Minato's Laundromat :celestial5: They have more chemistry

Asuka's actor (the one on the right) is so charismatic in the show and Shin's actor is one of the most handsome Japanese men I've ever seen in my life and he's so cute and likable irl :jonny2:

Leave Minato with his unrequited love/former high school teacher :cm: 

/half-joking

Asuka's actor is cute af but unfortunately for him Shin is more into daddies :gaycat2:

Semantic Error: The Movie will be screened in 5 CGV theatres in Korea and all the seats for its premiere screening were reported sold out as the reservation was opened!

What I don't get is how there's been several popular BL shows in Korea let alone Semantic Error which basically achieved mainstream success and beat straight dramas there

But one random reality show, His Man, gets the backlash and protests and whatnot?

Is it because they're real gays? I-

At least gays are more accepted in Thailegend :gaycat6:

Bloop. Not Off & White with transphobic remarks

18 hours ago, dabunique said:

Tyler says hi

FZKsFtjWYAIJVhQ?format=jpg&name=large

FZKsFtlWYAAI7in?format=jpg&name=large

FZKsFtkXwAAhnn0?format=jpg&name=large

FZKsFtuX0AEAAD7?format=jpg&name=large

Living ha’ best life.

I hope he’s eligible for the Monkeypox vaccine or sits his ass at home while in the USA and doesn’t hook up with gays. (This is not a shade, just genuine concern)

33 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Living ha’ best life.

I hope he’s eligible for the Monkeypox vaccine or sits his ass at home while in the USA and doesn’t hook up with gays. (This is not a shade, just genuine concern)

he knows better LOL

if he catches it, da jig is up LOL

Has anyone checked out War of Y?

From the trailers and the description on MDL it seems like it’s a show about the BL industry and spilling its secrets.

Porsch (the actor) was the one who played Dr Bright in Together With Me and The Next Chapter. He's starring alongside his real-life husband, Arm.

6 hours ago, rp662 said:

:biblio:

anyone coming for Jennie will catch these fists, and i don't care if they a legend like Off

17 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Asuka's actor is cute af but unfortunately for him Shin is more into daddies :gaycat2:

And Minato is into daddies (his teacher) :gaycat2:

And Asuka is into daddies

Whoever this guy is :gaycat3:

FZNJQ-BUEAEzEnM?format=jpg&name=medium

The most handsome man alive I fear :gaycat6:

FZNMD_9UIAAnj42?format=jpg&name=900x900

Omg started episode 1 of "War of the Y"...

Da' mess, da' shade... The actors with less amount of following having to force fanservice on the red carpet to take the attention from the couple that is more popular than them that doesn't need to do fanservice as much:clownny::bibliahh:

The messy bottom actor that pretends to be super kind to his fans but CANNOT stand them.

It feels like AISPLAY threw made this whole show as an elaborate shade towards GMMTV:hoetenks:

where can u see this show anyways?

5 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

And Minato is into daddies (his teacher) :gaycat2:

I think Minato is just confused about his true feelings for teacher, can't wait when he finally will remember about pool accident and even younger Shin :gaycat:

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

where can u see this show anyways?

I think it's on Aisplay premium (you can press join on the youtube channel). Of course that's if you wish to watch it legally.

Miss Seng is serving BLammy best actor winner and main visual in the first episode:jonny5:

16 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Wait I'm starting Minato's Laundormat..

Japanese shows are always such a kii:jonny5:

Bish it's never too late to join the party :gaycat:

28 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Wait I'm starting Minato's Laundormat..

Japanese shows are always such a kii:jonny5:

Sis I jus started it too

da whole Shin is 17 and Akira is 30 had me shook 

but I’m on episode 3 and it’s mad cute and Akira isn’t serving child molester at least so I’m a keep watching 

8 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Sis I jus started it too

da whole Shin is 17 and Akira is 30 had me shook 

but I’m on episode 3 and it’s mad cute and Akira isn’t serving child molester at least so I’m a keep watching 

Shin is actually in the 3rd year of university but the subtitles got it wrong.:clownny:

5843cc962bf3e983c33c54719cfe3568b5c7316a

I kinda need to at least serve a kiss, don't have a sad ending. Why did they have to make one of the leads a highschooler when the actors are 27 and 23

:hoetenks: 

[/Spoiker]

Edited by DanyelP23

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.