Boys Love

JonginBey

Chang Min thank god that you are handsome, because your personality is so boring and bland:rip:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

Reveal hidden contents

this pair is kinda random, i doubt changyu really likes him, why do i feel like he was just playing along 

:katie:

he wanted a daddy:gaycat2:

to Chang Ming's  and Jeonghyeon Stans today was a good episode for us :heart:

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

he wanted a daddy:gaycat2:

and the daddy said

NO!

did he call changmin in ep1? he's probably a bottom lol

The random Calvin Klein promo in the trailer. :gaycat6: I like CK, but it looks so weird here.

I am surprised that there's not too much focus on the sci-fi aspect of the show.

Somehow, Oishi Honey Lemon made it to the other universe. :gaycat:

(I can confirm that the drink is nice. Well, I like honey lemon drinks to begin with...)

Jimmy looks more like a bottom, while Sea Tawinan looks more like a top, frankly. But I am really liking that Jimmy's character is seriously exuding top vibes.

Both guys also look really good shirtless, especially in Episode 2.

The Eclipse will be the first GMMTV series I watch since Enchanté. Looks like a serve :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

The random Calvin Klein promo in the trailer. :gaycat6: I like CK, but it looks so weird here.

I am surprised that there's not too much focus on the sci-fi aspect of the show.

Khao playing a cool top, mess :gaycat6:

when does The Eclipse start? 

at work can't play video lol

gotta support my husband First

38 minutes ago, dabunique said:

when does The Eclipse start? 

at work can't play video lol

gotta support my husband First

August 12

Omg I thought "Senpai This Can't Be Love" ended I was about to drag it for not being as satisfying as the manga's ending (for Volume 1) then the preview of the next episode started :dies: 

They made a lot of changes to the manga with this episode and the next one, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet BUT having the leads actually kiss is so satisfying (not everybody has that) so I'm willing to forgive them for now :celestial5:

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I'm not surprised. The first trailer didn't seem to be that successful compared to the other GMMTV22 trailers and that was probably due to the scifi nature (some of us might love it but the average BL fan wants romance). So it makes sense that they went for something lighter with more romance this time around. They need to sell the show, after all.

I'm just hoping they didn't make the actual show "tame" just to please basic BL fans.

7 hours ago, Nebur said:

I have not seen the episode yet I will see it at work but according to there was a protest in Korea in front of the channel and only one episode will be shown this week not the two that were planned:rip:

**** these homophobic ahjussis and ahjummas :biblionny:I was looking forward to 2 episodes today ugh I hope they all just die off, like what Oprah said about the old racists

I watched TMS back then and I could sort of see the appeal (for other people, not me) and the leads truly are talented actors but I'm just gonna say BLUEMING is Hwang Da-Seul's magnum opus :celestial5:

But I could see myself stanning the TMS actors if they starred in another BL playing characters who aren't completely insufferable and hard to sympathize with :gaycat:

I watched little bits of TMS2 here and there and read the synopsis and it's basically just those annoying characters making each other miserable for 8 episodes straight so I didn't bother :dies:

I think people shouldn't ship the contestants (too) seriously but this comment made me scream :skull: 

UtofCyS.jpg

I wouldn't be suprised if Changmin is the only top (haven't seen EP4/Hokeep yet) cause that would explain everything so far :rip: 

But again these are real people so we'll never know what's really going on and I stand by what I said (that this show is scripted and everyone's just playing a specific personality), I mean the huge difference between Changmin in those YouTube videos VS Changmin in the show alone :skull: 

He wouldn't go for Jeonghyun irl cause he said he's not into femmes (unless he changed his mind :celestial5:)

But yeah, it's most entertaining if you just accept whatever outcome and go with flow and just enjoy the drama/thrills :gaycat2: Those toxic shippers or people who send hate on the contestants' social media need to take several seats :biblio: 

7 hours ago, 4Real said:

August 12

My birthday !

First x Khaotung for my bday haha 

His Man EP4:

Seon-yul is my least favorite now :cm: How are you gonna lecture someone for being flirty on a DATING show eye- and for focusing on a single guy despite only knowing him for 3 days when he himself is fixated on Chang-min only :rip:

Also who was the contestant he was dragging in that interview, Seon-yul needs to take a seat, Chan-gyu and Jeong-hyun need to change their crush asap :gaycat6:

Jeong-hyun is such a sweetheart :weeps: Even when he was in pain he thought of buying something for everyone

He might have been too playful in the beginning which turned people off but he's a sweet angel, I'm sorry I misunderstood you king :jonny2:

Inb4 Mr. "I don't care about looks I prefer personality" Hokeep calls Chang-min or Hyeok-jun cause he was most impressed by their looks  :cm: 

Not sure about Chang-min x Jeong-hyun anymore, like visually they are the best "couple" and the sex would be HOT but I don't think they're compatible at all, maybe friends at best :gaycat6: (But I love how Jeong-hyun being close with Chang-min makes Seon-yul FUME :fan:)

7 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

I watched TMS back then and I could sort of see the appeal (for other people, not me) and the leads truly are talented actors but I'm just gonna say BLUEMING is Hwang Da-Seul's magnum opus :celestial5:

But I could see myself stanning the TMS actors if they starred in another BL playing characters who aren't completely insufferable and hard to sympathize with :gaycat:

I watched little bits of TMS2 here and there and read the synopsis and it's basically just those annoying characters making each other miserable for 8 episodes straight so I didn't bother :dies:

Kang Seojoon is NOT insufferable :giraffe: wash your mouth

After new episode of Minato's laundromat I become completely addicted, it's not a top notch but still a very cute BL :gaycat2: Japan always serving the quality :clap3:Now I'm gonna torturing myself every week while waiting for new episodes till September :gaycat6:

8796d2a43a1ddae9aaad29b78b17e9db6d6db357

fd3ec6af23b0812d3b1aa03e3098a4d927c8d34d

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.